Huawei U8510 IDEOS X3 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.9
7.4
7.5

> In reply to ChrisFerh @ 2013-05-11 15:21 from t7Eu - click to readYou still MUST have most apps on internal storage and if you move apps that are movable they still take some Mbytes in internal so don't play the smart one without experience on this cheap phone

• 2013-06-15 23:34
  • 0{kn

This phone is pretty ok on general and for the price it's all u can expect BUT.. after time random things stop working..

I purchased the phone back in February '12 since that time I now have to send it back for replacement a second time!

Back then the Bluetooth antenna and digitizer stopped working..

Now I have the phone well for 5 months again and my GPS antenna doesn't work 2 weeks alredy and a week ago the SD-Card slot stopped working.. it overheats after a minute with the SD-Card in and does't recognize the card..

NEVER GONNA BUY A HUAWEI PHONE AGAIN!

• 2013-06-15 23:29
  • 0{kn

> In reply to HK @ 2013-05-25 06:09 from uZa{ - click to readCan you block calls from numbers not in your address book?

• 2013-06-05 14:41
  • sG@V

ples help me.when I insert memory card in my hauwei u8510, it does not detect by the phone but the the memory detect on my blackberry 8520.ples help what should I do?
email-emaamah91@gmail.com

• 2013-06-02 23:21
  • fmgi

This phone is ok in the general sense...but it extremely annoying with its slow touch responses,it doesnt even allow me to recieve nor make calls at times...you know what?This phone is stupid!!!!

• 2013-05-29 18:32
  • jxXT

Can we block sms and call in this phone?

• 2013-05-25 06:09
  • uZa{

Worst Mobile and worst service i have never seen. phone hangs every time,gets over heat quickly,you can't download apps easily, battery life is poor and the main thing is the service of huawei mobiles is very worst for and part replacement they will take 30 + days and still prob will not be rectified plz don't go for Huawei Mobiles at any Cost. because waste of time waste of money

• 2013-05-24 13:32
  • PTSR

please answer me some question.
my phone is not open to menu screen.
If i open this power appear like Too many pattern attempts.And then give me username and password. I type but not good. emergency call appear too.

• 2013-05-23 10:26
  • PSce

I have one of these that use when I travel to the UK. The only issue I have with it is the ultra small keyboard and battery life. Aside from these issues, the phone has worked flawlessly. And for less than 40GBP, it has been a great purchase.

• 2013-05-21 22:13
  • xd$r

this is one of the worst cell phones ever used,it keeps on crashing every time you want to display any pictures and does not full meet the requiremnets as per specified of 256MB RAM.Simply its a fake as to what i experienced

• 2013-05-15 22:32
  • u{KH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-18 12:52 from RNWP - click to readFor Applications Memory Options:

Settings;Applications;Preferred Install Location

• 2013-05-11 15:21
  • t7Eu

I have this phone, and Im enjoying it.. Fair features!

• 2013-05-11 15:18
  • t7Eu

Screen smashed and there are no spare parts? Where to get?

• 2013-05-08 05:39
  • wibg

I've this mobile. it's very beautiful but i haven't her parts. I'm very confused.

• 2013-05-06 07:58
  • 2CY4

I have this phone but its back hanging
...

• 2013-05-06 00:30
  • fuN1

I have this phone.touch speed is low. and some times it's hanging up.but it has good design.

• 2013-05-01 15:23
  • L6WD

> In reply to hosty 2 @ 2013-04-13 01:19 from fuvy - click to readI hav also this problem but i unlock from a mobile repair

• 2013-04-24 04:41
  • XuwA

Personally I hate this phone. It constantly fails to hang up, keeps telling me there is no memory for apps although my SD card is practically empty, and I transferred over as much stuff as possible. slow downloading, fails to sync, screen freezes, generally just a pain in the rear.

• 2013-04-18 12:52
  • RNWP

I have a HUAWEI U8510-1(blaze) i tried many time's pattern worngly but now it locked and shows too many pattern attempts how should i solve this problem free i tried many times to unlock by GMAIL acount but failed.

• 2013-04-13 01:19
  • fuvy

plz help me i lost my phon disply if anyone can tell me how can i get the display

• 2013-04-01 04:34
  • tew%
Total of 365 user reviews and opinions for Huawei U8510 IDEOS X3.