i-mobile i858 - user opinions and reviews

i-mobile

7.2
7.1
7.1

I can tell you that I-Mobile makes much better phones than what this site is showing. Some of their phones have the exterior quality of an I-Phone.

• 2014-06-17 07:45
  • P5M{

> In reply to vivi @ 2013-08-09 07:59 from tZjQ - click to readMany times, i find shop service h/p in some state of Msia about h/p i-moble i693 with battery stock. I need to buy the i-mobile battery type
li-ion 1200 mAh, model; BL-118. Where place shop could I get it? where place i-mobile counter in KL/PJ & state malaysia? How

• 2014-06-14 16:57
  • tV4v

Mobile owner more phones ....Why all of Mobile does not exist in the Symbol site ....Haier also ....This is making a new mobile phones and excellent

• 2013-10-24 19:23
  • 3nL1

I need to buy the i-mobile battery; 2100 mAh battery, model; i-mobile IQ 5.1/IQ 5.1A. where could I get it? where i-mobile counter in Singapore?

• 2013-08-20 06:05
  • uRC}

I need to buy the i-mobile battery;
li-ion 1200 mAh, model; BL-118. where could I get it? where i-mobile counter in KL malaysia?

• 2013-08-09 07:59
  • tZjQ

how much now?

• 2011-12-05 14:37
  • wHrS

its d best n ultimate phone in diz whole world......wid

• 2011-11-30 14:15
  • uvja

now i can't download programe on market i don't know why

• 2011-10-12 05:46
  • u44R

the phone is really very good...........

• 2011-08-08 06:44
  • vwes

my i 858 got problem it just can't start up. it just hang

• 2011-07-26 08:27
  • KPBb

Hi - I bought one of these on eBay. It looks great. But no manual or SIM card, and it does not seem to want to work without a SIM card. Before I buy one, can anyone tell me how to get a manual? I have emailed SAMART, no reply.

• 2011-07-08 13:49
  • xBxE

why in Indonesia not exist in, even have a check in all the counter, site specific Imobile Indonesia country ....????
I want it so, sureeeeeeeee !!!!!!

• 2011-07-08 07:22
  • wreG
  • CSL Blueberry Mi410
  • Rating0

> In reply to Tony @ 2011-05-08 11:58 from wijF - click to readuse gingerbreak to root, then find a rom and flash it

• 2011-06-11 06:34
  • uExA

i use i mobile but not this model but i am satisfied of his battery wonderfull battry time .u can use this mobile with full satisfied

• 2011-06-06 12:39
  • 258p

Any way to flash Android 2.2 into i858? Please tell. Thanks!

• 2011-05-08 11:58
  • wijF

It uses an android system nd its super eazy to use gr8 phone but the bluetooth sucks in it dispite the fact that it lags sometimes

• 2011-05-07 13:23
  • 3LBg

CPU type ? speed ?

• 2011-04-27 17:25
  • gDra

Hollo user i want to ask you some questions about i-mobile phone, now i want to buy it but i worry about it. because i never use it before. Can you tell me?
where you live?
How program run fast or not?
How about battery is good or not?
How must does it cost in your country side?
About my country is very expensive? Cambodia country. I know in my country for many poeples don't want to use it. because i-mobite phone is new company in cambodia and poeple in cambodia don't know about qaulity of it. so they alway afraid for using it. I think i-mobite company should have promotion alot in my country. Do you think so? Especialy company have promotion in IT national exposition. Thank you!!!!

• 2011-03-29 17:23
  • IT4}

How program run fast or not?
How about battery is good or not?

• 2011-03-29 16:57
  • IT4}
Total of 117 user reviews and opinions for i-mobile i858.