Huawei U8860 Honor - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

6.9
7.0
6.7

i like this mobile before buy but now i m very sad becouse working not very slow and hang any one tell me how re install previous versoin andriod 2.3?????

• 2014-02-19 02:38
  • nTSt

> In reply to JhoEn @ 2013-12-31 00:16 from t7XH - click to readWith 4Gb memory card,the phone is hanging many times and some applications not downloading,why?

• 2014-02-18 07:40
  • fuu4

i m using huawei u8860 since 2013,nw i upgrade its android version to 4.01,nw it has hanged so many times nd donot open,wt should i do plz guide???

• 2014-01-26 14:08
  • KIX1

> In reply to sanju @ 2013-05-19 21:15 from utVE - click to readya screen is not open,

• 2013-12-31 00:16
  • t7XH

> In reply to andycool @ 2013-12-22 07:13 from 0wqR - click to readGo to settings, then click on "about", then press online update/firmware upgrade"
Update using WIFI

• 2013-12-28 19:10
  • 6PDd

how to upgrade from 2.3 to 4.0 on honouru8860

• 2013-12-22 07:13
  • 0wqR

i love this amazing handset....i wish i cud have more

• 2013-12-15 17:16
  • pvTU

the battery is very nice..

• 2013-12-07 14:06
  • PA7G

About performance just install Ram manager pro,then install busybox,after that make a swap file by ram manager ,and the performance will be outstanding you'll play without lagging

• 2013-11-20 10:54
  • fqhA

> In reply to Joseph @ 2013-10-25 13:07 from Nvxj - click to readi also have the same problem with this fone , just because i got mine from vodacom and im using an mtn sim , it is very slow and applications are very hard to get . i hate this fone.

• 2013-10-30 10:23
  • Mfyc

Its very slow in responding even when applications are very few,anything i should do?

• 2013-10-25 13:07
  • Nvxj

I had the same problems as puma but I didn't pay to much atention to it. Well, I should've paid more attention to it. Now my phone is dead and all it does is having the battery light flashing red.
I've also had problems with diffrent kind of games (old and new ones for android), the fact that this phone has so much dedicated ram for it's own background-software explains pretty much why.
The only good things I can come up with is the camera and the screen quality, but if you whant those things you could just buy a camera for a third of the price.

• 2013-10-23 13:35
  • m}KG

> In reply to bear @ 2013-09-20 07:30 from gxKQ - click to readBear, when you wanna turn the 3G/mobile data ON, you must switch OFF the Wifi, it's a conflict that happens with most of Android handsets. Regards

• 2013-10-07 06:26
  • 3pPH

i watnt

• 2013-10-03 14:01
  • utNp

I can't find my FM radio. I don't know why. I have reset my phone severally but still the fm radio can not be found.

• 2013-09-20 21:05
  • fuvx

I have this phone for 9 months. All I can say is that this phone is a disaster on many levels:

1. When using 3G, you start receiving texts that you had missed calls, since apparently the 3G conflicts with some phone software (even after complete factory reset). To be able to use this phone, I had to switch to 2G.

2. When you hang up, and try to make a call immediately, the phone stares at you for 10sec. without any response.

3. The phone is slow compared to the lower spec. phones from Samsung and HTC.

Bottom line... I am counting days for the contract to expire to get another phone! This was my first (and last) Huawei.

• 2013-09-20 07:30
  • gxKQ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-04 19:11 from am7a - click to readall of android version ICS devices are prone to over heating and yes this device is over heating but doesn't turning off.

• 2013-09-16 17:20
  • v0Xt

I've had my Honor from merimobiles.com and I enjoyed it but not as much as this one,Honor 3.The quality of design is superb,smooth performance and the audio is amazing as usual.Thumbs up for this phone!Of course, don't forget the dustproof-waterproof feature!Just uhmazing!

• 2013-09-14 22:27
  • t7Xh

The phone looks nice and feels good too. I recently had problems with the phone failing to restart at all or restarting itself for at least 20 times (10 mins) continuously. Please advice me what can I do! Many thanks.

• 2013-09-04 19:23
  • am7a

The phone keeps failing to connect to the wireless. You have to do it manually almost all the time, rarely it'll connect automatically despite having the setting to connect automatically arghhhhhhh

• 2013-09-04 19:18
  • am7a
Total of 567 user reviews and opinions for Huawei U8860 Honor.