I want to acquire this phone, can i download fring in this phone and its working?
is there Huawei U8510 ideos X3 here in the Philippines??? this looks great, plus the features..
Same battery life as the Vodafone 845 (max 1 day; normal usage and GSM!).
aema, 30 Aug 2011can this phone convert 3g into wifi so that i can use internet on my ipad(with only wifi )Yes its got wifi hotspot
can this phone convert 3g into wifi so that i can use internet on my ipad(with only wifi )
I live in Germany and I may buy this phone for 100€, it would be my first smartphone. I like the specifications except maybe the 256MB RAM - is that enough, to run smooth internet browsing and games like Angry Birds?
Hiii friend's i wanted to buy this phone but i m India ( Bangalore ) so some body tell me from where ill buy this phone.
herr.flick, 27 Aug 2011Lidl in Germany have this phone for EUR 100. I'm tempted.it´s for 99€..:D
X3 User, 17 Aug 2011Huawei X3 conclude: Pro: - solid build, light and thin - gingerbread 2.3 - Chinese Market... morehelloz every one .....where i buy huawei x3 in saudi arabia ...... if not.....where i buy this funky set
Huawei X3 conclude:
- solid build, light and thin
- gingerbread 2.3
- Chinese Market Place (useful if you do read chinese)
- Good for Starter of Android
- USB and Wifi 3G internet tethering option
- many useful apps included and Good Price overall that most important
- Overall smooth performance and enjoyable
- Lag and Freeze often due to lack of ram
- Flash Player 10.1 is no where to be find and this Chipset will not support any other version of Adobe Flash....disappoint bad time.
- Battery need to two at least twice a day for my heavy internet usage.
- Games play mostly small size games (Angry Bird and Fruit Ninja.....), freeze Fieldrunner HD and many other cool games.
- There should be more.........
Overall: Very good android starter phone and most up-to-date softwares.......for the price paying there no other competition. GO HUAWEI!!!
i have it its definetly not made for multitasking ,battery life 1 day not more
I am Brijesh Aniyeri
It is very difficult to sign out hte internet in this system .Why happening like this ?
what you mean Metphone company? is it Metfone company or The Mehk, HTC distributor in cambodia?
anon, 03 Aug 2011GSM Arena really helped me in making decision which smartphone to buy so I'm paying back the f... morewhat about the battery ? how long it will last for playing game? You buy from Metfone on Monivong Blvd or the Mehk on monivong?
thank for your reply
GSM Arena really helped me in making decision which smartphone to buy so I'm paying back the favor to other reviewers by writing my experience on this phone which I now own for 2 weeks.
Things that I really like about ideos x3:
1. good android phone for first time users and great value for money for USD175 (Metphone Cambodia). The capability of android phone is way way fantastic as compared to traditional nokia phone which i previously have. I feel like owning a mini computer.
2. camera is great for daylight/outdoor shots
3. screen brightness can be easily adjusted if your outdoors so that you can still see/read the screen
4. it has radio, mp3 player, gps, bluetooth, data switch which you can easily turn on and off to save battery and data (if your phone credit is limited).
5. it allows you to download heaps of application from android markets and store it in your SD (this is my favorite) and run it on the phone without problems.
6. touch screen is super responsive/sensitive and quick.
7. it has front vga camera (could be good for Skype call but haven't tried yet).
8. the android OS 2.3 version (the latest currently) allow me to download free application in markets which is not compatible with lower version of htc, Motorola etc. (i feel bad for those who had paid more for such phone)
9. Home screen animation for the widgets have various options (transparent cube is my favorite)
10. Games does not lag (just not sure if that will change once I installed more games)
11. The size and weight of the phone is just enough for me to keep & carry in my pocket.
12. Again, I did not have to pay so much money just to enjoy android phone. And that's the biggest like!
Things which could have improved (but can be ignored because of the price or I'm not prepared to pay way too much money for specs I could rather ignore):
1. Camera flash for indoor or night shots not in place
2. camera button should be outside the phone not on the screen as I find it difficult to make a shot if I'm included in the photo shoot.
3. radio require that you plug the earphones.
4. I find installing a lot of applications somehow hangs the phone for a few seconds before switching to another. perhaps this can be easily corrected by downloading from the Markets a clean-up application to help the RAM.
5. Battery should be charged at least everyday specially if you used it heavily during the day (eg playing games). But this is a common problem with ALL smartphone as I read in other reviews.
6. wish it's compatible with Kindle application.
7. Pinch to zoom out/in only works with photo gallery but not with the web browser. Though the text can be small, medium, or large or the view can be far, medium, or near which may take a while to switch rather than automatic compared to pinch to zoom.
8. Screen can be small for war games (e.g. Inotia3)
9. qwerty key board is too small to select the correct letter. I solve this problem by switching to 12-key phone pad or CooTek T+
10. I wish I can use the USB cable plug to share the internet from PC to the phone (so I can save internet data usage)since I do not have wifi router at home.
BUT OVERALL, I'M VERY HAPPY WITH IT.
Hope this help you guys. Happy smartphone hunting!
and sorry for the long review...