Karbonn A27 Retina - user opinions and reviews

bad software
bad phon signal

• 2014-09-21 08:56
  • vb8c

It is just a worst and useless phone .i am advising to all ,please don't buy it.it's battery is poorest device in the entire mobile . orai UP

• 2014-08-19 06:38
  • uw3b

Its a HORRIBLE Phone, Piir Battery Ridiculous Service, the Service Centre took 6 months to repair a Software problem, and returned the phone with a swollen battery, I REGRET buing this phone. Strictly advice others NOT to purchase Karbonn products as both their products as well as services is very very BAD.

• 2014-07-28 09:41
  • u7I2

I am using this phone from last 14 months. I am not Happy at all.
1. Battery backup is very poor
2. Slow service- 2 months normally for Software issues.
3. after 2 months of servicing also there is no solutions. facing same problems.
4. don't have any solution for hardware problems. My phone's CPU have problem,but No solution from Service center.

• 2014-07-23 07:41
  • KAFZ

> In reply to rahul @ 2014-06-19 16:57 from YTdQ - click to readThanks bro 4 ur information

• 2014-07-20 12:15
  • Mf5j

> In reply to uncle @ 2014-06-05 07:03 from ttv5 - click to readinstall battery doctor and follow charging intructions for extand your phone's battery life......
and install juice defender app from play store, for long battery back-up...

• 2014-06-19 16:57
  • YTdQ

Just dont buy this.. Battery is poor. if you want to buy new battery you wont get it. phone is too slow.

• 2014-06-18 05:31
  • 2F68

i hav bought this phn in mumbai n m using this phn in kathmandu...the worst battery back up phn ever...and the battery in not found anywhere..i have search it everywhere in nepal and even in delhi n mumbai too... my suggestion is dont buy this phn....n the company must exchange this phn with any other....

• 2014-06-05 07:03
  • ttv5

Really Really poor battery backup.. This phone is really not worth purchasing.

• 2014-05-21 17:00
  • t7j3

Masttt phone!!! All thing is very fine
nice camera and feature
but bateryy backup is very poor
and its service center responce very late as 2 or 3 month hahaha
dont buy karbonn product
all the center of this i.d.i.ot and money waste

• 2014-05-14 07:35
  • YUKU

This phone was my birthday gift, and first smartphone to me, so was very excited. I've been using it since 1 year n 2 months now and I should tell you that i'm not at all happy with this phone.
1.The battery keeps on draining after 3-4 hrs, whenever I charge it to 100%. So I have to keep it on charging after every 3-4 hrs.
2.The RAM it claims it has 512MB but of no use, the apps keep on lagging, even if you have only one app active at a time.
3.And please do not try to upgrade it or add any apps, this will only slow down ur phone to dead speed..
4.To ensure it works just fine, I factory reset it once in every 2 or 3 months.
5.And yeah... the heating problem, this thing gets heated every now n then, on call for more then 5 mins it burns my ears, and the funny thing is even if I m not using and it is in my pocket it gets heated for no reason.. as if I had paid for heater but mobile phone.
6.The camera seems fine to me, as for its budget it gives all it could.
overall as per my personal experience with this phone and compared to the other ones that my friends use... I rate this thing 2.5 out of 10 (2.5 only bcoz it lets me attend my calls and use watsapp, And I swear it is the only two things i use it for, other than I rarely click pictures with it considering its camera quality)

• 2014-05-13 06:10
  • bERs

> In reply to Sushil @ 2014-04-18 17:58 from rK8A - click to readsame problem here dude.....please tell me where can i get new battery..when i chrged i showing 100% battery after using 2 min..then automatically switch off and on again and again...please tell me where can i get new battery..

• 2014-04-22 06:02
  • sSR}

> In reply to Yogesh @ 2014-03-29 09:49 from 7tIS - click to readfrom delhi...

• 2014-04-21 07:43
  • fCxX

Hi, i m using dis phone since 1 year n m also facing the problem of battery... or battery backup. After 9 months during using this phone, I charged it 100%. After charging, when I use it, it become switch off. when I restart it battery show 0% and switch off again. after this I went to service center, they told battery is not available. thy submit my battery request and told me that they will call me. But still (from last month) no call... no battery...

I think it was not my good design when I purchased this karbonn phone because -
* Service is not good.
* Battery is not available.
* Charging lead not work more then 2 weeks. I changed 5 leads. now I am using local lead which is working perfectly from last 10 months.

• 2014-04-18 17:58
  • rK8A

Hi Guys,
I have been using this phone for last one year, but the fact is that out of this one year this phone is in service center for more than 6-months.
Nothing is positive in Karbonn phones.
1. Very Poor service & totally irresponsible.
2. Very poor battery back-up
3. When i ask for replacement of battery they have taken a original one & still i dint get the new battery & the phone becomes useless.
4. Bullshit service centers
5. Very poor customer care.
6. Cheap product
7. Finally please dont buy any Karbonn products becuase littarally we all wasting our money.

A27 worst battery & wrost performance.

• 2014-04-02 15:43
  • vw7x

frnds karbon a27 is bad ya gud .... becz i purchase itt.. gve m answer...

• 2014-04-01 05:48
  • bJhx

> In reply to chirag @ 2014-03-22 04:18 from vQ%M - click to readWhere u get this phone battery ... give me ur phone no. Plsss

• 2014-03-29 09:49
  • 7tIS

never perches carbbon A27 retina.
worst battery.

• 2014-03-28 12:39
  • uuVG

this phones battery back is very poor .

• 2014-03-23 12:20
  • wiUR
Total of 92 user reviews and opinions for Karbonn A27 Retina.