Karbonn A30 - user opinions and reviews

Karbonn

6.6
6.5
6.2

5 Month back I bought karbonn A25 model and with in 2 month the touch screen was not working i gave the mobile in service center for repair they said that it will take 25 days to repair after i want to service center to collect my mobile they said it will still take 10 days after 10 days again i went to the service center to collect my mobile they said the we have still not receive the part from the company then i said how long will it take the answer was we don't know i said please give me in writing that we have not received the part so that i may talk to the company the service center authorized person that we will not give any thing in writing you do what you want to do you may also go to the court we are not afraid of any thing then i complain to the company about the service center the company said we will see what the matter is then the company said this:With reference to your mail, we regret to inform that due to the part problem the set is under repair process now and the same has been escalated to the concerned department also.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
again after 48 days there was no response form the company or from the service center then another mail to company how long will it take the company reply:
With reference to your mail, we would like to inform you that your handset part had already been dispatched from Delhi Head Office.

We would also like to inform you that service center will contact you as they receive the handset part.
after 7 days i again went to the service center they said that we have not received any parts from the company again i wrote to the company that the service center said they have not received any parts the company Replied: With reference to your query, we would like to inform you that the handset part had already been dispatched with the Madhur courier and the docket number is 8008921677.
We would also like to suggest you to communicate with same service center to resolve the same at the earliest.
i tracked the dispatched no to the site of Madhur
courier the tracked record said invalid number.
then i again wrote to the company that your madhur courier number was a fake there was no answer from the company the reply was this:
With reference to your mail, we would like to request you to communicate with service center in-charge to resolve the same at the earliest.
now try this karbonn call center no 18001024660 this is also a fake number your will receive a engage tone if connected after you are in Que after three time the call will be cut and still after two and half month i have still not received my mobile and now no answer from service center or the company and now to run to the consumer court with all the proof
INDIA verse company KARBONN

• 2014-04-14 16:03
  • 2@q}

I want to buy new battery what's the price pls tell me

• 2014-03-31 20:37
  • bJf3

> In reply to monty @ 2014-03-03 15:22 from t@J} - click to readvery good phone

• 2014-03-08 19:15
  • 9Dnx

wifi is keep blinking not going on nor off restarted phone 10 times

• 2014-03-03 15:22
  • t@J}

Last year on november i bought karbonn A30 and A7* and one for my girl friend. At the beginning the battary is very good it last very long. But after using two months with the internet, i faced many problems, the battary life has decreased very very much and i need to charge three times a day. Sometimes while charging the battary cannot increase even if i charged 5 hrs. So, after all these, my opinion regarding karbonn android phone is. Please don't buy this phones or any other karbonn product..
It don't meet our money value.

• 2014-02-25 04:17
  • rKuq

> In reply to Pavan @ 2014-02-06 07:37 from KS6C - click to readit takes lots of time to charge only 10%

• 2014-02-20 14:17
  • tE$U

> In reply to amit @ 2014-01-27 08:35 from u7Ea - click to readthe most battery eating thing is your android system try to save your battery by downloading batteryfu app,ok.

• 2014-02-12 19:17
  • n1Hi

Generates lot of heat when you play or browse for 10 mins.

• 2014-02-06 07:37
  • KS6C

am purchaser yesterday karbonn a35 mobile but battery backup is not there what i have to do? can i try to exchange the barry same shop
send me soon reply please

• 2014-01-27 11:16
  • vGte

hi , i m using this Karbonn a-30 since last 6 months , now i m facing some battery issue , every time i fully charged my phone battery , but after 4 or 5 hrs its shows that only 20 or 25 %chargeing is remaining , can u plz tell me the reason , is it a battery issue or something else , help me guys

• 2014-01-27 08:35
  • u7Ea

hi, i m facing problem in loading software from playstore. everytime when i usr to download an error rpc:s-3 occurs, what is the alternate of this, please tell me ,thanx in advance

• 2014-01-18 15:17
  • utsC

> In reply to Vicky @ 2013-12-10 05:01 from XMtt - click to readyah it is available

• 2014-01-11 03:33
  • 7jZ2

how to make memory card default memory storage?

• 2013-12-31 08:37
  • 9x19

> In reply to waseem @ 2013-10-06 16:02 from 7wBg - click to readhw to update andoid 4.2.2 on karbonn a30

• 2013-12-29 08:33
  • bChD

> In reply to joy @ 2013-12-12 07:19 from Mf5j - click to readthid is no good handset and very big

• 2013-12-26 19:42
  • Y}K4

iR9poO http://www.c1dOvW6eef5JOp8ApWj...O5mLafkc.com

• 2013-12-24 23:15
  • Mp{e

can it play hd vedios?

• 2013-12-18 06:51
  • vw6V

Auto rotate function is not working. Not getting landscape/ horizontal view. It is ticked at menu yet not working. What to do?

• 2013-12-15 18:09
  • t}I$

The charger of A-30 is a big problem. It is not a typical Android charger. No other android phone charger can be be used on A-30 because it has a deeper socket for inserting charger pin. The charger pin of A-30 is longer hence can be used on this phone but the charger pins of other android phones are shorter hence can not fully penetrate the charging socket. Due to this, other android chargers can't be used on this phone. God forbid, if A-30 charger is out of order then you can't charge this phone at all. Its charger is not available in the market also.

• 2013-12-14 09:55
  • P$b1

what it cost in 2014 in india

• 2013-12-12 07:19
  • Mf5j
Total of 434 user reviews and opinions for Karbonn A30.