rohan, 26 Oct 2010I am not able to view full screen video, can any one help me?pres *
harry, 08 Sep 2010Can I use it as a modem? yes sure why not,3.6 Mbps modem speed u can get.
playing of the video will not be in the full screen,aftertaking the video,mob TV is not supporting
Yes harry, sit on the phone for 2 hrs then you will hear one sound and then you can connet it to your tv and use internet on your radio.
finally i've bought this phone,at 1st i feel regret buying this phone coz my custom installed java apps can't be online, but finally i know the trick to make it works
1. APN internet is locked.
2. no 2nd cam for video call
3. more hotter when using online than my sony ericsson m600 phone. :)
4. longer time battery recharging process
5. longer time when detecting mylocation using googlemaps
6. simpler User interface menu looks. just can change wallpaper
7. i don't quite sure if there is really A-GPS things inside this phone ? or just using near BTS operator for determining mylocation.
8. still 65k colour. picture isn't quite sharp/rich
9. not surely about this phone processor & RAM inside.
10. no bundled sd-card.
1. MULTITASKING! whether there is no OS in it. i think it's quite rarely for non OS phone can do.
2. more faster java application respones. i've tried using P1i running operamini, it's more slower :)
3. cheapest but richest features phone for HSDPA, qwerty, a-gps ?, cam 2+mpx, etc
4. big capacity battery for only non OS device 1500 mAH, LiPoly, Cell made in japan :)
5. quite big space for internal memory. about 175MB size.
i think enough worthed for about USD 150 gadget :)
Anonymous, 30 Aug 2010how to operate blue tooth of u9130 mobile. it ask for password. can anyone help me? just enter any password, on the other phone that connects to your phone should enter same password.
how to operate blue tooth of u9130 mobile. it ask for password. can anyone help me?
Good phone,perfect web browser,fab camera,battery life good,processing little slow,
I think its more reasonable to buy compare to nokia c3 at the same prices
i'v been using this phone about 3 month.it's awesome; fast browsing, comfortable file manager, not bad multimedia player, supporting gps with maps and the battery life is so wonderfull-it's about a week for normal using.unfortunately there have no radio, and the speaker sound isn't so powerfull.