i-mate K-JAM - user opinions and reviews

7.1
6.8

• Muhammad Asim Mumtaz
  • Rating0

this is a very good mobile.Easy to use and great set. Good Performance. having a single problem its battery is not easily available

• 2011-03-21 05:52
  • ubEJ

Good PDA, 5 Years now, still competitive with today's newer mobiles.

• 2011-03-19 15:07
  • HkrL

HI I'm Useing I-mate k-jam i want to delete the file and they give the erro if i delete the file
I mate k jam cannot delete file 'Image 1001' The process cannot access the file because another process has locke a portion of the file

• 2011-02-12 07:18

settings

• 2011-02-03 11:43
  • ftQx
  • F

iam also using this very nice phone but the battery keeps o going flat - when can i get the battery around durban ??? plze help

• 2011-01-23 19:04
  • Nh7U

i experience the bestest phone ever ....MASHALLAH my phone is running perfect

• 2011-01-23 17:41
  • KIed

> In reply to Nannu @ 2010-12-11 15:00 from vbfM - click to readi am also using imate k-jam and i experience the samething as your but what i did was i replace the battery and charge it for 1 hour only don't over charge your phone as it will damage the system due to over heat you may feel during charging the back of your phone is getting hot that is normal but if you let it charge for long period of time it will caused severe damaged on your battery and performance of your phone.hope this will help.try it.

• 2011-01-18 07:19
  • Tr4W

Need a new battery. Anyone who knows the place where I can take it for repairs, pls help. Respond on e-mail mchunuml@ovi.com

• 2010-12-22 14:22
  • Mfxa

> In reply to Rana @ 2010-11-01 18:26 from uWAu - click to readmy phone gives a problem of security may plz help me for my password

• 2010-12-14 11:21
  • NH67

My phone got switched off now its not getting on. I have checked the battery separately it is charged too.
Is there any option to switch on except power button? (As I have tried it time and again).
Is there any possibility that anyhow the option for switching on got changed?

• 2010-12-11 15:00
  • vbfM

My phone is switching off on booting, what might be the problem.

• 2010-12-09 12:51
  • Mfxk

> In reply to mary @ 2010-11-08 21:31 from gx43 - click to readthere will be a small red color icon on the righ bottom of the screen, click on it, it will open some options, one of them will be wi-fi, click on that and it will show the available wi-fi networks, clisk on the one you want to use. If that network is password protected, there will be a pop up to enter the security key. enter it and u r ready to use

• 2010-12-01 08:27
  • PSiV

hi just wanna ask how do u set up wifi on kjam? i have tried..but i can only connect to d internet if i use card for net.wat bout wifi?pls help

• 2010-11-08 21:31
  • gx43

hi
i want ask a bout how i can buy cover for my k-jam mobile pls

• 2010-11-03 09:14
  • Ia1y

i have a security problem, that i forget the security code which i was set for my i mate k-jam mobile, please tell me the procedure to restore the software as well as the OS operating system for it>>>>>>>>
at my email id muniyamr@yahoo.com

Please,
With best regards

• 2010-11-01 18:26
  • uWAu

> In reply to Knight @ 2010-09-22 12:29 from IaHb - click to readhow to set up wap and enternet to this phone

• 2010-10-25 23:16
  • f38E
  • Timothy Sipho Mhlang
  • Rating0

Please send me setings for enternet

• 2010-10-25 23:08
  • f38E

hi my imate k-jam mobile is hang up - how do i restart

pls help me out my mail id is koinoniaa@gmail.com

• 2010-10-25 17:36
  • H4qE

hi my imate k-jam mobile is hang up - how do i restart

• 2010-10-25 17:34
  • H4qE
Total of 737 user reviews and opinions for i-mate K-JAM.