Huawei U8150 IDEOS - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

6.7
6.4
6.0

When i swich ON my ideos phone is showing SIM LOCKED list passward KEY i don why? Plise help me throu this email..osmundkali@gmail.com..please help..

• 2013-05-22 15:27
  • NuF7

Best ever working phone.

• 2013-05-20 22:15
  • mcja

> In reply to NOISE @ 2013-05-16 12:10 from Nh7m - click to readwhen the icon appears it means its connecting to google servers to sync information.your network service provider charges you for the data usage when synchronizing.

• 2013-05-20 15:19
  • N7Ih

> In reply to NOISE @ 2013-05-16 12:10 from Nh7m - click to readGo to settings, wireless & networks, mobile networks then switch off data enabled

• 2013-05-19 02:09
  • Ns1t

i need to know why the accounts & sync settings tab always shows up on the top of the screen and takes my airtime when it appears

• 2013-05-16 12:10
  • Nh7m

dual sim phones

• 2013-05-14 05:36
  • vIg0

I`m not here to comment but I need you to assist me. I bought the same phone But now it has a SIM blocked problem. May please assist me on this issue.

• 2013-05-13 15:44
  • HHHH

l want to download football games but da one l have tried they tell that it's not compatible for your device pliz if u know help me thx

• 2013-05-13 14:40
  • fu%m

i've log on to my g-mail account and now i can't log off, how do i log off from my gmail?

• 2013-05-13 02:41
  • XN0F

my phone is locked and required gmail account and a password which i dont have. actually i made a security key lock and my brother try to unlock and he try wrong passwords many time
pls help me in this case
ffj_khan86@yahoo.com

• 2013-05-12 09:10
  • tZuW

a total waste of money! it's very slow, poor camera,and has poor sound.
i hate it!

• 2013-05-10 04:08
  • PEHy

I brought this phone online,got bugger all info with it,now it appears i can only use it while hooked up to Wi-Fi,i only wanted a mobile i can use as a phone while on holiday,never buying another google phone.

• 2013-05-08 21:58
  • vmyJ

Have just lost this phone what can i do to recover it,anti-theft was innactive please help me celestinesitati@gmail.com

• 2013-05-08 15:02
  • fn9e

I hated this phone when I owned it - hopeless memory, slow as a snail, there are hardly any apps available in the Play Store, awful camera, the start screen often takes forever to load, the list just goes on.
I would not go back to using this phone.

• 2013-05-06 09:27
  • vmLK

> In reply to sally @ 2013-05-02 08:57 from 6XU1 - click to readBuy 'SAFARI' brand battery for Ideos phones.It is better than the Huawei battery.It is available in big electronic shops.

• 2013-05-02 18:15
  • rvqQ

can any body tell me from where i can buy the battery of this phone!!!!

• 2013-05-02 08:57
  • 6XU1

Can anybody tell me how to unlock this phone. My phone is locked with carrier.(India- Aircel network) Can rooting the device unlock the phone ??? Need help.

• 2013-04-29 10:15
  • utCx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-25 12:08 from t}0K - click to readEven if a Chinese company makes something of this tiny size, best internals, RAM and colorful, I will buy it in a heartbeat.
So Jiayu, UMI, Xiaomei, Oppo!! Are you listening? or do you just want to beat Apple and Samsung in the slab phone business.

• 2013-04-27 07:46
  • X0T$

This handy little phone is perfect. Why don't they make phones of this size but with better internals anymore?

I'm buying this phone for 3.9K just as a 3G pocket router. Whatsapp and calls are a bonus.

• 2013-04-25 12:08
  • t}0K

My phone has locked itself and it said log on with your email and i did and it said it's wrong this phone is confusing me please help i miss texting!

• 2013-04-25 10:49
  • PxHF
Total of 2483 user reviews and opinions for Huawei U8150 IDEOS.