i-mobile 625 - user opinions and reviews

i-mobile

7.2
6.8
6.8

Pls can anyone tell me if i can connect d fone to a pc for internet browsin. My number is 23408067009022. Email is mycandythings@yahoo.com Thanks.

• 2008-08-16 01:16
  • R1FN

> In reply to kg @ 2008-06-23 09:06 from uC4U - click to readyes will have soon in malaysia and the camera and sound is as good as SE try it out if u trust me

• 2008-08-14 11:19
  • wcgm

Best phone ever !! superb camera and great LCD. Yamaha Amplifier and G-Motion Sensor are both cool ! On top of these cool specification, the talking dictionary and Private Menu are the killer application that I like the most.. last but not least, the design is cooler than Sony Ericsson 810i as 625 is much slimmer!

• 2008-08-06 19:15
  • TSTq

it looks interesting, but the talk time batt its dissapointing..

• 2008-08-05 22:18
  • PHi$

> In reply to Anonymous @ from HHHH - click to readis available here in thailand can order from their website (http://www.siamphone.com/catal...le/main.htm) not sure if they hip overseas

• 2008-07-27 06:32
  • PWLU

this model has just been released in thailand last month. so it should be available in malaysia soon.

• 2008-07-12 13:56
  • 2xxt

Coming soon in Malaysia. Yamaha Amp is some kind of sound chipset which built-in the phone.

• 2008-07-11 10:08
  • TC{i

anyone noe about the yamaha audio amplifier as specified? how's the quality? n is tis model available is malaysia?

• 2008-06-23 09:06
  • uC4U

Hi! I'm also i-mobile's customer. My family and I owned i-mobile for 2 models. Just wanna share my opinion 'coz I experienced a very good and helpful service from service center in i-mobile shop(Pinklao branch, which I think it's convenient.

Recently, my mobile phone was breakdown 'coz of my clumpsy, so I dropped my phone at i-mobile shop. The staff was helpful and they gave me a temporary mobile phone for use during reparing period which very useful. while waiting in shop, my brother also requested to update firmware on his i-mobile 613...it finished just in a few minutes, so convenient!...I came back to get my mobile phone at i-mobile shop a week later and it didn't let me down, my mobile works on now.

Unlike Khun "Thai Users", I found impression from services of i-mobile shop. I think, at the present, Samart and i-mobile improve much on their quality services. I'd like to encourage their effort and definately continue to be i-mobile customer for my next mobile phone.

• 2008-06-18 21:33
  • wdAJ

My cousin used i-mobile 611 for more than a year until now and he's satisfied. The camara quality was fantastic, so personnally I believe that i-mobile should be able to make i-mobile 625 a high-quality camara phone as well.

• 2008-06-18 06:47
  • RLrt

I still don't trust the quality control of Imobile. My friend purchased Imobile 601 two years ago. It worked for only 3 months! The service center wasn't that helpful. Think again if you want to buy imobile.

• 2008-06-12 20:05
  • uGUP

i had one i-moible613 and it's so cool with applications for this accelerometer sensor, so called motion sensor. can't wait to see this new phone, the camera should be pretty good!

• 2008-06-07 12:18
  • 2xIH

Perfect design and material plus complete features from i-mobile. Got the best camera ever! i love it. Will defintely get it for one.

• 2008-06-05 18:45
  • PBJk

Feature suck? Why? I've never seen the real one, but I think this phone is quite OK for me.

• 2008-06-03 06:14
  • RLrt

I'm proud of you, I-Mobile

• 2008-05-31 22:43
  • ib66

haha 1st cool phone awsome design but features suckkkkkkk

• 2008-05-30 22:48
  • vG6D
Total of 76 user reviews and opinions for i-mobile 625.