i-mate Smartflip - user opinions and reviews

i-mate

6.1
6.1
5.8

I have imate smartflip and it has a problem it restarts automatically so many times during receiving a call or in standby mode. Can anyone give me its solution

• 2013-08-10 09:30
  • KI33

I need an arabizer for this phone ; anyone can upload that to me ?!

• 2013-05-17 21:58
  • g5ns

When i receive for example a 10 MB file with bluetooth , phone cant save that file because first the received files with bluetooth , come on internal memory and then save on memory card ( This process is automatically !!! ). what should i do i direct the received file's with bluetooth save on micro sd memory as default ?! with no problem ?

• 2013-05-10 18:23
  • 6qb@

When i receive for example a 10 MB file with bluetooth , phone cant save that file because first the received files with bluetooth , come on internal memory and then save on memory card . what should i do i direct the received file's with bluetooth save on micro sd memory as default ?! with no problem ?

• 2013-05-09 18:22
  • 6qb$

> In reply to vahi @ 2010-11-05 06:33 from utVT - click to readhi i need ur fone will u sale it hah....rply me soon

• 2011-12-31 08:48
  • vGw0

its not good for indian market service network is wrost

• 2011-07-30 07:36
  • vb$w

> In reply to vahi @ 2010-11-05 06:34 from utVT - click to readuse window device center 6

• 2011-05-14 21:24
  • fuwx

just put ur hand set in a canectable mode n download the software from d cd of imate den conecet

• 2011-02-28 19:36
  • PAYj

> In reply to shazia @ 2010-08-02 19:40 from uWZN - click to readyou want go to your phone settings and than choyas sound and have the volium

• 2010-12-03 12:39
  • PEqe

I can't connect my i-mate smartflip to PC thru activesync. but i can charge it throgh the same pin. When i connect my phone with USB cable it is shown that not connected.anyone plz put a reply for this problem.

• 2010-11-05 06:34
  • utVT

• 2010-11-05 06:33
  • utVT

> In reply to shazia @ 2010-08-02 19:40 from uWZN - click to readdear
have you got solution for this problem if yes please let me know becase i am also suffring from this problem. my address is naveedfzl@yahoo.com. someone told that this is the problem of window. He said reinstalation of windows is the solution.
Thanks

• 2010-10-05 14:47
  • uWBv

i have use i_mate smartflip but the prblm was same restart sevrel time in 1 hour.n otjer prblm rimgimg volume very slow i often miss my important caals.wats prblm wid the set plz teel me.my adrees(discovery12572yahoo.com)

• 2010-08-02 19:40
  • uWZN

respected sir,

i need software for smartflip its not working

my brother send me this cell from dubai

i am in karachi (pakistan)

here is no one who will repair this phone

thanks

syedwaheedullah@yahoo.com

• 2010-07-20 14:02
  • symu

> In reply to Faijur @ 2010-06-27 09:19 from utAc - click to readits wrost phone

• 2010-06-29 11:11
  • PUhH

restarts often when operating..

• 2010-06-27 09:19
  • utAc

i think all I mate phones havent the good apperance

• 2010-06-22 18:05
  • NhR0

> In reply to sam @ 2010-03-23 09:34 from wdNL - click to readthanks a lot brother u have just saved my phone! may god bless u!

peace

• 2010-05-13 21:07
  • vbPd

Not worth Buying this phone. I used it for some time and now i have v bad image for i-Mate and i will not use any phone of i-Mate. Problems:

1) Screen displays goes off frequently.
2) Restarts most of the time even when u are talking
3) Low processor so it gets hang often
4) Headphone will not work after some time u have to purchase a new one.
5) USb charging and audio is from the same port so u cant listen to music when it is charging and vice-versa.

Hope the above demerits are enough to get u familiarize about this mobile.

• 2010-04-27 13:11
  • pXjn
Total of 236 user reviews and opinions for i-mate Smartflip.