Sadi, 07 Jul 2016Go to the official website of HuaweiIt doesnt work. I downloaded from official website but the update upon restart doesnt move from 0% and shows update failed. Im in Kenya. Went to Huawei customer service centre but they said its nt going to work even if I download fr official website
after upgrade to marshmallow there is one issue am facing during listing music, there is intereption of music or it's stop for some time when new sms is arrived, can anyone know how to resolve this because it's very iritating and i tried every step in settings but no way found to resolve this otherwise marshmallow is very ousam in perfomance.
can anyone tell me why Huawei phone have no option scheduled power on and off
This is one reason why not buy Huawei phone
the other is because there is no support for OTG
if it were I would be a buyer, otherwise the phone are not bad
Hi all, I'm from Sri Lanka. I bought P8 Lite last December. I had ALE-L21C636B170 rom (android 5.0.1). The performance of the phone was not bat at all. Battery backup was about 24 hours. Then I upgraded the rom to ALE-L21C636B190 (android 5.0.1) and then to ALE-L21C636B540 (android 6.0 marshmallow). Because you can't direct upgrade, versions lower than ALE-L21C636B190 to ALE-L21C636B540 (android 6.0 marshmallow). First you have to upgrade to the rom for ALE-L21C636B190.
Actually my phone is now superb. Superb battery backup. super smooth operation. Very beautiful user interface.
1) Please do factory reset after upgrade to ALE-L21C636B540 (android 6.0 marshmallow)
2) Please Do following Setting in case of save your battery drain
- Setting>Advanced Settings>Battery manager>Protected Apps>turn off ALL
- Setting>Advanced Settings>Battery manager>Settings icon on Right top Corner>Power intensive Prompt > turn on
- Setting>Advanced Settings>Battery manager>Settings icon on Right top Corner>Close excessively power-intensive apps > turn on
- Settings>Apps>Advanced(Setting icon on left bottom corner)>Ignore Battery Optimizations>Check "Don't allow" (select each app and check "Don't Allow")
- Settings>Smart assistance>Floating dock>Turn on "floating dock"
You can close all background apps using Floating dock when you lock the screen.
I recommend to upgrade yours and taste the marshmallow on P8LIte. Cheers!
my phone shows on the screen emergency password which I don't know . I cannot access my messages even calling since the 04/07/2016. what must I do . I have switch it off and taken the battery but no change,
My p8 lite died water damage...erm..can save it anymore...but quient satisfied with it...only the issue is heating and battery...
please tell me is this lr no good phone: battery, camera front and rear, is it or no good phone with gamer and look movies on this phone and please tell ne which is better asus zen2 laser ze500kl or p8 lite? Please friends tell ne please so much
Aisha, 01 Jul 2016U r wrong. P8 lite is far better than J5. Ask info well and you will a aware. no p8 lite is bad to use becoz of less battery life
how to update officially p8 lite to marshmallow? (country - Sri lanka)
Claudianjal, 01 Jul 2016Im going to buy this device, please let me know is it good or bad.. Thank youHuawei P8 Lite user here! I rate this phone, its very good :)