Huawei U8510 IDEOS X3 - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

8.0
7.5
7.6

this cell phone is very good but camera result is very weak other camras 3.2 m and use very difficult

• 2013-02-21 22:20
  • KId7

battery life is chronic.why cant manufactures look at
thi issue.

• 2013-02-14 13:47
  • sXCW

> In reply to Sahar Khan @ 2013-01-31 07:07 from IaAf - click to readSahar please tell me about working of this cell.

• 2013-02-11 14:43
  • Y}$L

touch speed?

• 2013-02-11 14:41
  • Y}$L

i have this once,its nice,slim but i notice that the battery doesnt last long. now im looking forward on ascend 6mate. :) cant wait to have 1. :)

• 2013-02-06 07:29
  • b2}Y

My FB,Email accounts are not opening in the mobile. but all other sites from google search is opening.Any one can suggest me how I can able to open FB and Email account from Mobile.

• 2013-02-03 03:41
  • 7ty}

I have been using different Android phones but since this little beauty has come into my hands, I've thrown away others... Superb android, smart and slim, good performance, affordable price

• 2013-01-31 07:07
  • IaAf

i have had this phone for 6mths and i love it only thing i dont like is the battery life is bit short

• 2013-01-17 05:56
  • wYMs

Had this phone around a year ago, initially good value but has a lot of issues. Weak processor means that there is terrible lag when using any task orr app, the camera is poor, very cheap build quality, and terrible battery life. No exaggeration to say that you will be lucky to get 6 hours use between charges. Also heats up worryingly when making calls or browsing. I have now upgrade to the Alcatel 983 (see my comment) which is an absolutely fantastic handset. I can't recommend the huawei!

• 2013-01-12 05:24
  • njxg

Really brilliant phone for the price: I'm a heavy user, but not a tech expert so it does eveything I want on a budget. My only criticisms are that the processor is occasionally slow and app memory is a bit limited. Overall, though, I love it!

• 2013-01-12 01:26
  • pw68

> In reply to Matt @ 2012-12-30 15:17 from PUsP - click to readMost phone repair shops will fix the phone but since it's not a very common make, getting parts shipped in from Asia is the time-consuming and expensive bit. Exactly the same thing happened to me so I feel your pain :) I had the phone for about a year and totally loved it, especially for the price.

• 2013-01-12 01:21
  • pw68

what is the size of the lcd screen

• 2013-01-07 00:41
  • 9yWG

I've had mine about a year and it's a bit slow and can't upgrade to any newer version of Android, just stuck with 2.3.5 the camera isn't great and it isn't compatible with many Android apps

• 2013-01-06 21:08
  • HKTG

Dear GSM Arena
I had use Huawei U8510 IDEOS X3 for long time, but just now it was dropped then no work at all. pls help me where can i find a special phone shop to fix it.

I look forward to hearing by return.

Best Regards,
Matt.

• 2012-12-30 15:17
  • PUsP

please I cannot make calls for the astronomy 4 days. when I try to call the call always end but I can receive call on it. please help me make calls

• 2012-12-19 09:41
  • N7Ax

I dont want or need half of the programmes that the phone comes with but i cant see how to remove them to free up storage space for apps I do want.

• 2012-12-12 12:17
  • 3GB2

> In reply to lance @ 2012-08-07 17:44 from X3rp - click to readandroid jelly baen to updet.

• 2012-12-11 19:55
  • PWDw

i creat account in gmail,so my phone contacts and id email from gmail mix. i dont know how to remove my id email from contace phone?

• 2012-12-11 10:52
  • nxBp

not bad phone for price but battery is terrible!

• 2012-12-05 19:53
  • mE0V

> In reply to Ruby @ 2012-12-03 03:45 from X3r7 - click to readIt is very easy you can change location service in sitting, weather change automatic

• 2012-12-05 09:02
  • KIDQ
Total of 373 user reviews and opinions for Huawei U8510 IDEOS X3.