Karbonn A25 - user opinions and reviews

Karbonn

8.5
7.0
7.0

guye never go for such low inbuilt memory mobile.. zero value for money

• 2014-10-14 12:55
  • YTEK

> In reply to sakshi @ 2014-10-05 12:44 from K6th - click to readjust sale it at market rate,,, its damn pathetic cell

i m also frusted

• 2014-10-14 12:54
  • YTEK

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-07 09:07 from 7tLg - click to readThis mobile isn't much useful bcz its internal memory very week and no apps are being downloaded and neirth no software r being installed.
plz suggestion

• 2014-10-14 09:17
  • uu4M

not at all happy wid it no internal space i cant download any app just pathetic

• 2014-10-07 09:07
  • 7tLg

> In reply to Amarjeet @ 2014-09-02 05:42 from XjHF - click to readHey thanks for ur advice, I'm currently Using this.phone and yes this phone is really bad ....phone memory is very poor ... so can u tell me how we can route our phone??? Pls tell me as soon as possible .... cuz I'm frustrated with this phone and my parents r not gonna buy me a new phone ..
Thanking you
SAKSHI

• 2014-10-05 12:44
  • K6th

This is worst phone i have seen.. please dont buy.. camera is nearly 2 megapixel while they have written 8 megapixel..

• 2014-09-30 09:22
  • P$tN

Its the worst phone ever flash is very very poor. Its just for name
.camera is vry bad . Low internal memory and low battery backup. Touch is also
Not responding well.no 3g. Angles are vry poor. I suggest evrybody to never buy
This phone..earphone jack doesnot support other headsets

• 2014-09-29 19:14
  • 2SKq

I hate this handset..coz of its low memory space, low battery power and camera quality....

• 2014-09-27 09:51
  • rAVd

I am using karbonn A5i smartphone i have a problem in it, that is my camera is not responding and battery is getting low,if i download anything it says ur internal memory is low please suggest me a solution so that i can use my mobile.

• 2014-09-20 10:57
  • rKHE

battery poweer is too low.i hate its consumption capacity

• 2014-09-20 04:34
  • vw3p

help for battery solution or sugges any very much good battery or any other alternate option
my mail id is goswamisawan52@gmail.com

• 2014-09-15 17:50
  • u7IP

My A25 Mobile Is Hard Hot In Front Camera And Speaker Side Is Hard Hot And Mobile Battery Backup Is 100 Per. And Direct To 16 Percentage low I Sad Plz Help

• 2014-09-03 17:57
  • 7jVb

Yes internal memory is very low but this cell is very tough
i`m using this phone around a year Display of my a25 is broken in 3part but still its working 70-80 times dropped from my hand but still its working
now u can increase internal memory by routing your phone and android version too
camera is good in day light flash is for name

• 2014-09-02 05:42
  • XjHF

Yes, Its internal is very low, so this cell is very bad, i don't know that its memory is low, then i am not buying this phone, but its my mistake that i am not check it, so i am buying the bad smartphone, so pls if you want to buy new smart phone, then first check internal and its all features then after buying any smartphone, but do not buying in karbonn company smartphone, only buying smasung smartphone, always ahead no tention, always touch to internet, Thanks.

• 2014-08-30 04:17
  • Hkqj

worst phone no Internet connection, internal space and features don't work at all. I wanna throw in dustbin.

• 2014-08-24 10:50
  • fCxH

Phone is bud.nut internal memory is less
Big problem

• 2014-08-20 13:08
  • uuar

internal memory is too low but it is easy to use.

• 2014-08-15 12:58
  • rJ%D

> In reply to S.D3 @ 2014-07-06 02:54 from rK8x - click to readhiiii I'm facing internal low memory issue and I tired to root my phone with framaroot and after rooting I was not able to partition my sd card as eventually it damaged my battery... so i unrooted my phone & wiped all data on phone & sd my battery is not charging above 65% so plzz help me wid dis battery and low memory issue

• 2014-08-13 10:05
  • fCx2

I want increase my storage memory on my Karbonn 25 what do I do and which system can I install to support most of my files PDFs etc ,Vithal

• 2014-08-12 13:19
  • vGF1
Total of 270 user reviews and opinions for Karbonn A25.