Huawei U8860 Honor - user opinions and reviews

Huawei

7.0
7.1
6.8

> In reply to bear @ 2013-09-20 07:30 from gxKQ - click to readBear, when you wanna turn the 3G/mobile data ON, you must switch OFF the Wifi, it's a conflict that happens with most of Android handsets. Regards

• 2013-10-07 06:26
  • 3pPH

i watnt

• 2013-10-03 14:01
  • utNp

I can't find my FM radio. I don't know why. I have reset my phone severally but still the fm radio can not be found.

• 2013-09-20 21:05
  • fuvx

I have this phone for 9 months. All I can say is that this phone is a disaster on many levels:

1. When using 3G, you start receiving texts that you had missed calls, since apparently the 3G conflicts with some phone software (even after complete factory reset). To be able to use this phone, I had to switch to 2G.

2. When you hang up, and try to make a call immediately, the phone stares at you for 10sec. without any response.

3. The phone is slow compared to the lower spec. phones from Samsung and HTC.

Bottom line... I am counting days for the contract to expire to get another phone! This was my first (and last) Huawei.

• 2013-09-20 07:30
  • gxKQ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-04 19:11 from am7a - click to readall of android version ICS devices are prone to over heating and yes this device is over heating but doesn't turning off.

• 2013-09-16 17:20
  • v0Xt

I've had my Honor from merimobiles.com and I enjoyed it but not as much as this one,Honor 3.The quality of design is superb,smooth performance and the audio is amazing as usual.Thumbs up for this phone!Of course, don't forget the dustproof-waterproof feature!Just uhmazing!

• 2013-09-14 22:27
  • t7Xh

The phone looks nice and feels good too. I recently had problems with the phone failing to restart at all or restarting itself for at least 20 times (10 mins) continuously. Please advice me what can I do! Many thanks.

• 2013-09-04 19:23
  • am7a

The phone keeps failing to connect to the wireless. You have to do it manually almost all the time, rarely it'll connect automatically despite having the setting to connect automatically arghhhhhhh

• 2013-09-04 19:18
  • am7a

It does heat up quit a lot which is very annoying

• 2013-09-04 19:13
  • am7a

> In reply to Vampyra @ 2013-05-29 22:23 from JxTE - click to readIt does heat up quite a bit which is very annoying

• 2013-09-04 19:11
  • am7a

> In reply to B.N.Singh @ 2013-07-30 21:45 from t@J8 - click to readnot the sets fault complain to ur operator,idea airtel, vodafone which ever.

• 2013-08-24 14:16
  • bCqn

I used to be a great admirer of of this set after its launch.I waited for its price fall and it happened I ordered on line and got it.I was happy enoughto have this but I noticed a flaw in this set that it always deductsRs1.50/as last sms charge unles it exhausts your main balance.I ve visited several service centers but invain......My advice would be not to buy set from manufacturers with dubious character.....

• 2013-07-30 21:45
  • t@J8

How do you upgrade the operating system?

• 2013-06-29 02:54
  • NshV

Is there alternative link for download?....
cause everytime i download it the connection get decrease and Lost....
Like 99.96% stopped....

• 2013-06-27 21:40
  • v0qx

> In reply to sanju @ 2013-05-19 21:15 from utVE - click to readContact your consumer support

• 2013-06-25 10:43
  • vGwk

> In reply to ahmado kamal @ 2013-06-04 22:39 from 6vuA - click to readWe understand the amount of Interest Huawei Honor is getting in the Market, thus it was time for Honor users to Experience Emotion UI. We are releasing a beta version of Emotion UI on 4.0.3 Icecream.
You can download the upgrade pack from here.

• 2013-06-24 09:20
  • vGwk

> In reply to Pavan EMUI @ 2013-06-24 09:17 from vGwk - click to readTo upgrade your Honor to Emotion UI Download the link from Here:http://en.ui.vmall.com/downloadhonor.html

• 2013-06-24 09:19
  • vGwk

> In reply to sweetsufi @ 2013-06-21 17:44 from uWUt - click to readWe understand the amount of Interest Huawei Honor is getting in the Market, thus it was time for Honor users to Experience Emotion UI. We are releasing a beta version of Emotion UI on 4.0.3 Icecream.
You can download the upgrade pack from here.

• 2013-06-24 09:17
  • vGwk

No Doubt Huawei Honor is a great device and another big news about Honor is here.....

Huawei Honor to Experience Emotion UI

Beta release of Emotion UI on Icecream for Honor is ready for your download.
Its time for Huawei Honor to Experience Emotion UI
Beta release of Emotion UI on Icecream for Honor is ready for your download

Watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSdpShwKpwk video to follow step-by-step the process to upgrade.

Understanding the amount of Interest Huawei Honor is getting in the Market, thus it was time for Honor users to Experience Emotion UI. We are releasing a beta version of Emotion UI on 4.0.3 Icecream.

Emotion UI 1.0 brings to you an enhanced magnifying User Experience along with the below features:

>Unified Home
>Themes

What do you feel?

• 2013-06-24 09:08
  • vGwk

> In reply to FINETHANKS @ 2013-06-21 03:42 from v0qJ - click to readI have huawei honor u8860 from 11 months and its battery timing is very good.I love it.

• 2013-06-21 17:44
  • uWUt
Total of 575 user reviews and opinions for Huawei U8860 Honor.