Ahmed Ali Yassin, 03 Jun 2017will it come with screen protector or no?No
Luzbella, 31 May 2017Hi! I'm from Mexico and I need a new phone: not so expensive but with a good camera, good batt... moreLook at the after sales service. Which is very important for deciding the phone apart from the budget.
Egyption, 08 May 2017yes it DoesCould you please inform us about the retail box and what come with it?
just go settings and permit to whats app to use your internal files to see them :)
Hi! I'm from Mexico and I need a new phone: not so expensive but with a good camera, good battery and fast. I think I narrowed it down to the Huawei P9 Lite (2017) and the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime... but I cannot decide which one to buy!
When i try to send someone a song on wtsapp, the wtsapp doesn't show any songs present in the fone.. Just A blank white page appears, no list on songs appear..
Please help me to resolve this issue
It would be nice if the Huawei Lite editions came with Gorilla glass. The screen sensitivity is efficiently smooth but it is not reliable in regards to durability and shatterproof. Samsung offers Gorilla glass on their A series and iPhone doesn't even make an exception since it serves a very high purpose on devices.
Anonymous, 29 May 2017Try to update your phone or you will have to wait for one on yours (if different region). I do... moreTry to update the phone? I have been checking updates everyday. I live in the UK and so far it is on Nougat 7.0 / EMUI 5.0 with the February 2017 Android security level which are both old and obsolete if i must say. U still think Huawei needs to correct, patch & fix those bugs and update the overall software, UI & UX.
BAEnncee, 28 May 2017How to? Attach a 16gb pendrive to the otg cable and open it on the phone and then eject it. Do not put applications in the pendrive, put music videos and pictures.
Gino76, 28 May 2017I was surprised about this phone in terms of battery life standby time/battery saving option, ... moreTry to update your phone or you will have to wait for one on yours (if different region). I don't have most of the bugs of your list like 1 3 6 8 11 (i didn't try for 9 i use huawei's magazine).
Raiz, 26 May 2017Im planning of buying this phone. Does it have a notification Led? Yes it does.
I was surprised about this phone in terms of battery life standby time/battery saving option, how loud the speakers, better than average memory management & general speediness of the UI. But after 3 days of full use at work and at home I noticed some bugs, issues & missing features:
1. Upon SMS receipt when clicking Reply it goes to the messaging centre and not directly within the notification box
2. No option to adjust navigation keys spacing
3. Screen colour adjustment algorithm seem "off"
4. No dark background under Settings
5. No blue light filter option baked in to the drop down quick shortcuts
6. Bluetooth turns on when removing headphones or when turning off Airplane mode
7. No sensor to enable answering of phone when placing near your ears
8. Wifi scanning keeps on turning on when GPS is turned on
9. Own lockscreen wallpaper randomly reverts to the original ones (with different random photos) after a phone reboot
10. No equaliser on music player
11. Choppiness of screen when controlling the brightness
Any comments please.
Raiz, 26 May 2017Im planning of buying this phone. Does it have a notification Led? Yes it does, if you think buying it go to Huawei.com and get the manual, very specific.
Delgado, 24 May 2017Which is better P8 lite 2017, P9 lite or P10 lite? All are good. Let your budget decide on the phone.