Huawei U8510 IDEOS X3 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

8.0
7.5
7.6

good phone.. quiet simple..
but has a small keyboard. very very small

• 2013-09-08 09:00
  • fsWq

Is there a setting to increase the font size as I have been unable to find this facility

• 2013-07-30 15:56
  • 3aZ}

> In reply to maharij @ 2013-06-30 13:31 from 6QX5 - click to readyes
It has viber and skype
enjoy it

• 2013-07-17 15:41
  • a3Ae

Yes it does :) My sister has Skype,Viber and WhatsApp :)

• 2013-07-16 21:58
  • JK4t

when ever am using any apps it force close, it occurs repeatedly especially the web browser. again i have alot of space on my removable sd card, when ever i download an application which megabite or kilobite is lesser than the space on the sd card, it keeps on telling, no insufficient space. plz i need a solution. because i love the phone so much.

• 2013-07-01 16:28
  • NuPx

does it have skype and viber

• 2013-06-30 13:31
  • 6QX5

is a dope phone though the size is small

• 2013-06-29 13:41
  • fufa

can someone help me how to switch one my phone? i was playing and then just a blink of my eye the screen gets black. please help me guys. thanks

• 2013-06-22 14:52
  • vj1C

> In reply to ChrisFerh @ 2013-05-11 15:21 from t7Eu - click to readYou still MUST have most apps on internal storage and if you move apps that are movable they still take some Mbytes in internal so don't play the smart one without experience on this cheap phone

• 2013-06-15 23:34
  • 0{kn

This phone is pretty ok on general and for the price it's all u can expect BUT.. after time random things stop working..

I purchased the phone back in February '12 since that time I now have to send it back for replacement a second time!

Back then the Bluetooth antenna and digitizer stopped working..

Now I have the phone well for 5 months again and my GPS antenna doesn't work 2 weeks alredy and a week ago the SD-Card slot stopped working.. it overheats after a minute with the SD-Card in and does't recognize the card..

NEVER GONNA BUY A HUAWEI PHONE AGAIN!

• 2013-06-15 23:29
  • 0{kn

> In reply to HK @ 2013-05-25 06:09 from uZa{ - click to readCan you block calls from numbers not in your address book?

• 2013-06-05 14:41
  • sG@V

ples help me.when I insert memory card in my hauwei u8510, it does not detect by the phone but the the memory detect on my blackberry 8520.ples help what should I do?
email-emaamah91@gmail.com

• 2013-06-02 23:21
  • fmgi

This phone is ok in the general sense...but it extremely annoying with its slow touch responses,it doesnt even allow me to recieve nor make calls at times...you know what?This phone is stupid!!!!

• 2013-05-29 18:32
  • jxXT

Can we block sms and call in this phone?

• 2013-05-25 06:09
  • uZa{

Worst Mobile and worst service i have never seen. phone hangs every time,gets over heat quickly,you can't download apps easily, battery life is poor and the main thing is the service of huawei mobiles is very worst for and part replacement they will take 30 + days and still prob will not be rectified plz don't go for Huawei Mobiles at any Cost. because waste of time waste of money

• 2013-05-24 13:32
  • PTSR

please answer me some question.
my phone is not open to menu screen.
If i open this power appear like Too many pattern attempts.And then give me username and password. I type but not good. emergency call appear too.

• 2013-05-23 10:26
  • PSce

I have one of these that use when I travel to the UK. The only issue I have with it is the ultra small keyboard and battery life. Aside from these issues, the phone has worked flawlessly. And for less than 40GBP, it has been a great purchase.

• 2013-05-21 22:13
  • xd$r

this is one of the worst cell phones ever used,it keeps on crashing every time you want to display any pictures and does not full meet the requiremnets as per specified of 256MB RAM.Simply its a fake as to what i experienced

• 2013-05-15 22:32
  • u{KH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-18 12:52 from RNWP - click to readFor Applications Memory Options:

Settings;Applications;Preferred Install Location

• 2013-05-11 15:21
  • t7Eu
Total of 374 user reviews and opinions for Huawei U8510 IDEOS X3.