Innostream INNO P10 - user opinions and reviews

Innostream

7.6

i need to buy 02 batery and a skin of innostream P10. send email for me, please. Thank you very much.

• 2010-05-31 05:10
  • P%gQ

how do i change my langue on the phone because it shows some other langue i dont under stand how do i chnge it 2 engilish?????????????????????????????

• 2009-11-14 01:25
  • Ixce

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2008-07-23 18:28 from Q{UA - click to readcan i get the charger for inno P10&BATERY...

• 2008-11-11 13:55
  • ibsD

> In reply to Baki @ 2008-02-17 12:13 from ibjB - click to readThe U.S. Customer Service for inno phones--1.866.438.4666..they fix and repair!!!!!

• 2008-07-23 18:28
  • Q{UA

Please! My displauy spack/crack. Is thre an one can repair. TQ

• 2008-02-17 12:13
  • ibjB

Hi Guys,

I hv used this hp for 2 years now. bat strength is good... however, i regretted buying this hp. ... no pc suite to connect to PC.. no manual how to make this hp act as modem so that i can browse internet from my PC.....

• 2007-10-31 06:11
  • RNCP

You can set the mp3 as ring tone for your call.This is one of the best phone I ever had.

• 2007-09-08 21:02
  • TSTq

This is a slide phone. The sound is one of the best. Unfortunately the company shut down their mobile business.

• 2007-09-08 20:59
  • TSTq

Is this a slide phone or a flip phone. It's hard to tell from the pic.

• 2007-06-20 02:32
  • 4ZuX

Why would people buy this heap?
It just rips of samsung but half the features, Ive used these and they are terrible, If you want a nice phone like this buy a Samsung D900 D600, much better spec and nicer to use although the battery is bad they are a much better handset than this..

• 2007-05-09 16:06
  • mRvA

i cannot use English setting on this phone when I put USA SIM card in. It is fine with Taiwan SIM card which is where I bought it. But back in US it will not allow English, says it is SIM card problem.
Anyone know where I can find new firmware?
BTW -Innostream support sucks, well it is non-existent

• 2007-02-04 03:05
  • TGr4

can this phone set MP3 as ring tone?

• 2006-12-03 15:43
  • ibge

looks like a samsung slider

• 2006-11-15 05:48
  • 44}c

Because it's cheap.

• 2006-09-14 04:31
  • PFgN

Innostream never lets me down. If you have a problem with the phone, explain. This phone is cute! And is probably the BEST all around. I've used samsung, ericssin, nokia, and motorola. Best priced, Best in looks and performance. Plus, lots of compliments and a great conversation starter. I got so many girls hit on me because this phone got their attention. And the one time I let my girl borrow my phone, some dude was trying to talk to her about this phone too. This phone is great. No kidding.

• 2006-06-22 22:22
  • Yeg9

how the hell can this handset get 8.5 pts the handset is ugly and does it send mms or sms messages

• 2006-06-21 14:20
  • iIR0

How on earth can this phone receive 8.7 points on gsmarena on design, features and performance!!! It is an outdated D500 from Christ sake. Even a D500/D510 is much more advanced as at least it has Bluetooth. The D510 has even expandable MMCard. And, I buy SAMSUNG brand. I am not sure if Inno will be a brand in Europe next year. What about the A75 that has been announced more thna 2 years ago and the FORGOT to launch it. Bye Bye Inno......from Europe. If you wantto play with the BIG BOYS (Nokia, Samsung, SE, Motorola) you need to act as a BIG BOY!!

• 2006-04-25 08:31
  • m4mK

aiks i keep forgetting what i need.. my final questions are

1) hows the battery life of the phone?

2) are there frames as in silly frames etc.. for the pictures when u take the pictures?

• 2006-03-28 17:37
  • PEnC

oh another thing.. i just want to ask whether mp3s can be used as sms tones?

• 2006-03-28 13:40
  • PEnC

hi im interested in this phone..as it has the expandable memory that the d500 sorely lacks if not it wld have been the best phone!

i would just like to ask how many sms-es can i keep in the inno p10 phone? thanx

• 2006-03-28 13:39
  • PEnC
Total of 115 user reviews and opinions for Innostream INNO P10.