Huawei Premia 4G M931 - user opinions and reviews

192862

4.2
4.0
3.5

> In reply to libchoicegirl @ 2014-01-12 23:24 from kcVn - click to readThe phone it self gets over charged. You take out the battery and hold down the on button for a count of thirty seconds. I found this info in the downloadable manual. If you never let the phone completely drain the battery then you need to do so manually. Hope this helps. I do love my phone.

• 2014-03-29 01:14
  • IEUj

how gprs be activated on this set???

• 2014-03-22 17:59
  • KIFy

> In reply to Jlove88966 @ 2013-11-30 05:51 from Ibxx - click to readI havee these problems andd thenn it turnss off nd getts hot asf

• 2014-03-19 06:24
  • Ibxt

Try Mx Player or MX Player Pro... best video player i have found for android... may need to download optional codecs, but You will see them in google play when you search for mx player pro and it will probably inform you of such necessary optional codec downloads. Supports the hardware encoder that is in the Premia.

• 2014-03-11 01:22
  • j5AG

> In reply to Robear @ 2014-01-30 16:39 from 47Si - click to readI used the DLNA with my PS3.
Go into the DNLA app and press the menu button, which
will bring up the "User Manual".
I loaded the files I wanted to transfer in the DLNA.
Under the "My shared files" folder.
Then in the "Video" colume on the PS3, 2nd from the top,
is "Search for Media Servers".
Just make sure they are sending and receiving at the same time.
I hope this helps you.

• 2014-02-18 17:33
  • 4GSM
  • paulapoleonj2gmail.c
  • Rating0

How can i leave the airplane in this phone?Is this a gsm phone?

• 2014-01-30 20:06
  • LD2@

Has anyone been able to play their MP4 videos recorded on this phone on their computer? I cannot find any player that works with the Premia phone.

• 2014-01-30 16:39
  • 47Si

How do I make this cell this cell phone?

• 2014-01-22 16:47
  • Ibx2

How do I make this cell this cell phone?

• 2014-01-22 10:16
  • IbxD

i first bought this phone in June 2013, i think it was pretty new on the market - this is my 3rd phone from Metro... it was by far the nicest looking phone i'd had from them and it had a GREAT camera and great features... HOWEVER... about 3wks after i bought the phone it started doing this thing where it would just restart itself out of nowhere, which is VERY ANNOYING. sometimes it would happen when i was using it, sometimes it would happen just all by itself just sitting there. i hadn't dropped it or done anything else to it that would make this my fault. also, my boyfriend used to get really annoyed because it would send the same text to him like 2and3 times in a row. ridiculous. over that next month, the restart issue became worse, it did it at least 1-2times every single day. i took it back to the store and talked to them and they told me they were having a lot of issues with this phone doing that and they could replace it with the same model for me, but what good is that gonna do when you're telling me all the phones are doing the same exact thing?!? so, i just hung onto it and figured i'll get a newer, nicer phone when i can afford it which upsets me because on the surface this phone is friggin amazing.... now, 7months later, the phone restarts SEVERAL times a day, every day. it frequently freezes when i am doing something on it and i'll have to take the battery out of the back to turn it off&restart it so i can use it again, AND MOST ANNOYINGLY is that it is CONSTANTLY dropping calls when i have PERFECT reception. i mean, it's ridiculous. it's really upsetting actually because i've been in the middle of a few really important phone calls&it just drops the call or will completely start over. Its embarressing because i think Metro has the reputation of being a ghetto cell phone company and it's embarressing to have to constantly be apologizing to your friends about why you're always "hanging up on them" and stuff like that. Also, now it seems like the volume of my alarms are quieter, which is exactly what happened to my other Metro Android from last year right before it completely permanently died after i'd had it for about 6-7mths. unfortunately, right now i am stuck financially (i am a single mom and a college student) and i can't afford a new phone right now

• 2014-01-12 23:24
  • kcVn

> In reply to dgchandyman @ 2013-08-31 18:55 from Q5TT - click to readIs my best cell phone ever.. Sometime mine is off too, but i believe is OS problem

• 2014-01-09 22:02
  • IEUj

hello sir ' hwy didn't tv-out (via mhl 2 a/v this huawei phone it's a good phoe but one problems tv-out ..?

• 2013-12-23 20:36
  • 0Cpy

> In reply to K D A.. @ 2013-08-21 00:53 from RbqD - click to readBullshit you're a liar because Huawei pulled the Jellybean update for this phone.

• 2013-12-08 19:21
  • qU5J

This phone is becoming a piece of soy for me
1. The home buttons for me are all orange
2. It crashes all the time while in the middle of doing any thing
3.sometimes it'll say I have a full battery but 10 seconds later it turns off with 0%
4.does whatever the fuck it wants to
I know 4 other people who have this phone but they don't have these problems. This is bullshit

• 2013-11-30 05:51
  • Ibxx

> In reply to solglow @ 2013-10-06 03:25 from qV6x - click to readI've had the same problem and have yet to figure out how to fix it..

• 2013-11-28 05:55
  • 4ITZ

help me with the problem first

• 2013-11-25 21:48
  • 4SMS

> In reply to Premia @ 2013-11-05 02:43 from 0YBL - click to readI agree with you about the volume do u know if u can make it louder?

• 2013-11-09 01:11
  • qL5a

I have had many phones from metropcs...All were Samsung and this is the best phone I have had. I like when I am looking at pic"s I can scan through other pics to find what I am looking for. I like the way the pictures come out. I don't like the speaker.. I feel it should be louder...the Gorilla screen is great, but out in the sun you can't see nothing. Otherwise no complaints... I love it so far... Wasn't too expensive.

• 2013-11-05 02:43
  • 0YBL

The premia 4g is best phone ive owned to date. I live within limited means and did extensive research prior to purchasing, comparing specs vs pricing (and even buying,testing, and then returning all phones, in the same price range, available with my carrier). So, within the $100-$150 price range,its the best phone my carrier offers.

• 2013-10-21 02:42
  • Ibxb

This phone stinks....I've had this nitemare for about 4 months and its been a horrible experience!!!!! 1.It just randomly hangs up during a call 2. The only way to turn off alarm is to take the battery out...sooooo annoying!!! 3. When trying to enter name,address etc it doubles entry ALL the time 4. The camera is really bad. 5. Very, very often the only way I can be reached is via text cause phone calls do not come in.

I've been back to the store several time and they act like they never heard any of these complaints before however my boyfriend has the same phone with the same problems. They told me I could get another phone but Im afraid of the same old problems

• 2013-10-07 12:48
  • kCAW
Total of 74 user reviews and opinions for Huawei Premia 4G M931.