Karbonn A6 - user opinions and reviews

1519729

6.0
5.8
5.8

u are right karbon A6 mobiles camera is very bad.

• 2014-09-26 11:55
  • ut$9

> In reply to Ashu @ 2014-09-14 19:48 from 9FqC - click to readyou are right camera is very very bad and very bad picture

• 2014-09-26 11:47
  • ut$9

I have my karbonn a6 with android 4.2.2 jellybean with 1.3 ghz of dual core processor and 4.5" of screen and 512 mb of RAM plus 4gb ROM and adreno 225 graphics with 255 ppi. Its a great phone and on budget of 5000 only it supports games like nba2k13,gta vice city and despicable me which needs to much hardware the battry stands for whole day and the only problem is it heats up too fast and a very bad camera i agree!

• 2014-09-26 10:56
  • 6iMa

> In reply to BUNNY @ 2014-09-09 23:36 from Y}K4 - click to readNo Bette bekp no net speed no pic

• 2014-09-19 21:57
  • 7tAs

Camera is very bad and flash light is very low u can not click good photos in low light so overall don't buy this

• 2014-09-14 19:49
  • 9FqC

• 2014-09-14 19:48
  • 9FqC

I purchased my Karbonn A6 android phone last year and is working fine until recently, my nephew tinkered with the unlock pattern and it was eventually locked asking for my gmail acct username and password.

When I tried to input my username and password, it was not accepted since the wi-fi mode was switched off. Also, since USB Debugging was disabled by default, I could not use any unlocking software to reset my phone.

I also tried the volume up + power key and all I got is a triangle with an exclamation point within over a phone. When I press and hold the down + power key, it just brought me to a phone test menu.

Using a USB cable connected to a computer, it would not even install the drivers of the phone nor recognize the device. I tried all available workaround I could find through the web but nothing works.

If anybody who knows another work around, it is much appreciated... Looking forward to any solution to my predicament. Thanks in advance.

• 2014-09-14 17:29
  • KFPf

After rooting the phone, Bluetooth is not working...
And internal memory is very low of this phone.
how to solve it gys?? if someone have its solution plz suggest me on my email: bhaskar.deka128@gmail.com

• 2014-09-12 07:18
  • bELr

> In reply to SALLU @ 2014-09-04 15:35 from X}9I - click to readTHE WORST PHONE THAT I EVER USING IN MY LIFE IS KARBONN A6 please if u dont know how to create a best seller handset market then please dont cos the karbonn i used is very bad esperience i got compare to other handset nokia C2 is better than karbonn i guess and the battery backup is vey low and if i stareted downloading anything the temprature of karbonn bcom very high as i am not using the handset i feel at that time i feel like someone kept my hand in hot temprature ac please dont try to create the next model of karbonn cos its a flop company its only of 2g............ that s my view toward this handset a vey bad experience of karbonn a6......

• 2014-09-09 23:36
  • Y}K4

D worst phone i've ever used....Hardware is too worst...

• 2014-09-09 12:10
  • t}HC

worst ever phone. camera is so bad, written 5MP but it's just 0.5MP.. dont bye

• 2014-09-04 15:35
  • X}9I

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-28 08:01 from vIYh - click to readNo Really is it a very nice

• 2014-09-03 09:39
  • w4mJ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-12 16:56 from utqL - click to readKarbonn A6 Repair Display Price India

Original: 1340

• 2014-08-29 09:30
  • vGHh

This is one of the worst phone every time it is giving problem like apps installation time (low space)..no proper service of karbonn even i went to service center at two times, every times giving problem to charge the mobile ...another one thing is that we can`t upgrade this mobile ...really fully worst

• 2014-08-28 10:31
  • tUik

Dont buy it , battery is amongst the worst.............

• 2014-08-28 08:01
  • vIYh

> In reply to Add.. @ 2014-05-23 10:54 from fCx2 - click to readIts internal memory is too low. So i am unabe to install more applications. The application are not installed in Sd card.

• 2014-08-26 21:00
  • KAet

karban A 6

• 2014-08-21 19:01
  • fCx5

> In reply to srinivas @ 2014-07-11 12:57 from bJ6G - click to readGive me pleas pasword

• 2014-08-17 08:26
  • 7jZb

i have lost my A6 karbonn phone please tell how to search?

• 2014-08-16 13:40
  • utx3

> In reply to roshan @ 2014-06-30 10:09 from utF} - click to readSeriously......this mobile is the worst i have ever seen........no battery backup no internal space nothing is good in this phone....

• 2014-08-12 16:56
  • utqL
Total of 665 user reviews and opinions for Karbonn A6.