Jolla Jolla - user opinions and reviews

Jolla

7.2
7.2
7.1

> In reply to Kapol @ 2014-09-30 20:42 from KxDf - click to readdo you ever look all the specs.
yes, jolla has a user replaceable battery.

• 2014-10-08 06:27
  • XMpc

Any chance of an in-depth review by gsmarena? Would be interesting to see a quantitative verification of long battery life...

• 2014-10-05 12:35
  • nF4P

> In reply to Gille @ 2014-09-29 16:08 from KxFy - click to readjolla battery life is awesome guys.. I charged last day evening & It's battery still hav 49% ..in the mean time I charged twice my another big branded mobile.. Lol I took pics,use wifi for even 3 hrs.. Even we play a song or videos .. There's not even single percentage going down, after a long time I'm getting rid of tension for battery ..This reminds me the old Nokia phone.. Well done Jolla...!!!

• 2014-10-03 19:43
  • Xu}k

Waiting is over... hands on jolla.. different,unique &nice experience .. No heat Pblm...
This is the NG OS (New Generation )

• 2014-10-02 21:46
  • Xu}Q

i am marketing executive last six month.i think jolla is best but this market is not support to new brand. there is two company tata and maruti in four vicle. both is best and new in india hundai and ford r strgler so jolla is best in fether with price but if company want to big to loose some money and spend in marketing.

• 2014-10-02 18:01
  • utRH

Is there direct video calling without internet? May I know d phone is heating too much? Pls giv reply I want 2 buy Nokia jolla urgent !
My email : munnakhan116@gmail.com

• 2014-10-02 16:38
  • U{7i

> In reply to jolla fans @ 2014-09-29 08:24 from Hkt% - click to readthe thing u have think

• 2014-10-02 09:31
  • U{jI

shall we change the os to android?

• 2014-10-01 17:01
  • X0}A

> In reply to Kapol @ 2014-09-30 20:42 from KxDf - click to readJolla has user replaceable battery. if you are looking for FM radio, please get a radio or any other mobile. Jolla is a revelation of a device with unique UI OS and otherhalf innovation.

• 2014-10-01 13:58
  • vLyx

Jolla ... Placed the order...!!! Now Waiting for u..

• 2014-10-01 00:12
  • Xu}S

Highly disappointed as there is no radio.
Radio & user replaceable battery is a must-have for me.
High end phones from few manufacturers don't have radio or user replaceable battery. Does Jolla belongs to one of them?

• 2014-09-30 20:42
  • KxDf

How is the battery life ? And is the quality like Chinese xiaomi

• 2014-09-29 16:08
  • KxFy

> In reply to jolla fans @ 2014-09-29 08:24 from Hkt% - click to readYes I have the jolla and I have been using it even before it was officially launched in India. It is wonderful and does not have any heating issues.

• 2014-09-29 11:54
  • vLyx

Does anybody got jolla Mobile hands on in india ? Wish to know is adapted to our climate...??heat problems... like anything...

• 2014-09-29 08:24
  • Hkt%

> In reply to Omary @ 2014-08-21 17:05 from g5pq - click to readJolla is actually a follow up of the ideas of the N9.The price of such a phone is not that heavy and I've had some asthonising remarks like:"Wow! You have a Jolla! Where did you get it? I would like to take a look at it, may I?" And after, after giving tips on how to use it, they say:"Amazing, where can I get one". This, and belonging to a strong community will make the Jolla and the SailfishOS live and kicking.Still have my Nokia N9 alive, a MotoE around but do use my Jolla all the time.Looking forward to some serious use of "The Other Half" which would truly make the BIG dfference from any other phone.

• 2014-09-26 22:11
  • pckE

it's now upgradable to 1.0.8.9

• 2014-09-26 10:18
  • fsTy

> In reply to sgme @ 2014-09-25 13:50 from vG71 - click to readI have posted my review comments earlier...so check past few pages in the read opinions page...

• 2014-09-25 14:12
  • vLyx

> In reply to sgme @ 2014-09-25 13:50 from vG71 - click to readJolla Sailfish OS is very reliable and not prone to crashes like android.. its gesture based OS, so it requires minimal navigation and it is designed for one handed usage which is not the case with other OS'es like IOS / Android.... there is a bit of learning curve, maybe like two or 3 days...but once you got comfortable, you would never go back to using IOS/android as it will look primitive and time consuming. I have been an N900 user for nearly 5 years and now switched to Jolla!!

• 2014-09-25 14:10
  • vLyx

I am thinking of buying Jolla. I have to be online all day. I check a lot of emails with MS Office attachments and zip files and pdfs. I love trying out diff apps also. My smart phone will take the place of a computer. SO I need to know how reliable is Jolla phone and sailfish OS.

• 2014-09-25 13:50
  • vG71

> In reply to mayurg386 @ 2014-09-23 11:13 from P@$x - click to readYes. From the look of it I think us Indians buy stuff only if it is sold for free.

Jokes apart for Indians who would like to experience a totally different mobile experience, Jolla would be a go thing. As far as I know Saifish releases updates pretty fast.

Way to go, Jolla.

• 2014-09-23 13:29
  • u7G4
Total of 504 user reviews and opinions for Jolla Jolla.