Huawei U8510 IDEOS X3 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

8.0
7.5
7.6

I have this phone, and Im enjoying it.. Fair features!

• 2013-05-11 15:18
  • t7Eu

Screen smashed and there are no spare parts? Where to get?

• 2013-05-08 05:39
  • wibg

I've this mobile. it's very beautiful but i haven't her parts. I'm very confused.

• 2013-05-06 07:58
  • 2CY4

I have this phone but its back hanging
...

• 2013-05-06 00:30
  • fuN1

I have this phone.touch speed is low. and some times it's hanging up.but it has good design.

• 2013-05-01 15:23
  • L6WD

> In reply to hosty 2 @ 2013-04-13 01:19 from fuvy - click to readI hav also this problem but i unlock from a mobile repair

• 2013-04-24 04:41
  • XuwA

Personally I hate this phone. It constantly fails to hang up, keeps telling me there is no memory for apps although my SD card is practically empty, and I transferred over as much stuff as possible. slow downloading, fails to sync, screen freezes, generally just a pain in the rear.

• 2013-04-18 12:52
  • RNWP

I have a HUAWEI U8510-1(blaze) i tried many time's pattern worngly but now it locked and shows too many pattern attempts how should i solve this problem free i tried many times to unlock by GMAIL acount but failed.

• 2013-04-13 01:19
  • fuvy

plz help me i lost my phon disply if anyone can tell me how can i get the display

• 2013-04-01 04:34
  • tew%

You just go to huawei music then hold on a song after that click set as ringtone

• 2013-03-30 04:47
  • XNvd

please, when I insert memory card in my phone it tells me blank sd card whiles I have informations on it... please I need help to get rid of it.

• 2013-03-29 11:50
  • N7AT

How can I use my mp3 songs for my ringtone......I need help

• 2013-03-27 03:00
  • kaJG

I disagree with some of comments. I find the ringer volume perfectly adequate as is the message alerts,alarm and all notification see. In fact much easier to hear than my HTC sensation, where I repeatedly miss text and email alerts.
As for headphones I agree ones supplied not up to much but then neither is my HTC sensations or other high end phones I have owned. It's fine with decent headphones.

• 2013-03-25 22:36
  • sR3f

This phone is great but the headphone jack isn't good. Whenever I play music with headphones, all I can hear is the music but no voices. My friend has the same phone and the same problem. The battery life isn't so great and neither is the camera. Other than that, it's a decent phone. :)

• 2013-03-20 14:10
  • UF8m

This phone is alright. The only problems I find with it is that the headphone jack doesn't work well. I've tried many headphones but all I can hear is the music but not the voices. My friend has the same phone and has the same problem and it's irritating! Also, the battery life is shit and the camera isn't so great. Other than that, it is an amazing phone! :)

• 2013-03-20 14:05
  • UF8m

have to agree the battery life is ot that great but neither is the sound quality...U need to have execellent hearing to hear this phone otherwise you would hardly know it was ringing or if you got a text message. Camera quality is grainey. The only reason i got this phone was because my original phone was stolen and it was cheap at the time.

• 2013-03-13 03:19
  • vphQ

I think is a very nice phone but battery life is too short n camera pool. I will recommend this phone 4 anyone who would like to use smart phone @ low cost

• 2013-03-12 13:58
  • N7Ax

Definetely get the Xperia Tipo, it has a stronger processor, a processor that allows you to do video calls on skype (you need 800MHz or more for that) and it has ICS wich is great, it also costs just a little more than the Ideos X3(Ideos X3 84 on german amazon | Xperia Tipo 109 on german amazon), it has 2x more RAM and 2.5GB internal storage, Ideos X3 is bad with that... both have a MicroSD slot for up to 32GB, tipo has scratch resistand glass, Ideos X3 doesn't, anyway you're going to buy a screen protector.. sand scratches even the mighty Corning Gorilla Glass 2, none of the phones has a LED Flash but the Ideos X3 has a Front Facing Camera which I don't use (I own the Ideos X3) because it's supposed to be used for skype but the slow processor doesn't support video calls :'( both have the same GPU..
GO AND BUY SONY XPERIA TIPO
- that's my advice ;)
have fun with your new phone :)

• 2013-03-10 22:07
  • 0{k@

Hello, I'm interested to buy this phone, I think it's a good value for money phone...what do you think? should I consider buying Sony Xperia Tipo instead?

• 2013-03-07 16:44
  • swev

i just bought this phone,it nice

• 2013-03-02 20:39
  • fuvx
Total of 374 user reviews and opinions for Huawei U8510 IDEOS X3.