iNQ Cloud Touch - user opinions and reviews

iNQ

7.3
7.3
7.2

I just got this phone and iam having trouble with my phone. It keeps saying that my text message memory is full and i don't have any text message in my phone. Can anyone help me

• 2012-06-09 18:10
  • 4xnp

I just got this phone and iam having trouble with the phone. It keeps saying that my text message momory is full but it is empty. Anyone know what to do?

• 2012-06-08 23:54
  • 4xnp

This phone is not bad at all. The price tag is very nice and light, and it performs reasonably well. Of course it's not comparable to the high end droids, but then again I didn't pay for a high end phone. This phone is a very decent package :-)

• 2012-05-11 07:13
  • RnKI

I bought this phone not that long ago, and I found nothing really wrong with it. The only con would be the battery life. For me, it only lasts just above an hour. I like how it has Facebook built right into it, also has Windows Live Messenger which is great.. Seems to work better then the one on PC.. just saying. I like how they also have an app for Skype, works flawless. All the games for andriod work beautiful so far. If I could rate this phone, I would give it a 8/10. 8 because of the battery life. Other then that, I would suggest it for anyone on a budget who is looking to get the full features of an expensive phone, on a cheap one. I'm also on pre-paid. I paid $118.89+ tax. Great Deal !

• 2012-03-05 21:20
  • k9w6

this is the worst phone i have ever had. I have a big issue when i want to close any opened application, the wifi does not work, and this handset broke before activation........it is a waste, and i do not recommend it to anyone

• 2012-03-04 10:34
  • RNZF

it is the worst phone i have ever used, when i open any application, it is a problem to close it back, and it broke before i activated it, the screen is not a clear one.......and oh few words, this phone is a waste

• 2012-03-04 10:28
  • RNZF

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-02-20 18:46 from sXDR - click to readI use my INQ cloud Touch for less then a year, I have no problem withg it, It is a excellence mobile phone I ever have in any other type, Why you have the problem.....

• 2012-02-26 17:37
  • q}u1

I had the inq for 6 months in that time it broke 3 times (not my fault) and it turned off every 30 seconds.

• 2012-02-20 22:37
  • sXDR

A really bad phone it always breaks. I have repaired it 3 times.

• 2012-02-20 18:46
  • sXDR

I thinking about buying this phone just want to ask is it worth it . I have the the INQ chat now

• 2012-02-16 07:35
  • Q%Kc
  • Khurram+923005788887
  • Rating0

Really awesome machine in this price

buy only in100$ touch is very good auto focus of camera also good, look very gorgeous,
everything ok

• 2012-02-14 19:43
  • PUMv

is it upgradable to gingerbread?

• 2012-02-13 20:27
  • u1vD

I don't seem to recieve any picture messages. I asked all my friends to send me contact pics and didn't recieve a single one from any type of handset. I am wondering if it is something anyone else has had problems with. It says nothing in any of the user guides and the settings don't specify if I have to turn it on.

Other than not being able to set specific notification tones for email, facebook and text/picture messages...I think I made a good deal.

• 2012-02-05 09:18
  • 7Cii

yes their right this phone has a few quirks but when it works it works well im inpressed had a tg01
to all thoes out there who expect an iphone quality from anythink but an iphone need their heads examened with a hammer

• 2012-02-04 20:14
  • LaPv

> In reply to Terrir2 @ 2012-01-03 21:00 from Ikg$ - click to readi think what you said is entirely correct..

i don't know why people still expect the best out of a cheap phone.. they want better screen, go for iPhone, or Rezound, Galaxy Nexus, Nitro HD..

they want fast processors, go buy dual cores..

please, it's a frickin' sub $200 phone, it's already cheap and working, what do you expect more of it?

• 2012-01-04 17:49
  • CRm9

Bought at Walmart Canada boxing day sale $88.
Bought unlock key online for $20 (took only 5 hours to get key).
Rooted with z4Root, Added Root Explorer & Titanium Backup,Removed some junk, Moved some to sdcard, Installed Speakout (7-Eleven pay as you go sim with $10/mo. browsing), and a few more apps.

The Good.
Looks clean & smart.
Fit's hand nicely.
Feels sturdy enough.
Plays Netflix amazingly well using 2G sim plan.
Using Mobo player, movies are excellent (after I converted them on my PC).
Music button on side is nice, and integrated player is easy & intuitive to use.
I see no issues with any apps starting, stopping or running.

The info button on top left side is great.
One touch to graphic display & on/off of wifi, gps, bluetooth, alarms, battery gauge & memory usage.
The Facebook integration is okay to great, depending on how much you love Facebook, but I ditched the main screen app and just use a shortcut.

Barcode Scanner using Redlazer scans without issue.
Video camera works well and is intuitive to use.
Pics can be auto uploaded to Facebook.

The Wifi Hotspot is dead simple to set up and works like a dream. I connect to the Inq's hotspot using my trusty old Aspire netbook for a larger screen viewing experience and speed is quite good for basic internet browsing etc. SO much better than using previuos method of USB Bluetooth Dongle.

The Bad
Camera gives me trouble, in that pics seem to come out fuzzy due to shaky hand, (No auto stabilization) Maybe I can fix this in settings, will have to check it out some more.

The Quirky
Maybe just me, but when I hold the phone in my Left hand, My finger seems to want to naturally nest it's tip in the indent of the camera lens, thus requiring me to give the lens a wipe before I use the camera.

Popping the back off is a wee bit weird if your fingers aren't small and equipped with sturdy nails, although any flat tool like a butter knife or round end of a nail file will suffice nicely for the task.

The Verdict:
For $100 and a bit of tweaking, this is a decent unlocked android phone. Yes it could be better in many respects, but that's what $600 phones are for.
If you need a basic android phone that is easily unlocked & rooted, then for the price point, I say it's a winner.

• 2012-01-03 21:00
  • Ikg$

poor screen quality, and carphone warehouse not covering warranty repairs

• 2011-10-27 18:20
  • M3s@

yesterday i bought a white set but till now not open.when i connected first charge,9 hours after when removed charger but not shout down.maybe need to change

• 2011-10-20 17:36
  • HFTX

> In reply to shaun walsall @ 2011-09-09 02:35 from LhRn - click to readis there something wrong with this phone and that's why it was withdrawn from sale.

• 2011-09-14 01:15
  • iiax

this handset has been withdrawn from carphone warehouse
the reason it did not sell in many numbers .
all the remaining handsets have been sent back to inq .

• 2011-09-09 02:35
  • LhRn
Total of 93 user reviews and opinions for iNQ Cloud Touch.