Huawei Pillar - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

4.8
4.6
4.8

Very good phone, stong, sturdy. Signal reception very good. Audio also good. Camera shood be 2mp instead of VGA. Otherwise good phone with reliable battery backup .

• 2012-04-28 12:25
  • utvd

its a very nice cell phone ,,,,, plz plzzzzzzz tell me ASAP from Where can i buy this cell phone, i need it ASAP I am W8ing Of Reply PLLZZZZZZZ

• 2012-04-02 20:55
  • PDTc

I've had this phone for one day and it is thoroughly frustrating me. I've never had such a hard time figuring out how to work a new phone before....VERY DISAPPOINTING! I know the phone is cheap but some real instruction manuals would be nice. I don't exactly like to happen upon a way to do something. Knowledge is power!

• 2012-03-31 15:14
  • 4RcQ

How in the heck do u know how to use this phone when they don't give u a hand book when u buy it. This is bull sh-t

• 2012-03-19 15:49
  • kEyA

User manual sucks. Took forever to unlock, now having trouble programming #s. Tried to download manual from the web. Not available at this time. REALLY???

• 2012-03-09 20:12
  • 4r8D

I don't like that this phone is unable to view videos but other than that its great

• 2012-03-01 23:06
  • GhjN

how do you unlock this phone?????

• 2012-02-23 08:33
  • fwHJ

> In reply to danielle @ 2012-01-18 00:35 from kVji - click to readTry Zedge.com and put download apps

• 2012-02-09 04:51
  • 7BcG

can i download the facebook app on this phone?

• 2012-01-18 00:35
  • kVji

no instructions in english i cant even unlock it thanks

• 2011-12-24 23:54
  • jTn4

i have had the phone about three weeks and i have a few complaints. First,the phone came with a minimum user guide.This predicates a signifacant amount of trial and error with respect to accessing many oe the features.Presently I am unable to display any of my photos.When I atempt to, a message appears that states: "unable to decode".As of yet I am without solution to decoding. The next issue is the speaker.If one was to give a one word discription,the most accurate word would be "CHEEEZY"I used it once and it sucked.

Otherwise the Pillar is a average cheap phone.Oh,did I mention how nice the teeny,tiny keeypad is to use.

thats all.

• 2011-12-24 22:54
  • GKpb

Only had mine a few days also but from what I can use so far I love it.
seems like it will be easy to learn (I hope) This is my only complaint with all cell phones..Very limited instructions!!!

• 2011-12-08 07:30
  • 4Z%k

I'v only had 2 days,an I lov it...It's no touch screen but the next best thing.can't wait to figure it all out...Thank's.

• 2011-12-05 11:16
  • kB2$
Total of 33 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Pillar.