Karbonn A9 - user opinions and reviews

Karbonn

4.6
4.8
4.4

this very awesome to you this handset,,,,,good experence with this

• 2014-03-14 03:27
  • 9y6S

I had brought a Karbonn A9 now new issues is occurs in my mobile camera when I on my camera its is not working properly its half of part looks white screen please give me the solution of this issue

• 2014-02-09 15:21
  • rAgq
  • F

karbonn a9 specification and look is so good
very good grip in hand

• 2014-01-23 11:29
  • uus8

> In reply to angel @ 2014-01-01 18:19 from Hkqv - click to readAll aneroid mobles battery back are worst only this phn is gd....

• 2014-01-16 11:56
  • 7tIh

> In reply to Raj @ 2013-12-20 09:45 from Xu{R - click to readin china mobile hindi language not supported

• 2014-01-11 12:26
  • utm%

After ending the phone call the phone gets hung/frozen and the screen goes blank. Had to take the battery out to restart the phone, It is very annoying, I agree customer service is very poor.

• 2014-01-03 01:46
  • iiYy

Vryy bad batery problem
Unsatisfied with karbon phone n service centre

• 2014-01-01 18:19
  • Hkqv

its worst service i never aver seen.
they dont have single service center in hyderabad and customer care no also not answering worst worst service

• 2013-12-29 04:30
  • 7t%s

> In reply to Taufiq @ 2013-12-03 05:35 from 3AUI - click to readHOW to install indian languages fonts. PL. HELP me

• 2013-12-20 09:45
  • Xu{R

Karbonn mobiles are the most inefficient cellphones you can ever buy. Please never buy. It gives lot of problems and their customer care will never support.
Toll free number is always busy and emails will be equally disappointing. Never ever buy Karbonn mobiles.

• 2013-12-11 05:27
  • iwsX

what is the cost of this a9

• 2013-12-06 03:55
  • PA7Y

My mobile is getting overheat at bottom. Not knowing what is the problem. I made it flash for 3 times. Is their any way to get out from this problem. Help me.

• 2013-12-04 14:30
  • rKNv

Karbon A9 have front camera or not?

Please reply?

• 2013-12-03 05:35
  • 3AUI

This is nice model Mobile.

• 2013-11-25 12:39
  • vGu$

body and look is awesome.,.

• 2013-11-24 16:19
  • XuV$
  • bharartsih rockstar
  • Rating0

hai,,,,,,this is awesome,.,,,

• 2013-11-23 13:06
  • vwes

After selecting a number from the phonebook and when I press the dial button my Karbonn A9 mobile phone screen goes blank. Though the number is dialing and everything is audible when the recipient answers but I see nothing on my screen. This also happens when I hear an incoming call on my mobile but cannot receive the same as the screen is blank.How can this be sorted?

• 2013-11-15 15:18
  • utud

Dear Friends,
Karbonn is very poor in servicing. I was deposited karbonn a9+ in service centre due to on off switch problem and they gave me 68 days. I revived karbonn a9* after 68 days.
I m not satisfied with a9* ,, its having lower processor , lower screen, bad sound quality, no flash, camera images is too poor.
Karbonn don't cares about customer isssues and time. service centre response also not good. You can not get karbonn toll free number due to engage 24 hours. They only cheat to customers.
Don't buy any product of Karbonn.

Regards,
Naveen
Email-mr.naveen.ahuja@gmail.com

• 2013-11-13 04:25
  • M25c

I am using this phone past 1 month and aslo install many app *& also it's memory is not full by app but when i am using this phone & opne main manu it's working very slow that time i want to through out my phone out off window...

It's camera qulity is very poore than other coparison.

the service center is verybad boz when iam purchess this mobile then the next day my mobile micke is not working when i am call on any no that time my voice is not going to other person ..means reciver not able to heaire my voice.
but that time when i am visit nerest service center that time there carbonn excecutive say me " come after 5 day to take tis mobile then i am saing to he i want tis phone after some time .then tis guy sa it's not possible plez take yore phone .."

when i am visit after 5 day that time thy solved my mick problem.. but then my speaker is not working hence i am told to this guy resolved my prob imigetly then he say to me submit your phone again for 5 days & also submit copy of bill ..
means is very rediculase that time i am very firsteted ,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

hence I think karbonn service is very bad,.,.,

I requst to carbon plz impove your service level,.,.,.,.

• 2013-11-09 05:41
  • tUdx
Total of 145 user reviews and opinions for Karbonn A9.