plzzz dont use karbonn mobiles . i m experiance with karbonn
- 2015-01-17 07:54
- 2015-01-16 16:17
- amrahs I'uz
my karbonn mobile has battery problem........and sound is not clear.....
- 2015-01-06 01:14
My Karboon Mobile has problems within 9 months on touch pad some numbers are not working and also battary problem and sound is not going clearly
- 2015-01-05 07:52
KARBONN A7* STAR MAKE YOUR 158 MB INTERNAL MEMORY TO 1GB TO INSTALL ALOT OF APPLICATION
• Remember you must need to have 4-16 GB sd card with class 4 or higher.
• This method has been tested by me on karbonn a7* (star) devices by using 16 GB class4 sd card
• First of all you need to do is "you have to make partition on your sd card".
• How to partition sd card am giving u Method and link here
Download MiniTool Partition Wizard link below
MiniTool Partition Wizard
Remove the SD card from your Android phone and connect it to your computer via a USB adapter or SD card-reader slot.
Copy any data you wish to preserve from the card to a file folder on your computer. Partitioning requires reformatting parts of the SD card and existing data will be deleted.
Launch MiniTool Partition Wizard and wait for the application to recognize and display your drives.
Right-click on the heading for your SD card and select "Delete." Any existing partition on your card and all data stored on the card will be deleted.
Click the "Create" button and select "Primary."
Select "File System: FAT" if your card's capacity is less than 1GB; select "File System: FAT32" if the card is 4GB or greater.
Select the amount of space you wish to allocate for regular file storage from the Partition Size menu, then click "OK" to close the menu.
Click "Create" again and select "Primary."
Choose "File System: ext2 or ext4. I choosed ext2" if you plan to use App2SD for app storage, or choose "File System: swap" if you plan to use a swap file to extend your Android's RAM using the card.
Click "Apply" when finished. None of the actions described above will occur until you click this button – MiniTool Partition Wizard queues actions to run in sequence instead of processing them when entered.
• Download pimp my rom and activate universal init.d (google pimp my rom apk you will get apk download it)
• Now download busybox pro from here
• Install BusyBox.
• Open BusyBox, slide left side see on up it should be install BusyBox.
• Under smart install it will be loading some file it them load and wait till the above screen come
• Now choose install.
• And then it will ask you to choose smart or normal
• Choose smart install
• Done (move to next step)
• Download root explorer app from the link
• Install it
• Now download this file link
• Using root explorer find the above downloaded file 40int2ext
• Copy the above file from root explorer and paste it into system/etc/init.d/here
• Remember to make mount r/w to r/o
• It will in right side corner
• Now again tap and hold to 40int2ext
• Choose permission
• Tick all the boxes and click ok
• Now follow the last step
• Download android terminal emulator app from here
• And type the following codes
chmod 0755 40int2ext
chown root.root 40int2ext
• Close terminal emulator and reboot your device
NOTE:- MUST READ
AFTER DOING ALL THE ABOVE STEP WHEN YOU WILL REBOOT YOUR MOBILE WILL STUCK ON BLANK SCREEN TWO TIME SO DONT PANIC JUST WAIT TILL BLANK SCREEN GOES AND YOUR CELL REBOOT
AFTER ALL DONE GO TO SETTINGS/APP AND SEE THE MAGIC
SPECIAL THANKS TO XDA MEMBER WHO CREATED THIS
AND ALSO TO ME WHO MADE THIS WORKING ON THIS DEVICE
- 2014-11-20 12:37
> In reply to lovepreet @ 2014-03-07 07:27 from 2SB1 - click to readMy a7* 4gb intrnl memory and good camera ...
- 2014-11-03 18:37
> In reply to sasuke @ 2014-09-25 06:52 from t1$A - click to readFriend,
Please confirm which nokia battery you are using? I am also facing big big issues with this mobiles battery life.
- 2014-11-03 11:56
This handset worst ever in word plzz dont buy this handset,
Battery backup problem
- 2014-10-27 07:45
this handset worst ever in word plzz dont buy this handset
- 2014-10-17 10:09
internal memory is low, battery backup poor, charging in 10 minute & discharging in 15 minute, sevice center is worst, battery not available anywhere.
- 2014-10-15 11:53
I bought Karbonn A7 Start on my birthday on Feb 2014. 5.0 MP camera with touch screen.
Honestly I'm not happy with Karbonn A7 Star. Battery backup is very bad. I can't click any pics on low light as well as in night parties. I would like say to everyone, please don't use or buy this phone ever.
- 2014-10-15 10:51
> In reply to ankur @ 2013-10-17 19:23 from XuV0 - click to readHai brother!! Plzz dwnld the super fast charger app to 9 apps.com for then fast charging your a7*
- 2014-10-10 04:21
> In reply to Seyie @ 2014-09-09 13:42 from tYZi - click to readI am using nokia batri aftr modification... u try
- 2014-09-25 06:55
> In reply to waiting @ 2014-06-05 16:16 from XMEw - click to readRoot your fon,, then u can
- 2014-09-25 06:53
> In reply to yolo @ 2014-06-04 14:44 from wiRg - click to readYes... i am using nokia batri after modification
- 2014-09-25 06:52
Though the phone features are not very bad, the battery power is very weak. The graphics are not bad either...
- 2014-09-09 13:42