Innostream INNO A10 - user opinions and reviews

Innostream

7.7
7.5
7.5

where i wan to buy the batteries????please tell me

• 2010-04-18 06:02
  • MfxH

Can anyone please tell me where I can get an English manual for mobile Inno A10 here in Hong Kong? I would very much appreciate it.

• 2010-03-09 09:44
  • Pyy6

wtF!
your kidin me!
this cant be the 5th!!
i didnt even know that there is a company named innostream

• 2009-02-07 06:48
  • 3Iqj

i have INNO A10 but the batteray is droop. can i buy it.......???where???im in indonesia?????

• 2009-01-29 04:08
  • wr49

Can you helpme?????
The chip is compatible with ...?

Thanks.

• 2008-12-01 17:35
  • NJRx

Hi, Dieter
After I made a bridge on small battery the phone was reestablish but, now the network is not recognised. Some technical say that the Rx chip is bad however is impossible to get in México, so I am unjoyful ... snif .. snif . snif.

• 2008-12-01 17:31
  • NJRx

> In reply to daniel @ 2005-07-23 15:09 from mAWD - click to readinnosteam camcorder is my cell but not a10 ur problem is like my problem in my cell one it hang up all settings reformat and when im using my usb cable my files not shown in my com.

• 2008-06-26 15:14
  • w0QQ

I had to reset the phone to fabric setttings, now it doesn't recognize the network..... what can I do? Is there any code to unlock it again? Please help I'm desperate!

• 2008-01-28 08:04
  • Lxnf

what is the wrong function of the fone when it cant read any sim card it says sim card rejected.

• 2007-12-01 17:22
  • v0XH

Hello, I've read almost all the comments in here, but I need to know if there is a way to transfer the .jar files (java games) directly from pc to the phone via usb, because I can't download them. I also wanna know if I can connect my phone to internet via usb using my pc internet access, if so...how?
Thanks in advance.

• 2007-11-27 03:51
  • Lxne

how to swift on infrared,somebody can help
me?10q

• 2007-09-07 09:47
  • ibe1

someone will help me maybe...I look for Innostream INNO-A10 USB driver..it on softpedia will not give was to pull down

• 2007-06-11 20:52
  • SqrZ

And here different instructions to telephones Innostream

• 2007-06-09 08:42

here side with instruction in English to telephone Innostream A10

• 2007-06-09 08:40
  • SqrZ

You pass on forum thin lines to side Innostream A10.with manual description,but I can not this side unlock.!!!Someone knows different sides with description use ( the in English best)

• 2007-06-05 00:30
  • SqrZ

Hi could anyone supply me via email a copy IN ENGLISH on this mobile phone.
My wife & I bought one each but the manual is not in English.Please, Please is there anyone who can help us?
Kind regards Richard Cooke

• 2007-05-29 21:34
  • nFhC

hello Jose, attempts it with the input here
*741*737381# if that not functioned give *888*888# can you the Factory RESET make. If that does not function also, you must open the telephone and the small battery on the printed circuit board for approx.. 1 second + and - bridge. Assemble then again and *741*737381# enter. Functions 100%. Greet Dieter

• 2007-05-21 23:26
  • nbJI

Recently just got one of these, and I was very happy with the features and design, but when I was downloading MP3 music from PC, my phone cell was damaged. Now I need software for repair it. The display shows this message: "initialing" and before "bad read NVEPROM" Can you helpme? Thanks

• 2007-05-04 01:41
  • Bihq

Recently just got one of these, and I am very happy with the features and design, menu is also easy to use. Good little phone.

• 2007-04-18 04:30
  • U2Bp

hi, i have an innostream but do not know which site to go on to download music. I am in St. Lucia and the carrier is digicel. Could you please help me?

• 2006-10-23 20:45
  • bj5%
Total of 341 user reviews and opinions for Innostream INNO A10.