Karbonn A9+ - user opinions and reviews

6.7
7.2
6.8

> In reply to kimi 007 @ 2013-12-08 15:23 from uvnn - click to readHi Kimi007,
Can we Karbonn A9+ battery in Karbonn A7+??? Please reply its urgent.

• 2014-04-19 10:43
  • w49R

worst mobile ever plz dont buy this product this is totaly wast of money this is the black stone the name of mobile

• 2014-04-13 13:53
  • 9xfh

> In reply to sanjay sukhadia @ 2014-01-30 13:09 from tUeg - click to readplease provide rom

• 2014-04-07 18:32
  • X0Jr

karbonn is the liyer barttery 400 hrs stand by but i think its their typing mistake maximum 6 hrs stand buy is the real brattery life of the phone

• 2014-03-26 17:14
  • YP6k

plz plz friends don't bought this phone because the battery backup of this Mobile is given in specifications is too wrong. This is my first phone in my life but my experience by this phone is too bad.....From today I can take an oath...My oath is that I didn't ask anyone to buy the karbonn mobiles....because this fault is from only on karbonn company.........Thanks..........................­.....

• 2014-03-26 14:34
  • 9BUM

Very Poor battery backup.I had done a blundle mistake by investing.money on this worst phone.Dont go fo Karbonn A9+

• 2014-03-26 05:29
  • rKJ6

Battery performance is very poor. So do not go for this.

• 2014-03-20 09:17
  • t}eB

Plzz plzz plzz guys dnt go for this rubbish phone...thats a big stain on the name of mobiles...i juz hate the service of karbonn and their freaky sets...this phone has only just drawbacks...low battery...wud get drain in an hour without any usage...hangs in evry moment...worst softwares used...cudnt make contact through contact list directly...u hv to type the numbrs yourself evry time...had a bad time with this cheap cell..n worst ever experience...plzz guys dont waste your money on this foul handset..!!

• 2014-03-19 15:13
  • tYV3

its very bad phone I REALLY FED UP THIS PH. and company service is too bad

• 2014-03-18 08:44
  • u7J0

The battery of a9+ is worstest battery I ever had

• 2014-03-05 17:55
  • XMrV

after sales service is really bad and mobile is very good initially but after six months is slowdown like hell.

• 2014-03-05 06:29
  • utPH

Pathetic after sales service and Karbonn product. You can buy Chinese phone instead so taht you do not expect any service what so ever.

• 2014-03-04 21:20
  • Q6xI

> In reply to jdx @ 2013-11-17 06:46 from 7qJj - click to readPlease check ur phone after 1 year , n compare the performance u will surely disappoint. My phone a9+ simply dead after one year.
Please don't buy karbonn brand mobile.........

• 2014-03-02 18:46
  • uv8T

> In reply to ajay singh @ 2014-02-17 17:25 from rKvJ - click to readPlease give me rom at kk.mix412@gmail.com

• 2014-03-02 13:01
  • t@xN

such a nice handset but i have no this but i know abt all feature fantastic

• 2014-03-02 05:29
  • Y}K4

this one sucks.............

• 2014-02-27 19:22
  • bCcm

ofcourse this is the first phone in my hands that is very bad phone badly hanger this phone.

• 2014-02-26 15:54
  • vIY5

hangger

• 2014-02-24 00:12
  • 9xf2

Set is good but battery backup is not good or this is not connected the pc suit . bakbas mobile company

• 2014-02-21 10:43
  • KAFq

The worst phone on earth. I bought the phone a year ago. Now it is dead and needs replacement of motherboard which is not available with service centre who told that the company has stopped supply of the same. So I have to consign it to dustbin. What a waste of money. Now a days I do not look at even the name Karbonn when I browse the online stores for phones. I hate the name itself. All should boycott this company products. Let them close their shop at the earliest so people can save their money to buy better phones.

• 2014-02-20 17:22
  • uu5M
Total of 868 user reviews and opinions for Karbonn A9+.