Its been a week i guess since i got this phone and here is what i think
1. The mp3 player with equalizer is really good.
2. I find that placing your mp4 on your main screen wallpaper is a really interesting feature.
3. Yeah i totally agree with you all about the SMS. its really slow and i personally find it laggy sometimes.
4. As for the cracking sound i didn't hear it when i start up or close down.
5. The ringtone is really loud to me. If you can't hear it then you can try twisting the main screen out since the sound for the SMS, ringtones and mp3 player came from there.
6. The camera isn't bad at all. i don't know if you guys know this or not but i notice you could snap potrait pictures too using this phone rather than taking all landscape pictures but its a bit hard to snap because you can't use the usual snap button.
7. Like others have say before you can't use mp3 for the sms. The sound for the SMS is low but its good enough for me since i can hear it.
8. This phone is pack with stopwatch so i wonder if anyone use it when they go for exercise? :P
9. Overall i would give this phone 9/10 because of several factors like sound and twisting the main screen ( like N90 :P ).
I don't regret getting this phone because i really like it and this is the only phone in the current market that i could go like "wow" and get really interested in getting it.
See ya and enjoy life~ :P
hi all and bao :) ,
does anyone know where to get software for my a20?
i`ve tried a few jar-files already but it didnt work... :(
can u send me a few games, too?
loong, that an old f/w version.
To all A20 users, advise to put a screen/protector over the internal LCD. My LCD has a minor scratch already :-(
To M'sian, buy "Crystal View" brand and NOT "Screen Mask". Get the one for either SE750i or Nokia 7610.
thanks litan for the info on how i can check the f:w vers.
Yeah the a20 club
i will pose up my opinion when i'm free
welcome to the club, loong. to check the f.w version, press: *888*837#
finally got myself the inno a20 phone
i didn't check on the firmware because the shop dealer himself doesn't know how to check it >.<
A very nice phone indeed and litan thanks for the info on where i can get to phone
bao; found out words in Add in list cannot be accessed.
bao, i created a "user" folder inside MMC and store and installed 1 java game. Later i found a few weird files appeared in that user folder. these files are over 1000MB but it's not actually else my mmc will be full - any idea?
one more question, bao:
how to access into the "add-my-word" list. I would like to delete some words that i've added?
1. managed to see the games installed, btw, how do i check the memory used for the games i have installed; u mentioned that u have 65 games.
2. if i increase the volume of an MP3 using a special s/w and then increase the volume to max on the MP3 player of A20, will this spoil the speaker when play that file?
3. unable to ue the mpeg encoder and need serial number, the txt file that you passed to me is empty -ie. no serial no. :-)
4.thks for the mp3 song - anymore? :-)
About the cracking sound: When you listen to music with the loudspeaker, remember to set the equalizer to normal, then you will not get any cracking sound. But when you use the headsett, then you can adjust the equalizer as you wish.
Hi mr Li. I'm back from my holidays now so I can try answer your questions.
1. There is something wrong with the wallpaper you sent to me from zedge, I didn't manage to open it with my phone either. It was first time I experience something like that.
2. The apps untrusted question always occur when you install new java games, this is just a safetywarning. The games that you have installed is not listed in Games, but in MENU->APPS->2.JAVA->1.LIST
3. The screencolor even its 260k, but I have noticed it is not so good to show red/orange colors. But it's no problem for me since the contrast and brightness is very good. I did compare this screen with a sony ericsson k750i with exactly same background, and noticed that the k750i has slightly better colors, but the inno a20 has better contrast and is fysically bigger too. So overall the inno a20 screen is prefered by me.
4. The program to convert moviefiles to mp4 is sent to your email. Enjoy! :)
u sure the games can work? I download 1 jar and 1 jad file and install the jad. A message came up "App. untrusted Continue?". I OKed it and continue, install complete. After install, i deleted both jad and jar files. BUT, where's the game? I cannot find it under GAMES section. And why did this messgae came out?: "App untrusted Continue?"
i'm getting it litan in another week time but i sure hope that when i buy the inno a20 from the same shop as you did has the 128mb MMc card pack in it!
Cheers to all inno a20 users~!
bao, go to this website and download some wallpaper (try K750 wallpaper) http://www.zedge.net/
download to A20 MMC, image folder. I have problem opening the jpg files - ????
loong, so, get the phone :-) Ask for a demo on the A20. When I first saw the A20 in Aug 05, my 1st impression on the design was "WOW!" and when i heard the audio qaulity - my goodness, it was awesome. but the K750i still is loud but not as crisp as A20 :-)
i bought the phone just before Christmas - the price went down from RM16XX to RM1199
bao, how come the pics i download to A20 and set as wallpaper is not as clear as the images/pics that are pre-loaded in A20. I took a pic with a 3.2MP cam and then download and set as wallpaper in A20, looks like 65k colors with not much definition - any advise??? thks.
hey litan thanks for the info
i know K750i has a very loud sound but when i ask about the sound thing in the HP shop they would say k750i sound isn't as good as inno a20 sound. They even told me that a20 sound is rated top 3 among the likes of w800 and etc... (i have never heard of the inno a20 sound before tough)
i totally agree with you on the design part i like inno a20 design. looks really cool to me and the specs is just as i wanted
ARGH!!! i so wanted to get this a20 now
To all A20 users; does anyone know how to access into the "add-my-word" list. I would like to delete some words that i've added?
i found more bugs in creating/writing sms. when writing a non-reognized word and the word SPELL appeared on the screen, u can still type othe characters and the word "SPELL" becomes "OPTIONS" hmmmmm