Karbonn S5 Titanium - user opinions and reviews

Karbonn

7.1
7.1
7.0

> In reply to djay @ 2013-09-03 20:00 from YQId - click to readWell said bro. screen is very brittle.
I had used many mobiles and slipped them lot of times. but none of my screen borken. very waste mobile.

• 2013-09-09 13:55
  • IaD5

> In reply to girish @ 2013-09-07 12:43 from 2@YI - click to readMicromax S2 Plus is good

• 2013-09-09 12:19
  • PAtH

For all those out there thinking of buying this phone, I wud recommend you to go to a local shop & buy it. Take a SIM along wid you; before buying check the phone. Check its wifi & 3G. Don't buy it online as there are model specific defects. Hence go to the store, ensure that the model you are getting works properly, then pay. The phone is otherwise simply awesome. Except the earphone jack which is pathetic in all the models, speakers are good though. Finally India gets it working!!!

• 2013-09-08 20:27
  • utXk

this fone is awesome...no hanging problems...and no slowdown...excellent quality...recommended to all users...who wants to buy at low budget fone....thanks

• 2013-09-08 08:46
  • H4se

> In reply to mac @ 2013-06-14 20:18 from Mx@E - click to readSame here.the problem this phone youtube video not playing just more buffuring.plz yaar help me

• 2013-09-08 07:12
  • Hkqw

I bought a karbonn s5 a month ago off indian ebay. Not impressed and thought to put my opinion here. First thing I noticed was that the data connection was weak and many times it wouldn't connect to internet at all. Many times it stopped reading the sd card, which was new, however I changed the card but the problem still persisted. I set the ringtones to my liking and they changed randomly. In the end I stopped setting the ringtones and just let it do its own thing. Then I came to stay for a while at my woman's house in the philippines and at her house the data connection did not work at all. Tried twice contacting karbonn, but they don't reply to me. Enough. Went out and bought a samsung. Works flawlessly. My advice to anyone thinking about aquiring a karbonn? Don't bother. Save the money and buy quality. There is no getting away from the old saying you get what you pay for.

• 2013-09-08 05:50
  • v0qZ

Support is very poor, Dont purchase. I have experience touch problem, battery back is very low.

• 2013-09-07 13:30
  • sSTg

Karbonn S5 Titanium or micromax canvas 2 plus a110q which is best????????????

• 2013-09-07 12:43
  • 2@YI

> In reply to dev @ 2013-09-02 09:20 from Y}K4 - click to readSupport not available
Poor battery performance.
Don't purchasr

• 2013-09-07 09:50
  • Hkq0

> In reply to arohi.. @ 2013-09-02 16:53 from Xuai - click to readawesome mobilephone

• 2013-09-07 06:19
  • s865

Best mobile in less rate..
battery backup low,1080p vedio not supported & speaker quality bad but overall is best package at less amount

• 2013-09-06 16:57
  • t}Qw

very poor battery backup , i will not suggest to any one to buy this product.

• 2013-09-06 09:04
  • vGaR

I had very bad experience with Karbonn service Chennai-17.
Speaker quality is very poor and all accessories are local quality. I was changed this phone that same day I brought.

• 2013-09-06 07:51
  • utYV

> In reply to Sachin @ 2013-09-04 08:53 from vGxU - click to readchange your network to gsm only

• 2013-09-05 16:34
  • XuED

The phone is good in terms of features..its very good if u want it for camera..but it hangs a lot if loaded with apps.it has worst gaming experience and keypad irritates a lot.It gets heated up if used longer:-(

• 2013-09-05 12:38
  • utXk

all game running smoothly in this phone like subway surfers, nfs, nova 3 etc

• 2013-09-04 22:46
  • 2@20

hey guys i just bought this phone ... really a good configured phone along with the andriod phone with specification.
processor is all good , gaming ,camera each every thing is awesome. (Y)

• 2013-09-04 12:26
  • 2@db
  • F

> In reply to arohi.. @ 2013-09-02 16:53 from Xuai - click to readi was in the same deli-ma... i choose s5

• 2013-09-04 12:18
  • IaHa

good device for purchase or access ..........i like it. very like for look of s9

• 2013-09-04 11:34
  • ut}e
Total of 2130 user reviews and opinions for Karbonn S5 Titanium.