Huawei U8180 IDEOS X1 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.2
7.3
6.8

Does any one know if this Huawei U8180 works in Brazil ?

• 2014-08-26 00:34
  • 8Njs

sry but this phone is so out dated nw... dont buy it

• 2014-07-10 12:22
  • fufr

Sims network unlock. pls provide me with a the network code

• 2014-07-09 15:11
  • fu@0

hey guys i cannot go on internet using a netone line.i have tried to install settings manually bt eish ,thhere is no change

• 2014-05-06 12:53
  • 98qH

> In reply to MERVEIL @ 2014-02-22 08:33 from PUEc - click to readvery bad phone slow not supporting games and application old version o.s not udating version camera good.only

• 2014-04-27 09:06
  • rAMq

hey, i just found my old phone of this, and i have a password on it and i was wondering if there's anyway to reset the password without everything getting deleted? help!

• 2014-03-04 03:06
  • t@P0

Hai guys, I have a problem in this mobile, I can't read tamil fonts, please help me.

• 2014-02-24 05:39
  • XjfT

HI guys!i have a problem with my huawei u8185-1.the problem is that when i switch on the phone,it doesn't reach the homepage.it only repeating the panorama of switch on.i can't even use it so please guys help me find the solution.

• 2014-02-22 08:33
  • PUEc

i cant watch any video with this phone they always ask me ti activate java script but it's activated on my phone i don't know what to dooo! ! please help me

• 2014-02-10 18:38
  • EKMg

some of my keys are not working can you please help me find solution to it?

• 2014-02-05 09:33
  • fsT5

im install ics 4.0.4 custom rom with useing rom manegar apk.now i wont to install gingerfroyo mood rom.i try to insntall it but i cant.its say install abroderd.plz helap me

• 2014-02-03 17:31
  • XjfV

> In reply to sachin @ 2013-07-05 16:05 from IWTg - click to readi also want to update but how

• 2013-12-28 06:48
  • Khr9

> In reply to Vegar @ 2013-09-25 20:27 from nELv - click to readu dont have to be rude to who ever was writing here wasnt for you go back to school nd learn some manners that will help u to see things different and respect others ok?

• 2013-11-21 15:59
  • frje

I've U8180-1 huawei android phone.
It's not working in proper way,It's shows fault
down left most corner face a touching problem..
I think 'MENU nd bacespace touch not work so can u gimme some suggest for fault related..
What will have to do its phone.........I wait your comment....

• 2013-11-12 04:09
  • Hkq3

> In reply to jumpman23 @ 2013-09-18 12:24 from utpT - click to readWhat in the living shit did you just say? You need too learn English before insulting anything.

• 2013-09-25 20:27
  • nELv

avi and some mp3 video formats cant play on my phone. Does that go for everyone With this phone?

• 2013-09-25 11:17
  • fsVb

i bought this mobile but due to water fall on it its display stop working i gave it for repair in many mobile shop but there is no display available.now it is waste for me without display if it is repaired i like to use it again

• 2013-09-21 07:12
  • uu2}

i bought dis phone lyk near bout da tyme it was released ....dat tym it was awesome....bt nnw i really feel lyk ashamed 2 bring it out of my house...seriously...it sucks nw.....if its still in in da market ..dont buy it! no comparision 2 nwdays phones....

• 2013-09-18 12:24
  • utpT

internet speed is faster than lightening when being used as a modem

• 2013-09-03 17:39
  • fu%m

> In reply to naveen @ 2013-08-05 13:54 from tUsh - click to readI can only assume that your remark was dripping with sarcasm and dribbling irony everywhere? I have the phone, and it's mostly great but fast with data it ain't!
Even using my Broadband connection to get the data, I spend more time waiting for pages to load than i spend actually reading the pages when they do arrive.

I assume this is actually down to the (lack of) RAM (it only has 256mb) or the teeny weeny processor (512 megahertz) rather than slow data reception speeds. Still a great phone for the money though.

• 2013-08-18 09:07
  • nxYQ
Total of 385 user reviews and opinions for Huawei U8180 IDEOS X1.