i-mate Ultimate 6150 - user opinions and reviews

6.8
6.6
6.5

Nash,

He says he is the chairman of i-mate which if he really is then it would be pretty easy for him to get hold of not one but as many as he wants!

But something tells me he is lying as I don't think the chairman if i-mate would post messages here on GSMArena and also tell us that he is the chairman!

It would be very unprofessional!

• 2007-04-21 05:24
  • pJfr

To: M@T2 - where did you buy your i-mate Ultimate 6150? Here in GSMarena site, it says "coming soon". In fact, all i-mate Ultimate models are mentioned "coming soon"

• 2007-04-18 06:30
  • S1tx

I saw the I-mate 6150 on net it seems like a gr8 cell phone i really love it but i dont have any idea abt the price when it will available in the market? simply I-mate 6150 look like awesome
Regards

• 2007-04-17 15:35
  • PxKs

Without a GPS, U R missing alot

• 2007-04-06 05:53
  • SYKR

Check out the video on youtube for the Ultimate 5150 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMFABXaACdI

• 2007-03-31 18:58
  • pJfr

as per specifications this phone should be quite good than imate jamin which i am useing right now.
does this model has dail/phone pad - jog wheel and stylus
to make easy of call,browse, input applications easy ?

• 2007-03-20 07:53
  • 2SSZ

30 uk i got form i-mate factory i am i-mates chairman we have started the
but not launching it because of problem

• 2007-03-20 07:19
  • M@T2

is this phone reliable enough?

• 2007-03-18 02:46
  • P%EX

M@T2,

Where did you get your Ultimate phone from then?
I have been looking everywhere to get my hands on the Ultimate range but they have not been released yet!

• 2007-03-16 12:34
  • iEyD

Windows Media Player 10? Well, I hope it supports more formats because my Media Player 10 on the I-mate Jam isn't that great.

• 2007-03-12 12:52
  • PB28

i-mate ultimate phones r already avilable from last 2 weaks i hav 6150 it is mindblowing

• 2007-03-10 13:14
  • M@T2

Imate has no doubt made this phone really good as per the specs. Dont know if it would have MS Office applications,also What would be the battery life due to the fast processor,I would love to buy this one if the battery life is good. Regards

• 2007-02-27 12:15
  • SkEn

When will be out for customer. I love it, I only use PDA phone, Now I have T-mobile Dash, but I don't really like it.

• 2007-02-26 21:05
  • 4}XZ

Very nice phone but the wasted space down should have been used to increase the screen size to 3" instead of 2.8".
The comments are right, 2 MP camera should have been higher.
How is it going to compete with other phones that come with cameras of 5 MP or 7 MP?

• 2007-02-26 12:44
  • M4B%

Pdadb.net reckons it iwll be April 2007. I think that is massively optimistic!

I wish the front buttons weren't so flush - they look too tiny to be easily pressed.

Keypad looks decent though, it's got a bit of protrusion to it so you get good tactile response.

• 2007-02-25 21:35
  • wfxb

I-MATE is getting to the point, looks like a great phone. Full size high resolution TFT 2.8 touch screen with electronic keyboard, a high INTEL processor with powerful ROM and RAM and Wi-Fi. However, I-MATE model designers are determined to destroy the beautiful phone with that lousy 2 MP camera, look at new similar Nokia models with 5 MP camera. Other than the disappointing low 2 MP camera performance, I-MATE Ultimate 6150 deserves serious consideration.

• 2007-02-24 19:45
  • nCQj

beautiful pda,mind blowing
but what would be its price and when
would it come i
realy wonna buy it

• 2007-02-23 12:52
  • M@T2

640x480 Resolution on a 2.8 inch screen...!!!

• 2007-02-23 12:04
  • P@Zq

2.8" screen!!! look at all that wasted room down the bottom of the device.
I don't like all these new 2.7-2.8 pda phones,it defeats the purpose of a pda/phone.
I also bet it won't have a flash player for streaming vids on youtube or whatever.
Another lame product,that won't have me parting with my money.

• 2007-02-20 07:18
  • PTdX

Unexciting but looks the best out of all the iMate choices. Better go for something else.

• 2007-02-15 07:25
  • F4pr
Total of 305 user reviews and opinions for i-mate Ultimate 6150.