Huawei U8150 IDEOS - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

6.7
6.4
6.0

l want to download football games but da one l have tried they tell that it's not compatible for your device pliz if u know help me thx

• 2013-05-13 14:40
  • fu%m

i've log on to my g-mail account and now i can't log off, how do i log off from my gmail?

• 2013-05-13 02:41
  • XN0F

my phone is locked and required gmail account and a password which i dont have. actually i made a security key lock and my brother try to unlock and he try wrong passwords many time
pls help me in this case
ffj_khan86@yahoo.com

• 2013-05-12 09:10
  • tZuW

a total waste of money! it's very slow, poor camera,and has poor sound.
i hate it!

• 2013-05-10 04:08
  • PEHy

I brought this phone online,got bugger all info with it,now it appears i can only use it while hooked up to Wi-Fi,i only wanted a mobile i can use as a phone while on holiday,never buying another google phone.

• 2013-05-08 21:58
  • vmyJ

Have just lost this phone what can i do to recover it,anti-theft was innactive please help me celestinesitati@gmail.com

• 2013-05-08 15:02
  • fn9e

I hated this phone when I owned it - hopeless memory, slow as a snail, there are hardly any apps available in the Play Store, awful camera, the start screen often takes forever to load, the list just goes on.
I would not go back to using this phone.

• 2013-05-06 09:27
  • vmLK

> In reply to sally @ 2013-05-02 08:57 from 6XU1 - click to readBuy 'SAFARI' brand battery for Ideos phones.It is better than the Huawei battery.It is available in big electronic shops.

• 2013-05-02 18:15
  • rvqQ

can any body tell me from where i can buy the battery of this phone!!!!

• 2013-05-02 08:57
  • 6XU1

Can anybody tell me how to unlock this phone. My phone is locked with carrier.(India- Aircel network) Can rooting the device unlock the phone ??? Need help.

• 2013-04-29 10:15
  • utCx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-25 12:08 from t}0K - click to readEven if a Chinese company makes something of this tiny size, best internals, RAM and colorful, I will buy it in a heartbeat.
So Jiayu, UMI, Xiaomei, Oppo!! Are you listening? or do you just want to beat Apple and Samsung in the slab phone business.

• 2013-04-27 07:46
  • X0T$

This handy little phone is perfect. Why don't they make phones of this size but with better internals anymore?

I'm buying this phone for 3.9K just as a 3G pocket router. Whatsapp and calls are a bonus.

• 2013-04-25 12:08
  • t}0K

My phone has locked itself and it said log on with your email and i did and it said it's wrong this phone is confusing me please help i miss texting!

• 2013-04-25 10:49
  • PxHF

> In reply to kashweka kim gwendel @ 2013-04-15 15:00 from mtt% - click to readyou root the phone or try to recovery wipe setting

• 2013-04-25 10:29
  • bJ7t

Hey i droped my ideos handset & the touchscrean is not working.what should i do???????

• 2013-04-24 10:50
  • fu%U

> In reply to mum @ 2013-04-22 15:25 from MfxH - click to readYou can reset it by pressing the call button and volume and on/off button at the same time then follow guidelines on resetting to factory setting. You lose all data saved on the phone. You can remove your SIM card and memory card before you do this.
This site will guide you.http://www.hard-reset.com/huaw...d-reset.htm­l

• 2013-04-23 10:51
  • NHxk

my phone has locked its self and i forgot my gmail account that i opened, and now i cant call out. how can i get this user name?

• 2013-04-22 15:25
  • MfxH

my touch screen is not working I need help how can i go about it?

• 2013-04-21 01:22
  • t7Jk

The screen of my phone are not working. i dont know how to fix it.

• 2013-04-21 01:06
  • t7Jk

Can you get Instagram on this phone?

• 2013-04-18 23:49
  • wv%0
Total of 2476 user reviews and opinions for Huawei U8150 IDEOS.