Huawei U8350 Boulder - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.2
7.3
6.8

the touch screen is not not working ,, . is there another way to open it without touching thescreen ???

• 2014-02-23 08:06
  • vaN}

hi this Im from Ph. thion is from canada,it doesnt work here need to open line,can someone help me how to open line this phone with no pay?

• 2014-02-17 09:47
  • t7Xi

> In reply to pyro @ 2014-01-10 10:10 from ftIa - click to readIf you wish to de-block, 1.wait for the phone's screen to go off. 2. Then press the touch next to the home key.
I hope it helps, coz I have been using mine without touch for the past 1 year as well. And I am still enjoying it.

• 2014-01-30 09:18
  • fuIC

my screen touch is damaged and i cant deblock my phone i have searched and i cant find another i dont know if we can use the keyboardto unlock it?

• 2014-01-10 10:10
  • ftIa

> In reply to kiki @ 2013-12-17 12:05 from fuvx - click to readWhere did u purchased ur screen.

• 2014-01-02 10:11
  • fsTy

Hi those of you who have screen problems, it means that your screen touch is damage and have to be change. I had the same problem and had to change my touch today and it started working correctly.

• 2013-12-17 12:05
  • fuvx

Hi "cellappfreak" and users of Huawei Boulder U8350 or Huawei Barcelona , you have absolutely right, this ROM (wich is CyanogenMod 7 firmware, based on Android 2.3 Gingerbread)with file name:

icy_tiramisu_rc3_Final

with link:

,provide a good working phone with the following exceptions: the keypad light is not working, and the camera does not focus before taking the picture but works very well. However , you can find zip for keypad at link:

However the Android version from this ROM is very good. Although not included in the self-Google Play Store, but this GAPPS can be installed from:

and this work very good. The name of this GAPPS is:

gapps-gb-20110828-signed

and you can find withGoogle in some places.

However, you find this information at link:

were describe how install this software on your Huawei Boulder U8350.

I do this and my device is work very nice and quickly!

All the best for all users Huawei Boulder U8350.

• 2013-10-09 12:14
  • 0UvF

hi there my phone's touch screen isn't working properly i just bought it in feb this year plus i had it frm Australia but im staying in Fiji.

• 2013-08-19 11:00
  • YU8a

fred frm ghana my screen touch is not working again what do i do i cant use my properly because of the touch

• 2013-08-16 19:29
  • fmgi

Hi, can buy a better than 1200 mAh battery ? For example 2400mAh or at least 1800mAh ? It's realy started bothering me that I must charge my phone every night ...

• 2013-08-11 20:19
  • 0x@8

Boulder is a nice guy for its features such as Android os,wi-fi and QWERTY keyboard.But I think its CPU speed is slow.

• 2013-07-30 14:49
  • PScb

> In reply to opira @ 2013-06-09 21:22 from fufa - click to readwhen it lock n u want to unlock de key u press de menu button key twice it will unlock immediately

• 2013-07-21 01:09
  • fmgi

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-13 23:17 from sxsb - click to readhow about if i don`t use any password how could i unlock i try the step u said it doesn`t work...pls reply me back if you know how to operate?

• 2013-07-18 15:49
  • t7Xi

How to unlock Huawei U8350 Boulder screen using keyboard:
1. Turn off the screen by pressing the power button (or the end call key) once.
2. Press the menu key (beside the home key) on the keyboard to wake up the screen.
3. Enter your password and press enter.

* This only works for peple who are using password as screen lock instead of pattern.

• 2013-07-13 23:17
  • sxsb

my name is joe, i have some problem with my touch screen phone. sometime it works for less than 10 mins and stop and when my phone lock there is no way of sliding to unlock. could someone pliz tell me how to unlock using keybord short cut or how to set.

• 2013-06-09 21:22
  • fufa

the screen is no longer sensitive.where can i buy the screen to replace it?

• 2013-05-09 05:52
  • vpH%

my boulder is I cannot touch the screen the phone are the one who choose to touch

• 2013-04-18 10:06
  • t7{k

none of the cyanogenmod : sarah alberto tiramisu , worked on my boulder.... just root + clockworkmod :(

• 2013-04-10 02:47
  • mWyx

> In reply to Amigo101 @ 2012-10-12 23:09 from f0E1 - click to readall you have to do is go to settings and turn of tlkback

• 2013-04-08 12:16
  • wgeP

is there any cool applicable games for this phone?? like temple run or something????? so boring

• 2013-03-25 13:06
  • PSkR
Total of 185 user reviews and opinions for Huawei U8350 Boulder.