Huawei U8220 - user opinions and reviews

196051

6.9
7.1
7.0

android is a very low. plz upgrade

• 2013-12-27 11:18
  • 6QXj

how can I upgrade google playstore on my phone if possible reply on my e mail jadented@gmail.com

• 2013-12-23 14:41
  • Nsrn

hi this kiberu even my phone is like that it has android 1.2 and i want to upgrade it.
so did u get some one who upgrade yours? if so then u send me the reply on my email kiberumuhammad50@gmail.com

• 2013-12-07 16:01
  • fufa

how can I upgrade my phone becoz the os is old so it does not support most app even google play store is not on it.

• 2013-09-24 16:51
  • fuvx

will it be possible to load Firefox OS onto this device? screen and many specs are similar to ZTE Open...

• 2013-08-14 11:02
  • NHLL
  • benvenuto bryn crisl
  • Rating0

its a very nyc smartphone but I want to know how to change the Android version of 1.5 to 4....

• 2013-05-24 09:28
  • fufa

> In reply to pages @ 2013-01-24 09:52 from NuPx - click to readmy own does the same it doesn't look like it is a problem at all it's probly just how the phone works

• 2013-03-11 02:44
  • QuDN

hi, i install 20 applications, after i finished that the cell phone is doing restart a several times! still not working! what i have to do?

• 2013-02-23 19:55
  • 9xjj

this think, it isn't the battry. in my country i can't check another because this phone is not yet exist! help

• 2013-02-03 20:31
  • fu@1

my phone does not boot. when i turn it on it starts and then restarts automaticaly. anybody to help

• 2013-01-24 09:52
  • NuPx

It's just wonderfull how did i recycle this phone. I left it last year. Last week i put cyanogenmod7 it work awesome andros 2.3.7. I recomend this soft works really good.

• 2012-12-13 04:17
  • 8xnL

can anybody please tell me how to update huawei u8220 1.5 framversion to 2.1/2.2 . my huwaei pulse u8220 is a china model built for UK . kind regards

• 2012-11-14 14:58
  • KIBn

please let me know how i can download app directly to sd card as phone memory is very little. i m not able to download anything fro the android market to sd card.

• 2012-09-30 16:08
  • NvR%

I have one Huawei U8220 that I have been using for over a year now. The battery is not good, how can I buy one battery for my phone from you. I have search every shop in my Country but could not find it. My mail add. is lahish2012@gmail.com. What's the present cost for one?
Thnx. Ish

• 2012-08-28 19:08
  • Rc%Q

VGA front camera, no MultiTouch... please modify it on specs..

overall pretty cool device.. im using it now while i wait for my motorola defy.

works just fine with flb mod 1.7 and better with overclock to 672mhz and microSD swap.

cyanogen makes it slow, and secondary camera works no more in that mod. too bad people stopped developing roms for this phone..

• 2012-04-24 17:25
  • LCA4

> In reply to mia @ 2011-11-23 03:52 from K7aY - click to readthrow it into the pond......
just go to the service centre its a software defect or else root your phone and put cyanogen mod

• 2012-01-22 05:54
  • uwZ4

> In reply to tmawi @ 2011-11-21 05:08 from 9K17 - click to readswitch of the phone whils swiching on hold the red button and the menue button i had the same problem now fixed

• 2011-11-26 13:37
  • nUdS

why is my camera phone doesnt work?? it always says that the application has stopped unexpectedly.. why did it happen?? what will i do make work??? i need the cam of my phone ,, what willl i do???

• 2011-11-23 03:52
  • K7aY

recently a member of my family tried to unlock my phone..tried several time and end up locking my phone. It say to log in with my google account to unlock it..when I tried..it cannot open so my phone is lock for a month now...Help please

• 2011-11-21 05:08
  • 9K17

> In reply to Video Telephony @ 2011-08-06 14:16 from p1y2 - click to readThis telephone do not support video telephony. It is simply upgradeable to Android 2.1 though. This will solve some problems with freezing, but the device is getting slower depending on time since last boot. Looks like some memory leak. It's recommended to backup your files and phonebook entries.

• 2011-10-06 15:20
  • MNT5
Total of 64 user reviews and opinions for Huawei U8220.