iNQ Cloud Touch - user opinions and reviews

199465

7.3
7.3
7.2

Mine's power button just stopped working so I took the battery out to try and restart it hoping it would help, now it wont turn back on at all. Is there any other way of turning these on?

• 2012-08-24 00:46
  • 7Ci3

The INQ cloud touch is probably one of the worst smart phones you can buy. It is so slow, it crashes frequently, the caked android is horrible and compared to other phones in the same price range it is the underdog by far.

• 2012-08-22 18:03
  • 0V6B

> In reply to dawny @ 2012-02-05 09:18 from 7Cii - click to readHaving worked at a call centre that dealt strictly with cell phone issues, whenever a call came in about not being able to recieve picture messages, it was usually a matter of making a few changes on the service providers end. Just give them a call and explain the issue to them, they should be able to fix things up. :)

• 2012-08-13 03:45
  • 4x7V

> In reply to Terrir2 @ 2012-01-03 21:00 from Ikg$ - click to readMy problem is that the home button wont work and the icon button wont work. And turns off sometimes.

Has anyone else had this problem?

• 2012-08-11 14:54
  • q}8R

> In reply to dawny @ 2012-02-05 09:18 from 7Cii - click to readIf your not receiving picture or video messages, even if you have a pre-paid phone, it is because you don't have a data add on. So lame I know!!!!! But they just wanna scam more money out of people!!

• 2012-07-03 04:49
  • Y1Xa

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-09 18:10 from 4xnp - click to readrar can u give me ime number

• 2012-06-28 21:07
  • 6P{p

If text message is full but yet no text, I believe if ya have many dl apps they are taking up the internal memory.

• 2012-06-27 15:18
  • RthW

I had that problem to. text is full. make room on your cell. the low space well show up when that happens

• 2012-06-27 03:20
  • jnUj

I just got this phone and iam having trouble with my phone. It keeps saying that my text message memory is full and i don't have any text message in my phone. Can anyone help me

• 2012-06-09 18:10
  • 4xnp

I just got this phone and iam having trouble with the phone. It keeps saying that my text message momory is full but it is empty. Anyone know what to do?

• 2012-06-08 23:54
  • 4xnp

This phone is not bad at all. The price tag is very nice and light, and it performs reasonably well. Of course it's not comparable to the high end droids, but then again I didn't pay for a high end phone. This phone is a very decent package :-)

• 2012-05-11 07:13
  • RnKI

I bought this phone not that long ago, and I found nothing really wrong with it. The only con would be the battery life. For me, it only lasts just above an hour. I like how it has Facebook built right into it, also has Windows Live Messenger which is great.. Seems to work better then the one on PC.. just saying. I like how they also have an app for Skype, works flawless. All the games for andriod work beautiful so far. If I could rate this phone, I would give it a 8/10. 8 because of the battery life. Other then that, I would suggest it for anyone on a budget who is looking to get the full features of an expensive phone, on a cheap one. I'm also on pre-paid. I paid $118.89+ tax. Great Deal !

• 2012-03-05 21:20
  • k9w6

this is the worst phone i have ever had. I have a big issue when i want to close any opened application, the wifi does not work, and this handset broke before activation........it is a waste, and i do not recommend it to anyone

• 2012-03-04 10:34
  • RNZF

it is the worst phone i have ever used, when i open any application, it is a problem to close it back, and it broke before i activated it, the screen is not a clear one.......and oh few words, this phone is a waste

• 2012-03-04 10:28
  • RNZF

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-02-20 18:46 from sXDR - click to readI use my INQ cloud Touch for less then a year, I have no problem withg it, It is a excellence mobile phone I ever have in any other type, Why you have the problem.....

• 2012-02-26 17:37
  • q}u1

I had the inq for 6 months in that time it broke 3 times (not my fault) and it turned off every 30 seconds.

• 2012-02-20 22:37
  • sXDR

A really bad phone it always breaks. I have repaired it 3 times.

• 2012-02-20 18:46
  • sXDR

I thinking about buying this phone just want to ask is it worth it . I have the the INQ chat now

• 2012-02-16 07:35
  • Q%Kc
  • Khurram+923005788887
  • Rating0

Really awesome machine in this price

buy only in100$ touch is very good auto focus of camera also good, look very gorgeous,
everything ok

• 2012-02-14 19:43
  • PUMv

is it upgradable to gingerbread?

• 2012-02-13 20:27
  • u1vD
Total of 101 user reviews and opinions for iNQ Cloud Touch.