iNQ Cloud Touch - user opinions and reviews

iNQ

7.3
7.3
7.2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-06-05 22:30 from kWSV - click to readhow to hard reset my inq

• 2014-06-25 19:25
  • Pdd0

• 2014-06-25 19:20
  • Pdd0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-10 19:30 from y@Zx - click to readYou simply have to download the software form google play on your lab top or desktop.

• 2014-03-22 06:46
  • I5dG

I cant send and receive message through my inq phone, it always keep on saying currently unable to send message it will be sent when the service becomes available and when I going to make call it says not registered on network, help me on this

• 2013-09-27 09:57
  • w0QL

vorrei sapere dove acquistare la batteria per inq cloud touch

• 2013-07-26 16:52
  • H8TV

my mbl saying every time no connection why when i was playing video and when i doing something instaling in google play

• 2013-07-10 19:30
  • y@Zx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-06-28 13:28 from y@Zx - click to readHow do u update n mlb

• 2013-07-02 02:50
  • 86Hg

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-06-20 17:40 from j2uU - click to readcuas your mbl is not updated

• 2013-06-28 13:28
  • y@Zx

I can't update nor download any apps it keeps saying no connection everytime I try I do have Internet cause I can go on my web.... Any suggestions

• 2013-06-20 17:40
  • j2uU

• 2013-06-20 17:38
  • j2uU

please I need inq website.

• 2013-06-07 12:53
  • f0B4

What a useless phone. My son forgot his pass code and we aren't able to sign in using his gmail account and so the phone is garbage. There is no way of reaching the company since they won't accept my mobile number and I'm unable to find out my mei number because I can't get on the damn phone! Get an iPhone instead

• 2013-06-05 22:30
  • kWSV

how can my phone be updated since i couldn't update it earlier on

• 2013-06-04 19:01
  • fmgx

how do u install voice text so u can speak ur text

• 2013-05-23 16:24
  • FXLe

> In reply to Jaymz @ 2012-08-13 03:45 from 4x7V - click to readActually the problem is with the phone itself, I found out you have to have data enabled in order to send and receive picture messages. This phone is expecting you have a data plan I guess (Maybe that's how it is in Britain?).

• 2013-04-20 14:10
  • Y1h5

> In reply to jtrain1982 @ 2012-12-06 09:55 from IwM} - click to readI had this problem. You can fix this by browsing the google play store from the phones browser and logging into your google account. Just tell google play to send the app to your phone and it will work.

• 2013-04-20 14:05
  • Y1h5

I've had problems with this phone ever since I turned it on. First it was how it performed, it lagged even on its pre-installed software. The phone hasn't been updated since 2011, INQ has abandoned supporting the phone for whatever reason despite supposedly they were supposed to update it to Android 2.3 from what I've heard. The phone gets progressively worse the longer you use it. 3 months into owning it, my phone would crash at random during calls, it fixed when I formatted it however.

The phone slowly also eats away at internal memory, it has very little so apps like Facebook can eat away at your internal memory until you get to 18MB left. This is when the phone just stop receiving text messages for whatever reason (texts are only a couple kilobytes each). You can't tell the phone to save the texts messages to the SD card either.

Now that I've had the phone for a year, I cannot do anything with it, I have no idea if it's a battery issue or the hardware itself is just dying as I have formatted it to try and fix it from this new problem I am experiencing with it. The phone now wont let me have the screen on for no longer than 3-5 minutes without the OS (I assume as least) crashing. All you get is a blank screen with the backlight still illuminated. Sometimes holding the on button again fixes this, but when it turns on it will say the battery is at 1% and shut right off again. However you can fix this by removing the battery for 30 seconds, turn it back on and presto! You have full battery (or whatever the charge was before it crashed) again!

So in conclusion, do not get this phone, especially if you're new to Android, this will probably scare you away as this phone is obviously made to not last as I'm sure INQ was hoping to bring more phones into Canada eventually to try and sway you to upgrade.
Now I have got a Samsung Galaxy Ace and it's WAY better, and can actually handle apps way better than the INQ Cloud Touch could.

• 2013-04-20 14:02
  • Y1h5

after reading the comments i'm a little bit disappointed cause i'm planning to buy one but now i think i better not...

• 2013-04-11 09:35
  • t7Xh

I've had mine for over a year. I love it. It's reliable, and handles all the apps.

• 2013-03-28 21:55
  • Qi0w

thanks for telling guys, i was going to get it

• 2013-02-24 05:07
  • KIYZ
Total of 95 user reviews and opinions for iNQ Cloud Touch.