Karbonn S5 Titanium - user opinions and reviews

Karbonn

7.1
7.1
7.0

Guys My suggestion is dont buy Karbonns any Phone.
i bought Karbonn titanium S5 6 Month back and suffering lot till now.
.Karbonn dont have proper service center
.they told you repair time 1 to 30days but take repair duration 60 to 65 days.and dont give any satisfactory answer.
.and there is no guarantee after repaired how long it will work
.touch pad problem
.Handset hitting problem
.poor battery

• 2015-03-01 08:27
  • t}yI

Sale after service is very poor. Do not expect this phone to be repaired once you buy and need technical support. you will sufe your money whether 10k or 20k it will be unrecoverable amount. need the company to start looking at the aspect of setting up its own service centre soon

• 2015-02-09 07:35
  • 7tWR

the mobile is over heating.... camera is worst.. i have 8 MP camera in my mobile but worster than many 5 MP camera of many other companies

• 2015-02-06 10:07
  • bE8W
  • F

I have had this phone for nearly two years now and though a bit late, I thought I'd post a review. Believe me when I tell you this, after having used Sony, Nokia and HTC, this is by far my favorite phone of all times. I'll start with the pros.
Pros:
1) the amazing camera. My god, what AMAZING PICTURES. Really, to me this is the highlight of the phone. I love it so so much. The pictures are clear and the focus is brilliant.
2) Price. I saw that it costs a mere Rs.7,000-8,000 now. This is a serious bargain considering that you get a very useful device with an amazing camera (even better than Samsung phones in the same price range)
3) User friendly: the controls are easy to use.

now for the cons:
1)Speakers: average. but if you dont plan to listen to a lot of music through the speakers, it is fine.
2)Customer service: so far, I've never needed it. But I do know that the customer service centers for Karbonn are few in number and hence you may not receive immediate service. That said, So far, I haven't had any serious problems where I needed customer service. After dropping numerous times (poor phone) it still survived for two years, till a recent harsh drop messed the touch on the phone :(
3)Back cover: the back cover is made of a really flimsy plastic, and it did take the brunt of the falls, with cracks as the result. I also worry that sometimes the plastic may snap in two each time I try to remove the battery.

Ok, I think that is everything. Overall, if camera is a crucial point for you, at this price, it is unbeatable!!

• 2015-02-05 10:42
  • uuve

very hopeless phone.Dont buy my phone is in defect science 2 month no replay from company and seller

• 2015-02-02 00:51
  • utxb

i have got this phone 6days ago this phone is very nice it is powered by 1.3 ghz quadcore processor. so nice phone .

• 2015-02-01 10:20
  • 9C87

Not support any ot

• 2015-01-24 19:31
  • rA6I

> In reply to baljit @ 2015-01-19 08:37 from 7wDG - click to readyou phones motherboard is damaged.

• 2015-01-19 19:38
  • 2SLF

Hello frnd i had buy karbonn s5 titanium mobile is preety gud but i face one problem that it switch off automatically after some. Plz suggest that what is the problem and how can i cure this. My email id is balisingh88@yahoo.com.

• 2015-01-19 08:37
  • 7wDG

> In reply to dippu @ 2014-12-11 13:22 from t}nt - click to readNo doubt, camera is ver good resolution

• 2015-01-14 03:25
  • 7tRR

Bad quality sound, when i talk to someone i can hear barely. it is fast phone, but not satisfied.

• 2015-01-12 10:04
  • TrDp

such a nice phone. thanx karbonn. am using this phone since aprl 2013. its great money vasul. karbonn gives us great feautre in advance camparism like samsung. htc or sony.
what is the next karbonn.??

• 2015-01-11 11:50
  • 7tDZ

problem this phone another name,number,whatsapp mismatch whats problem

• 2015-01-10 07:51
  • vws2

Not support any other earphones
Not support gujrati and hindi language

• 2015-01-09 11:55
  • wdTw

> In reply to aaaaad @ 2014-12-30 13:53 from PEhI - click to readu wud hav used a duplicate fone.
this is awesome fone with out any problems i'm loving it

• 2015-01-08 13:14
  • vQ}C

> In reply to addy143 @ 2014-11-23 07:14 from Hktj - click to readNo update available. Try for custom ROM

• 2015-01-01 11:10
  • PPdd

I found karbonn titanium s5 as a good value buy. I am happy to have this phone. I'm quite satisfy with it's operation.

• 2015-01-01 08:30
  • Nv97

Do not purchase this mobile It is bakvas piece. It is my own experience. Also it's service is very bad.

• 2014-12-30 13:53
  • PEhI

Karbonn mobile is bad mobile and It service also very bad. I suggest do not purchase it. It is my experience

• 2014-12-30 13:51
  • PEhI

> In reply to Ashok @ 2014-12-05 11:47 from PAXf - click to readi want to know how its camera

• 2014-12-11 13:22
  • t}nt
Total of 2132 user reviews and opinions for Karbonn S5 Titanium.