Karbonn A21 - user opinions and reviews

Karbonn

6.8
6.9
6.8

This is very vast mobail. I will not purches in my life. It inculd very chip quliry. It internal product is lot more chiper like mother bord, Batrey. I will change its motherbord, now ones again problem of motherbord. Do not purches this mobail phone.

• 2014-12-14 17:17
  • GQYs

I'm using 3year this phone is v.good
& I have no problem in this phone

• 2014-12-12 07:00
  • Hkqp

highly satisfied. I have been using it for two years.

• 2014-12-08 12:29
  • rKaQ

I like the phone but I cant gate my touch sreen that was damaged.how can u help!

• 2014-11-17 12:25
  • fuvR

from last 2 years i am using this phone good phone

• 2014-11-15 08:35
  • X{mq

Karbonn A21 is one of the best smart phone with 512 Mb RAM with Reasonable price. I wonder why people say it's battery life is low, while I had been using this phone since 1.5 years and no problems in any area. Highly Satisfied and would recommend to use this Phone again and again.

• 2014-11-07 09:24
  • KAEs

My personal views about this phone is that if you're looking for a phone in this range then please think again. It's is not at all a satisfactory device. The battery is very very poor, it often hangs, not user friendly and it has a special "feature" too. Whether u operate it with an airtel sim, Vodafone, idea, tata docomo.. NO SIGNALS AT ALL.

P.S. if you are looking for a durable, handy and strong phone, karbonn a21 is not a very good choice..
HOPE MY OPINION HELPS.

• 2014-11-05 17:35
  • KApr

Worst service ever experienced. Even under guaranty, we will never get a product repaired. Service persons says, they need to get the spare from company and they have ordered it. But we will never get this item back. I have seen many ppl frustrated at service center, for getting their product repaired.

Never buy any karbon product. I bought this item considering its an Indian company. But all their products are chines.

Worst quality, we will experience this when we see the charger and head phone.

• 2014-11-05 15:47
  • sSSx

It z a very good phone...battery backup z a littlebit low..otherwise it z the best phone under 10000

• 2014-11-05 07:54
  • 9Fyw

HOPE MY OPINION HELPS.

• 2014-11-01 18:55
  • KAmH

this is a good phone i like it

• 2014-10-30 16:11
  • mTVH

i have karbon A21 science 1 1/2 yera it is very good phone in low price

• 2014-10-29 12:00
  • XMUs

it is a good phone, it has been more than one and a half year. It fell off a number of times from my hand but still in a good condition. The charger we get along with this phone is not good at all.

• 2014-10-22 15:36
  • bENV

a21 awesome phone and quality at a low price

• 2014-10-07 22:22
  • D8XA

i have karbonn a21 since last 1 and half year , i am very satisfied coustomer of that but only battery backup is not so long as i think
but over all best phone camera quolity is fin

• 2014-10-03 10:28
  • tUdx

I Will Never Buy Karbon Mobiles In Future Because I don't Want Class Less Mobile Company are Not able to Provide Good Services After 43 Days I Don't Got My Handset for Service centre

• 2014-10-01 18:58
  • rAP6

Little Beat Problam Other wise SO gud phone.....

• 2014-10-01 09:14
  • 2Wd1

I had purchased S9 karbonn Titanium... within three months it went no signal receipts.. handed for service in warranty. they sent to company till date (3 months) no reply, no serviced product handed over by the company, worst products from karboon... poor service.. please note the point viewers..

• 2014-09-23 13:22
  • FYkY

In my karbon A21 not support dual sim,

• 2014-09-20 13:16
  • utQT
Total of 754 user reviews and opinions for Karbonn A21.