Karbonn A30 - user opinions and reviews

Karbonn

6.5
6.2
5.9

can we upgrade it from ICS to any new version?

• 2015-04-21 09:07
  • 7tBb

Its good.. m using since 2013.. but it gets heated up vry soon.. n baytery life is poor.. it needs lot of tym to charge da mobile.. i dwnload some apps n den it tells low on space.. i dnt understand it..i have 1.5gb left in internal still low on space.. its camera quality is not good.. at night its bad..though in daylight its good.. i didnt get a proper flip cover for dis mobile yet.. can anybody help me with all dese..

• 2015-04-21 09:04
  • 7tBb

its a great phone.i use it since november 2014.its great to have such phone in cheap cost.its best phone.just try it.i believe it that you will like it

• 2015-04-12 20:33
  • 2@xS

It has very poor battery life. It is worthless to purchase

• 2015-04-02 15:07
  • D}mx

its actually a very nice phone with most specifications in this very low price. i am using it since oct 2013 .and i cant report any complaint ever since but the one and only problem i find is that its quite heavy...

• 2015-02-09 14:09
  • uumb

I purchased a Karbonn A30 in August 2013. I am giving it a one star. Not because the handset has any problems.. but because it has poor battery life, and the battery is not available for purchase. So I will have to junk the phone. The behavior of the service center, call center and customer support is unbelievable. Sometimes I am advised to visit another city to purchase the battery, if it is not available in my own city. Sometimes I get junk mails, with automated messages, informing me that "handset is pending for part at the service center", or "due to the part problem the set is under repair process now and the same has been escalated to the concerned service department also". The company should be closed down. It is a fraud. In fact the service center people had informally warned me that the battery will never be available and I was just wasting my time, corresponding with the company.

• 2015-01-31 11:30
  • Mfxa

I have the same problem diya

• 2015-01-20 15:24
  • ut{N

although a bit slow in booting, this phone was working fine until one day it got dipped in water accidentally. thereafter no sound is coming, display is not working properly but touch is working fine. i gave it to the service centre and after a waiting period of 2 long months they could not manage to replace the display screen. the most disgusting service experience ever.

• 2015-01-07 11:56
  • uvi3

Actully its fabulous:-) ....its so much goooooooood .........................I like it very much but unfortunaly :-( its spare parts or u can say its flipcover do not get easily this is the only bad thing about this mobile otherwise its awesome .......luv u karbonn a30................

• 2014-12-11 10:44
  • u7Fw

> In reply to divya @ 2014-10-21 11:56 from rAfs - click to readyou go to app and select play store and click forece stop you can again download

• 2014-12-02 09:06
  • 3Cca

nice phone

• 2014-11-27 12:19
  • K57S

Oh no

I am not able to find and purchage A30 battery

Even at its services centers

• 2014-11-11 13:35
  • Hkts

I had a complaint with this mobile can any one help me out,........ When I am using to update or install any app from play store it is saying no space in the device... But am having free 1.5 GB in phone memory and 14GB in SD card. Why its happening .... Which settings I must change... Help me plz

• 2014-10-21 11:56
  • rAfs

From where i can buy its battery. Service centre raise their hands.

• 2014-10-18 05:32
  • XuT$

• 2014-10-16 12:42
  • 7j}3

> In reply to don 2 @ 2014-09-12 11:57 from 6QI7 - click to readyou are roght

• 2014-10-16 11:15
  • vGUx

Absolutely no service after sales.. I'm trying to locate service center in Ahmedabad and the website has outdated records. Their toll free number and mobile numbers don't work either. Please think twice before buying Karbonn mobiles.

• 2014-10-13 09:46
  • uuAv

Phone is excellent ,specially the camera is great but unfortunately no after sales service and spare parts as it seems company is no more interested in this model ! looking desperately for flip cover case !But not availabe any where !

• 2014-10-10 04:06
  • vbRA

it is best phone and worth price >< pls donot view any false comment about battery exprnc your own phone and view>

• 2014-10-02 19:34
  • tUdx

best phone in this range.Good to use.Efficient good speed picture quality good .. but dont use cheaply

• 2014-09-28 08:05
  • vb$E
Total of 476 user reviews and opinions for Karbonn A30.