Huawei U8510 IDEOS X3 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.9
7.4
7.4

please answer me some question.
my phone is not open to menu screen.
If i open this power appear like Too many pattern attempts.And then give me username and password. I type but not good. emergency call appear too.

• 2013-05-23 10:26
  • PSce

I have one of these that use when I travel to the UK. The only issue I have with it is the ultra small keyboard and battery life. Aside from these issues, the phone has worked flawlessly. And for less than 40GBP, it has been a great purchase.

• 2013-05-21 22:13
  • xd$r

this is one of the worst cell phones ever used,it keeps on crashing every time you want to display any pictures and does not full meet the requiremnets as per specified of 256MB RAM.Simply its a fake as to what i experienced

• 2013-05-15 22:32
  • u{KH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-18 12:52 from RNWP - click to readFor Applications Memory Options:

Settings;Applications;Preferred Install Location

• 2013-05-11 15:21
  • t7Eu

I have this phone, and Im enjoying it.. Fair features!

• 2013-05-11 15:18
  • t7Eu

Screen smashed and there are no spare parts? Where to get?

• 2013-05-08 05:39
  • wibg

I've this mobile. it's very beautiful but i haven't her parts. I'm very confused.

• 2013-05-06 07:58
  • 2CY4

I have this phone but its back hanging
...

• 2013-05-06 00:30
  • fuN1

I have this phone.touch speed is low. and some times it's hanging up.but it has good design.

• 2013-05-01 15:23
  • L6WD

> In reply to hosty 2 @ 2013-04-13 01:19 from fuvy - click to readI hav also this problem but i unlock from a mobile repair

• 2013-04-24 04:41
  • XuwA

Personally I hate this phone. It constantly fails to hang up, keeps telling me there is no memory for apps although my SD card is practically empty, and I transferred over as much stuff as possible. slow downloading, fails to sync, screen freezes, generally just a pain in the rear.

• 2013-04-18 12:52
  • RNWP

I have a HUAWEI U8510-1(blaze) i tried many time's pattern worngly but now it locked and shows too many pattern attempts how should i solve this problem free i tried many times to unlock by GMAIL acount but failed.

• 2013-04-13 01:19
  • fuvy

plz help me i lost my phon disply if anyone can tell me how can i get the display

• 2013-04-01 04:34
  • tew%

You just go to huawei music then hold on a song after that click set as ringtone

• 2013-03-30 04:47
  • XNvd

please, when I insert memory card in my phone it tells me blank sd card whiles I have informations on it... please I need help to get rid of it.

• 2013-03-29 11:50
  • N7AT

How can I use my mp3 songs for my ringtone......I need help

• 2013-03-27 03:00
  • kaJG

I disagree with some of comments. I find the ringer volume perfectly adequate as is the message alerts,alarm and all notification see. In fact much easier to hear than my HTC sensation, where I repeatedly miss text and email alerts.
As for headphones I agree ones supplied not up to much but then neither is my HTC sensations or other high end phones I have owned. It's fine with decent headphones.

• 2013-03-25 22:36
  • sR3f

This phone is great but the headphone jack isn't good. Whenever I play music with headphones, all I can hear is the music but no voices. My friend has the same phone and the same problem. The battery life isn't so great and neither is the camera. Other than that, it's a decent phone. :)

• 2013-03-20 14:10
  • UF8m

This phone is alright. The only problems I find with it is that the headphone jack doesn't work well. I've tried many headphones but all I can hear is the music but not the voices. My friend has the same phone and has the same problem and it's irritating! Also, the battery life is shit and the camera isn't so great. Other than that, it is an amazing phone! :)

• 2013-03-20 14:05
  • UF8m

have to agree the battery life is ot that great but neither is the sound quality...U need to have execellent hearing to hear this phone otherwise you would hardly know it was ringing or if you got a text message. Camera quality is grainey. The only reason i got this phone was because my original phone was stolen and it was cheap at the time.

• 2013-03-13 03:19
  • vphQ
Total of 378 user reviews and opinions for Huawei U8510 IDEOS X3.