Huawei U8860 Honor - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

6.9
7.0
6.7

I want to bnagla softwer pl. help me

• 2014-07-16 07:59
  • uNVC

I had very very painful experience with this Mobile set. Please do not buy this at any cost. Not even if someone offers for free.

Initially things were very satisfactory and I liked the phone due to its external appearance and decent display. Problem started after couple of months and problems were multi-fold. The basic functionality for which this is called as phone was not working.

I was not able to make calls. Sometime, I touch for dialling, it just do not respond. After 1 minute time may be when I already kept the phone inside pocket, it is dialling (serving the previous request). However phone is not slow of heavily loaded with many process at that time.

Often while talking the phone gets restarted for no reason.

Many more such frustrating problems which did not go away even after a proper servicing (being under warranty).
Will get a good relief the day when I throw this phone.

• 2014-07-06 19:47
  • rxiI

Often while talking the phone gets restarted for no reason.

Will get a good relief the day when I throw this phone.

• 2014-07-06 19:45
  • rxiI

Interesting, will Honor 6 be a really cool smartphone?..

• 2014-07-06 11:51
  • MR@U

> In reply to ysma @ 2014-03-10 04:14 from vx75 - click to readTake battery out of phone while phone is on. Hold volume up and then power at the same time. Hold until logo pops up. Use volume and power to navigate to an option of cleaning data and catch, NOT FORMAT. Clean the catch. If it doesn't work, then your SOL and need a new phone. U could hard reset if u want, its up to u. It "might" work. Just back up it stuff.

• 2014-06-27 11:51
  • q$qe

i want sale my huawei honor 3c dual cell phone contact 03154103183 lahore complete 1 year warranty

• 2014-06-12 09:13
  • KICL

4.4.2 for huawei honor..

• 2014-05-29 04:41
  • 08Yf

i was using lumia but i am surprised this phone works better than most latest smartphones. nice handset

• 2014-05-22 20:32
  • fufr

Nice Phone !!

• 2014-05-22 06:39
  • 2SKg

A great device, i'm using it for about 2 years now and still work just fine.

• 2014-05-20 19:45
  • CVPc

I'm using it since 2012. It's fine even far batter than
Q,mobile.
No issue till now.......

• 2014-04-25 12:49
  • PxKX

Hello sir/madam
I can not accsess to my u8860 screen, they ask me to inter my gmail and password, when I did that , they tell me wrong password, now my mobile seems to be unlooked, pls help me.
best regards

• 2014-04-06 23:56
  • fwNN

i have this Huawei U8860 for 10months yet but i have so many disappointments with regard to its performances since the first day i brought this phone...but my worst experience with this phone just happen last week, the battery got drained and i charged it, when i turned it on the screen was steady on its huawei logo, its like been corrupted it can not proceed to its window.. does anyone can tell me what is wrong or happen to it? i can not use it anymore...

• 2014-03-10 04:14
  • vx75

i like this mbl before working good but now i update android 4.0 so its very slow and hang many time plzzzzz tel me how i re install android 2.3 plzzz help me

• 2014-03-04 17:45
  • n2Kt

im loving my honor even though it's lagging but i still love it! have it for 1 year now and i updated it to huawei honor EMUI V1.0 very smooth transition and also guys i recommend you to download disk defragmenter app! :)

• 2014-02-19 23:20
  • J7Fs

i like this mobile before buy but now i m very sad becouse working not very slow and hang any one tell me how re install previous versoin andriod 2.3?????

• 2014-02-19 02:38
  • nTSt

> In reply to JhoEn @ 2013-12-31 00:16 from t7XH - click to readWith 4Gb memory card,the phone is hanging many times and some applications not downloading,why?

• 2014-02-18 07:40
  • fuu4

i m using huawei u8860 since 2013,nw i upgrade its android version to 4.01,nw it has hanged so many times nd donot open,wt should i do plz guide???

• 2014-01-26 14:08
  • KIX1

> In reply to sanju @ 2013-05-19 21:15 from utVE - click to readya screen is not open,

• 2013-12-31 00:16
  • t7XH

> In reply to andycool @ 2013-12-22 07:13 from 0wqR - click to readGo to settings, then click on "about", then press online update/firmware upgrade"
Update using WIFI

• 2013-12-28 19:10
  • 6PDd
Total of 562 user reviews and opinions for Huawei U8860 Honor.