iNQ Cloud Touch - user opinions and reviews

192064

7.3
7.3
7.2

yesterday i bought a white set but till now not open.when i connected first charge,9 hours after when removed charger but not shout down.maybe need to change

• 2011-10-20 17:36
  • HFTX

> In reply to shaun walsall @ 2011-09-09 02:35 from LhRn - click to readis there something wrong with this phone and that's why it was withdrawn from sale.

• 2011-09-14 01:15
  • iiax

this handset has been withdrawn from carphone warehouse
the reason it did not sell in many numbers .
all the remaining handsets have been sent back to inq .

• 2011-09-09 02:35
  • LhRn

Love the user guide/ tutorial, showing all the phone aspects. Love that I found that I can use the music button on the side to focus the camera. Has decent sound and use it
my Ipod. Have lots of movies pics and videos.(Awesome 32g of storage) This is my favorite phone so far. Awesome that you integrated the INQ keyboard, and the Android keyboard. Makes it so much easier and faster to say what I need in type or text to speech. Great phone.

• 2011-09-06 19:37
  • RnKI

I Bought an INQ Cloud and I love it!

• 2011-08-31 01:26
  • 4x1p

tried to download flash player, but says download decline,, any thoughts?

• 2011-08-24 14:10
  • M3s@

Checking the specs its a good phone,but the integrated facebook homepage makes it look mushy..i had it for one day,was nt impressed with the quality of its 5mp camera so I exchanged it for a galaxy mini which has 3mp but still works fine.

• 2011-08-21 11:53
  • fsWX

I hope this phone is as good as it looks... I just bought one!

• 2011-08-19 00:30
  • qa4S

how can we add games in it and how can we play.....i'vw downloaded so many applications but it shows only gallery and music icons and never show the games.............help me out?

• 2011-08-10 22:33
  • KI12

> In reply to dave @ 2011-05-16 09:57 from M3s@ - click to readFinally a decent review.
These childish remarks don't help anybody.
Thanks

• 2011-07-26 16:42
  • THyR

I saw this phone in Canada its about $200, good phone good price im thinking of buying one!

• 2011-07-25 16:12
  • 02fG

I work for best buy europe, and to be honest i think £120.00 is a fair price for this handset. Just look at the spec, 5mp camera, 800 mhz processor, android 2.2, and a reasonable screen. If you want a handset for £49.00 may i suggest looking at a samsung tocco lite, wake up, your not going to get a handset of this spec for £49.00, you must be simple.

• 2011-06-28 11:15
  • M3s@

Well, I'm using this phone for two month. Great. Really. But it should have better processor :-)

• 2011-06-24 19:26
  • 3mET

Did not think it would be long before this device would tumble in price. Three had a while with INQ, did not last long. Shame, as INQ devices are ok to an extent, social networking WAS their thing prior to Android becoming the major platform. But now, well I think INQ need to be more imaginative. Who buys for CPW?? Best Buy seem to own half now, so maybe common sense will prevail. Had they released this device at a more reasonable price point initially, it may have been better. I can see it at £49 plus obligatory top-up, and that would be about right I feel. The device itself is good, but software issues seem a problem, eg shutting down, and that at ANY price is just not on my friends!

• 2011-06-12 09:44
  • pUSj

> In reply to Chris @ 2011-05-25 09:16 from mpBX - click to readwhere is CW?

• 2011-06-09 15:30
  • gxJI

UAU

• 2011-06-01 22:39
  • 9y11

In the uk the phone is sold for about £120 at CW

• 2011-05-25 09:16
  • mpBX

we have one for demo and it is actually a nice little phone, fast and has alot of handy little features great facebook phone

• 2011-05-20 04:31
  • PNf{

i have one on test and so far its runs fast and hasnt crashed all round good handset will make going back to iphone 4 a pain

• 2011-05-16 09:57
  • M3s@

> In reply to daniel @ 2011-04-19 21:05 from 7qF2 - click to readI saw it at Carphone Warehouse the other day...

• 2011-04-27 13:32
  • mfDi
Total of 96 user reviews and opinions for iNQ Cloud Touch.