Karbonn S5 Titanium - user opinions and reviews

Karbonn

7.2
7.1
7.1

> In reply to Gujaratmaster @ 2014-11-15 19:30 from KhvJ - click to readSir i m also titanium S5 user n i want tu update android 4.4 KitKat in my device
So plz cn u tell me the process step by step clearly
Plz help me sir its very urgent

• 2014-11-23 07:14
  • Hktj

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-02 02:32 from vIgP - click to readyes bro karbonn handsets suck.but u can replace by shouting at the service center.i hv replaced mine and now it is working well now,,no lag ,very smooth but tell me should i update it to 4.4???

• 2014-11-22 15:40
  • 2ZgX

I don't like this phone .when i am using what's app and viber applications my contacts has changing..like my mobile no with other name..regarding to this i am facing problem. any one help me plz...

• 2014-11-22 09:00
  • NHM%

> In reply to Nisha @ 2013-08-05 11:28 from vwhM - click to readmy s5 is also experiencing the same problem.if you find a solution please leave me a reply.

• 2014-11-20 14:32
  • sSK3

The best phone but my contacts I disable it
I don't know how enable

• 2014-11-20 07:35
  • Hktp

Really Good Phone I Buy This Phone Second Hand I Belong Jamnagar My phone Warranty is 2 Months And Coming Months Karboon Service Center Is Close My Phone Formated and dead i am Very Dispointed And Repair Other Mobile Shop Today 6 Days is going my Phone Is Not Repring i am so Upset I Never Buy Karbonn Phones...!
I suggest You Guys Never Buy Karbonn Phone....!

• 2014-11-17 10:26
  • uwxY

before some times i have a same problem but when i am searching for update then i found kitkat flavour for s5. I update that and at this time working perfect no hang problem.
Best of luck search with google Karbon s5 titanium kitkat rom
download zip file.
copy to your sd card.
go to recovery mode press volumeup + power button
press continue when u get see red screen
update from zip
enjoy..

• 2014-11-15 19:30
  • KhvJ

i have this phone.. it gets hang most of the time.. and then we have to do software updation.. dont go for this phone.

• 2014-11-12 05:31

• KAX9

let's see

• 2014-11-04 07:48
  • tUdx

Horrible phone. My phone suddenly switches off and does not boot. Took thrice to authorized service center.Everytime they say software to be updated and do something but my phone keeps switching off. If you want to throw your money then only buy Karbonn products

• 2014-11-02 02:32
  • vIgP

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-29 01:27 from 9L9W - click to readIll not say dat it is an awsum fone....but its is worth the price....yes it is safe to root the fone...i hav rooted my titanium s5 with the help of vroot....you can check the steps on xda developers site

• 2014-10-31 15:24
  • Hktb

> In reply to karan @ 2014-10-03 07:12 from rA6k - click to readHow to make vedio call in this phone

• 2014-10-30 18:33
  • KAeJ

• 2014-10-30 18:30
  • KAeJ

its too bad mobile

• 2014-10-29 13:31
  • 7wkw

Guyz I need to Root my S5 titanium ASAP..
But not sure how to do it..
Plz Let me know if there is any specific tool/software which i need to use..
And is it safe to root this device..
If anyone has rooted their device then plz share your experience of the performance of the device..
Thanks guyz..

• 2014-10-29 01:27
  • 9L9W

its very good phone very fastet

• 2014-10-27 19:29
  • bJ6a

I do not find any voice notification for call waiting. It does show an incoming call in background which normally does not work. Would have been great if it comes out with some beep notification in case of call waiting... Highly disappointed...

• 2014-10-27 15:53
  • m2tu

i was a apple user, but after using karbonn titanium s5. i am totally amazed by it's performence...

• 2014-10-27 14:49
  • vG59
Total of 2089 user reviews and opinions for Karbonn S5 Titanium.