i-mate Smartphone2 - user opinions and reviews

5.8

How to lock?

• 2013-10-21 21:09
  • 04@f

This was my first smartphone. A class product during the time 2004. I think the market in India was not that much aware of a smart phone or windows phone. I moved directly to imate from my Nokia 3310.
The main features I liked were the excellent sound quality(speaker and Headphones), best screen resolution, I can install apps and more over the smartphone features.
I still have this phone in working condition, the battery is almost dead.

• 2012-11-23 09:07
  • iF%C

please solution if the total dead???

• 2011-01-21 15:32
  • sEIM

has anyone know were to buy LCD for this unit. i have one but the LCD is not working. anyone know a shop here in the philippines

• 2010-01-06 06:08
  • vxt3

> In reply to jhoi @ 2009-02-01 07:19 from tWhx - click to readi had a great experience with this phone... i actually had one of these when they first came out going back a few years.....considering now we have 8 m.p cameras, when i first had this phone the camera quality seemed amazing.... all the features were easy to use...as i was 13 years old at the time! good phone for the time but then i lost is out at sea...so some fish are enjoying my old phone now :)hope they have a good time with it

• 2009-06-15 19:11
  • mqg1

my i-mate phone is not functioning well. Thus, the applications were locked and when I open applications, a message always pop-out: ""access denied. The program cannot start because it is not digitally signed with a trusted certificate.". What shall i do with this???
Your reply will be a great help......hoping for your immediate response if you know how fix it...

• 2009-02-01 07:19
  • tWhx

I have been using this since may 2005. I'm just hoping that this will last a little bit more till i could afford another smartphone! Yehey!!!

• 2008-11-13 03:57
  • vxgI

its a great phone

• 2008-06-17 13:46
  • vC5S

mmmm it's a very goood phone

• 2008-02-04 00:40
  • pkeV

My Imate died with a few months. Never worked! And the Imate not solved the problem. I loved this mobile, but could not use it. If someone can help me ... tell me something.

• 2008-01-26 20:41
  • LjRS

Beware if buying one second-hand... The 4 and backspace keys are notorious for getting 'stuck' and not working properly.

• 2008-01-21 09:42
  • wvMU

Debz, Here is a step by step guide on how to remove the backplate: http://www.geocities.com/dericksap/things.htm

A bit late for you though I expect :)

• 2008-01-21 09:18
  • wvMU

this is a good phone. with it's connectivity and data storage capacity, this could be a hit.

• 2007-10-20 19:58
  • PRQf

the smartphone is not a smartphone!!!

• 2007-08-04 08:58
  • TSI1

I wonder if someone can tell me how and/or if the faceplate come off, a few of the buttons are stiff and I need to get it open to clean behind?? would appreciate your input. Thanks
Debz

• 2007-05-04 23:38
  • TSyG

i thought all the computer based softwares are supported with this cell phone but it does't.does .exe files and setup files run on this mobile.does it support shambian software as well.

• 2007-04-08 20:04
  • Px0W

I have imate smartphone2 so need programme installment can u help me pls

• 2007-02-22 16:33
  • iFsf

my smartphone2002 is not loading ,what i want to do for that,
it is stop loading until reach i-mate logo
plze help me for that problem

• 2006-10-08 19:10
  • ijg1

my phones imate smartphone2 this vedio player is not working pls help (softwares)

• 2006-10-01 19:49
  • ijeL
Total of 50 user reviews and opinions for i-mate Smartphone2.