Huawei U8100 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.0
7.2
6.9

Guys, please help me. how do i lock the keypads manually? it normally does automatic calls when its in the pocket.

• 2013-11-02 19:36
  • NH66

This a really good phone but only if u r using it to make calls, take a couple pics, send some texts but if u use more than that then u will have problems. I have now used it for 2.5 years and the problems just started to kick in. It always fell out of my jackets pockets but other than the scratch not a single thing happened to the functioning or the feature part of it. I u are planing on buying a cheap phone but want it to have the cool features then this is ur type of phone. The rating from me to this phone would be a 8/10. As it was never bad with me.

• 2013-01-22 12:28
  • 7Cia

Phone works ok as a low end smart phone. After two years of use the screen gave out and the touch is non responsive. If you use data and use the phone for longer conversations, you will need a backup battery as the one that comes with the phone will not get you through the day. After two years I am not able to use it anymore as the touch screen lost it's sensitivity and calibration doesn't fix it. Don't expect too much from this phone it's slow response, rotation doesn't always work great, GPS takes forever to acquire satellites and browser has many limitations. This is a usable phone but for a little more, there is better value out there.

• 2012-10-26 21:05
  • bg4Q

3 years of having this phone. In mid-2012, this phone isn't worth anything. When I got it, it was maybe mid-low range.
Overall, horrible resolution and small screen. GPS very unresponsive. Very slow processor. Wifi is alright. Data speed is terrible. Literally several (10+) secs of lag between application switches or long SMS threads. Not worth it unless all you will do is use a phone for its bare-bone functions, in which case I'd recommend a pre-paid newer phone you can easily get for $50 or less that far outperforms this.

• 2012-09-05 00:15
  • IxfH

Has anyone used the Huawei Y100? Is it better than the U8100?

• 2012-09-03 17:03
  • fm{Y

My cell phone have a problem, last days my phone dip in water and now it start but not complete the on process. only stop running in logo, what i do?

• 2012-08-27 16:45
  • 6PRS

l am having too many problems with this phone and its only a year since l bought it. the touch screen is not working anymore and l cannot phone, sms or read my whatsapp smses. worse phone, l wouldn't recommend anyone to buy it.

• 2012-08-10 12:14
  • Tj%T

I've had this phone for about 18 months now. Lots of problems. Kept dropping calls and sometimes emitting an ear-piercing shriek on one or both call ends. When I got the SIM card replaced, it cured these problems but battery life immediately became terrible. Lasts only about 7 - 8 hrs. on mostly standby, and I have to take the charger to work with me, which is a real nuisance since my work keeps me on the move. Other issues: impossible to read the screen outdoors in daylight, and GPS is unreliable. Seems to be indestructible though; have dropped it on concrete and it fell apart, but I put it back together and it kept on working. Will probably replace it very soon because of the terrible battery.

• 2012-08-08 07:04
  • 7ChS

I have this phone.
GPS is okay, the phone don't ram if I open all application.

Camera, well, is quite good.
verry funny phone

• 2012-07-03 16:53
  • 0DIR

This phone is Very good but fault on the batter is suddenly get heat and discharge in short time that's the problem.But 100% Proper working.Also Camera is bad quality at low temperature

• 2012-06-30 20:52
  • w9Kr

I had this for over a year. I like it, but I can never get the GPS working.

• 2012-06-28 23:21
  • y6%d

my huawei u8100 is saying simlock block unlock reset key can someone give me that key or where can l get it

• 2012-06-06 14:56
  • fm@K

Really very good phone. I love it. Is fast, have android and I can connect with all social webs. I write this in my phone. good work!

• 2012-05-27 22:34
  • LEtt

This is the worst phone ever made in the entire UNIVERSE!!! There is nothing good about except that it's an android. The screen is tiny and it has an awful resistive touchscreen that barely works unless you press down really hard. After a year the battery life is like 3 min. if your lucky. A ton of the apps don't work or they run really slow and crash a lot. The phone is just a piece of garbage that should've never been invented. PLZ DON'T EVER BUY THIS PIECE OF JUNK PHONE EVER!!!

• 2012-04-28 01:36
  • iWBP

This is the worst phone ever created in the planet. The screen is horrible. You have to press really hard, its impossible to type on it, cant aberration market, cant access facebook, camera is pathetic, battery life is poor, back cover wobbles, screen scratcher easily, games play slowly in this phone, everything force closes, loudspeaker is too low to hear calls. Dont ever buy this phone I beg you!

• 2012-04-25 21:32
  • 0wqU

After one year, this phone is gabbage. I tossed mine away. battery life after one year is 2 minutes. It freezes and at times just shuts down on its own.

• 2012-04-19 00:24
  • q{qt

i like this phone but im from the philippnes can i use this phone here in my place?

• 2012-03-17 06:07
  • 7Xcd

tweety,

flash player is not yet supported for Android phones with less than 1GHZ

"Great phone if u could find a compattible flash player, I've been searching for weeks so if anyone can help me with this problem that would be great! - tweety"

• 2012-01-24 19:56
  • kbHR

hw do i obtain the software to unlock my phone, it is requesting for a pattern to unlock.

• 2012-01-09 13:13
  • NaKQ

Battery life sucks. About one day mostly on standby (5-10 SMS's 1 or 2 calls, no games, no GPS, no WiFi, no Internet)

• 2011-12-07 20:47
  • 95Vg
Total of 99 user reviews and opinions for Huawei U8100.