Finally decided to buy the Nova Lite.
After using it for a week, it quit disappointed me by few points.
1) notification/ring tone very soft compare to my old Nokia lumia phone
2) having problems with MSN money App, the iconic pictures from News always got disappeared after scrolling up n down
3) the virtual keypad seem be too large for covering half of the screen which made texting very uneasy
4) compare to Lumia this phone/android cannot have individual wallpaper for each contact person
5) by going big numbers it seem that nothing is in place to benefit the end user, 3000mah easily use up within a day with one sim
Is the screen properly coated? I mean, people say the scrren of this phone is sticky and get dirty really quick
How's the battery life of this device? With arrounf 4-6 hrs if connecting to the internet?
Anonymous, 22 Apr 2017Well, the P9 lite body is fore sure much better than the P8 lite 2017 one. But the phone itsel... moreSo i will compare between two of them according to the price and performance.
For Huawei p8 lite 2017
It is a nice mix between high level & mid level of mobile devices.
It's a practical mobile.
.. , 21 Apr 2017My friends said that p8 lite 2017 has weaker body and it's front camera is not good. Is it true It feels like an iphone or sumsung edge phone so if u bought a cover for the phone problem solved.... Front cam is very good and the camera app has many effects and adjustments but it depends on what other phone you're comparing with this phone
Kareem Fouad, 20 Apr 2017Why p8 lite 2017 better than p9 lite in your opinion, i think the body of p9 lite is much bett... moreWell, the P9 lite body is fore sure much better than the P8 lite 2017 one. But the phone itself is better
I just ordered a Huawei honor 8, it is last year model, and just a little more expensive than the p8 lite 2017, and all the specs are much better, 32 gb storage and 4 gb ram, better processor and camera.
UserNougat, 20 Apr 2017i was in ur place and confused between lenovo k6 note sumsung j7 prime moto g4+ and p8 lite i... moreMy friends said that p8 lite 2017 has weaker body and it's front camera is not good. Is it true
Which one should i get, P8 Lite (2017) or Redmi Note 4? How about this phone SoC? Never use Kirin SoC before.