Huawei U8180 IDEOS X1 - user opinions and reviews

6.8

Ùار٭ت ÙاÙا&O­slash;¯Ù برب&Oslas­h;· اÙÙا&U­grave; Ùا٠بشب٭;Ø© اÙÙا&U­grave;رÙس

• 2011-12-26 00:53
  • MfxH

> In reply to Ryazath @ 2011-12-22 06:52 from tet4 - click to readWhere did u buy it bro!!! Is this phone good for watching internet flash videos!!? Though loading apps is slow those apps stil work well right!!? N can also tell me about the video player, does the video player support avi files!!?

• 2011-12-22 17:53
  • iwpB

> In reply to Deadright @ 2011-12-21 12:03 from tesg - click to readye, there is pinch zoom, everything seems ok in this phone, except the internal storage - which makes the a little bit slower after installing a loads of apps.

• 2011-12-22 06:52
  • tet4

> In reply to Pramod Indunith @ 2011-12-19 14:47 from IWS9 - click to readMachan Pramod, can u tell me whether there is pinch zooming available in te huawei x1 gaga!!! if not available ou-of-the-box, can u tell a picture viewer that allows pinch zooming!!! Pleas reply bro....

• 2011-12-21 12:03
  • tesg

ihave a white HUAWEI U8180 phone i want to know how to link it to my email account

• 2011-12-20 15:18
  • fu@j

i have the black HUAWEI U8180 phone i want to know how to connect it to my email account

• 2011-12-20 14:56
  • fu@j

Can someone help me remove shortcuts from the home screen of my huawei u8180? the manual does not help at all.

• 2011-12-20 12:22
  • K7gW

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-12-17 18:02 from PtyR - click to readTo share anything on Android, in u8180 gaga - long click on file then choose anything from the pop up menu. Simple!

• 2011-12-19 14:47
  • IWS9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-12-17 18:02 from PtyR - click to readplace your finger on the file you want to share or sent until u get the option...and then you will get the option like...share via bluetooth..gmail..fb..etc

• 2011-12-18 10:31
  • XMi2

I have a U8180... we don't know how to use the bluetooth to send files to another phone... anything I do I can't find the option to send files via bluetooth... please help!

• 2011-12-17 18:02
  • PtyR

I have a real problem in using this nice phone in abcence of any USERS MANUAL in any form printed or even soft copy. more over I was not able to reach it on the internet.

many thanks for your attention.

• 2011-12-15 20:22
  • fqef

i dont know how would i spread the picture.pleas help.thank you.

• 2011-12-12 20:59
  • 390J

> In reply to Deadright @ 2011-12-10 20:17 from iwpB - click to readand I do not know about the change, please help.: D

• 2011-12-12 20:58
  • 390J

This is the most Fuc..ing phone ever in the Android world..u have to charge this phone full for min. 4- 5 times a day for normal calls and internet...!!!!! touch sensitivity is very bad.. camera is below VGA standard even huawei telling its 3.1 MP..phone getting heated while charging, internet usage and calls (don't think about calling without headphone)...!!! .speaker sound is hell...positive thinks are good sound clarity , good screen resolution and design . All android applications are working fine...If u lucking only for sound clarity u can go for this mob. provided charging point available near to you for 24 Hr...:-) I am planing to go service centre soon..

• 2011-12-12 19:08
  • t}gv

Hi.im hoping to get this phn.but i want to know about the music quality . And the type of keybord.is it qwerty

• 2011-12-11 06:50
  • PWDw

Guyz can someone tell me how to use pinch zooming in the gallery, for photos....or is there any photo viewer that enables pinch zoom....please reply....thanx

• 2011-12-10 20:17
  • iwpB

i have this phone it is ok but my old huawei the usb cord horks up to my computer but this 1 won't do i need something plz help the store don't care only there sale

• 2011-12-10 03:06
  • 7sYV

I want to get this phone soon, I ve 2 questions pls...

1. Hw long does the battery last when using 2g network only...can it last upto 1.5-2 days....???

2. It is locked 2 a network in my country...can it be unlocked...? has any1 successfully unlocked it...???

Pls I need answers fast as I intend 2 get it 2morrow...

• 2011-12-07 14:41
  • fsVb

> In reply to mslv @ 2011-10-22 17:38 from 3iL@ - click to readThe Galaxy S has much higher res screen. Can play HD video on the Galaxy S without any trouble. Can only play SD video on the X1.

TED app will download HD and SD (when available), but you need a memory card installed. This phone can only play SD downloads from TED. More issues with TED application rather than the phone.

My old N95 has better screen, but it isn't touch. The colour depth is far greater on the old N95, but the X1 is still pretty good.

• 2011-12-05 04:57
  • U2AC

> In reply to dahz18 @ 2011-10-05 04:48 from HHHH - click to read
This app is incompatible with your Optus HUAWEI U8180.
Optus HUAWEI U8180

This item is not compatible with your device.

????

Is there another good option?

• 2011-12-05 04:48
  • U2AC
Total of 385 user reviews and opinions for Huawei U8180 IDEOS X1.