Huawei U8350 Boulder - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.2
7.3
6.8

> In reply to Amigo101 @ 2012-10-12 23:09 from f0E1 - click to readall you have to do is go to settings and turn of tlkback

• 2013-04-08 12:16
  • wgeP

is there any cool applicable games for this phone?? like temple run or something????? so boring

• 2013-03-25 13:06

tell me abut memrycard rington howcan i use

• 2013-03-24 09:47
  • KIGe
  • F

The Huawei U8350 Boulder huh... well it does perform about as good as a rock would. This thing is SLOW.
OS, touch screen, keyboard, browser... all slow.
The one thing this phone is actually okay for is making calls. I have yet to have an issue with that.
Perhaps my feelings toward this phone are a bit skewed seeing as how I have had the opportunity to use and tinker with newer, better phones, but I just can't get past the lack of responsiveness on this thing.
Now, don't get me wrong... Huawei makes some pretty nice phones, I just think this one falls short. Unless you are new to the world of celluar devices and you have no previous experience to compare to, this phone is not for you.

• 2013-03-07 03:06
  • NMvt

I just got my phone and i can't hear people when i call them or when they call me, but they can hear me fine. Please help

• 2013-03-05 01:40
  • q}4i

Low apps space, 2.2 Froyo. Huawei should launch GingerBread and support external card for apps

• 2013-02-15 07:07
  • syrU

> In reply to obeni @ 2013-01-29 18:56 from R1FM - click to readupdate ur set to cyanogenmod follow the link below

• 2013-02-14 11:55
  • waUT

Dear all Boulder users,

Just update ur set with Cyanogenmod android 2.3.7 gingerbread and ur life will be so easy with this phone its awsum m using since 1 month no lag no force close no memory issue, the whole phone each and everything is under ur command.

follow the link to upgrade.

• 2013-02-14 11:53
  • waUT

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-01-22 17:37 from vj1K - click to readyeah men cause its processor is only 528Mhz, yes and some of its apps are always FORCING CLOSE, and also some apps are not supported, very old because its only android 2.2.2 froyo, i have already this in my GLOBE POSTPAID, and yet its not upgradable, look at the RAM memory, its only 256 MB, that's why its LOG, like in ADRENALINE MODE, dislike this S**T!!!!

• 2013-02-05 05:16
  • IaV9

i bought this very phone from one of my friends hands so i decided to reset it.But after that i can not use it any more.Please somebody helps Me.I am waiting

• 2013-01-29 18:56
  • R1FM

why instagram is not compatible with this phone? :( it would be great if it does. also, some apps stopped unexpectedly and have to force close. hopefully, huawei would do something about it. :)

• 2013-01-22 17:37
  • vj1K

i have a problem with this phone..i have done the factory reset of this phone...then when its done..it appears touch the android to start...but...when i touch the android it doesn't work... i cant now use my phone...it is just 7 months since i have U8350...please help me what to do.

• 2012-12-23 08:47
  • 7Xba

hello,im shakur,will be please to tell me how to use video call and voica call on my fone android u8350,when i make a call with video,its say install plug in and when i download it,its says i have devices for,what should i do please

• 2012-12-15 10:26
  • fu}3

> In reply to GaryM @ 2012-02-03 07:10 from Ycv7 - click to readgood, i have a tablet, all i want is a phon for calling and texting

• 2012-10-23 06:50
  • Qg}y

> In reply to Amigo101 @ 2012-10-12 23:09 from f0E1 - click to readlol...go to setting --- accesibility --- uncheck "talkback"

• 2012-10-18 12:26
  • uCjP

I Have had this phone for nearly a year now. so far, i have been satisfied with its performance. The only snag is its very short battery life. you darn near have to charge the phone every 4 hrs if you make lots of call. Recently, the phone has been speaking(No. Am not out of my mind) it reads everything from text messages to web addresses I go online and announces the menu when u make a choice. Its become very irritating and i have no idea how to turn it of permanently. what I do is turn of the media volume. Does anyone have any idea how i can turn the voice prompt thing off? Thank you!!

• 2012-10-12 23:09
  • f0E1

i upgraded it to CyanogenMod 7.2... it is good for this device...overlocked the processor to 710mhz and it works smoothly... for ROM, just search "sarah project huawei boulder"... you will find it

• 2012-10-05 16:39
  • wHUp

> In reply to Chaman @ 2012-06-06 18:04 from QP6V - click to readhow can I get TV on phone??? I did have it once, but don't remember how I did it. I am not on Facebook

• 2012-09-23 01:52
  • vFk3

> In reply to amber @ 2012-09-12 01:05 from 8agx - click to readusing the "android keyboard" input method, press alt+y then an option will appear, select the ">" symbol.

• 2012-09-15 08:44
  • thfy
Total of 187 user reviews and opinions for Huawei U8350 Boulder.