Karbonn S5 Titanium - user opinions and reviews

Karbonn

7.2
7.1
7.1

Contacts are keep on hanging. What to do for this. Please suggest.

• 2014-06-30 06:44
  • t}fs

> In reply to kuldeep kumar @ 2014-05-12 07:00 from PA7Y - click to readvery very bad ph. camera, music, graphic card etx is bad. many of my photos become black....some data loss issue. data handling capacity is very bad. dont buy

• 2014-06-27 11:04
  • PxPH

titanium s5 is awesome features
phone and amazing features are very comfort for use. i am using this phone about since 6months and no any problem such as hang,restart automatically etc.
so according to me whose people purchase the best smartphone the karbonn titanium s5 is the best.

• 2014-06-25 08:59
  • Cbjg

> In reply to pjprem joshi @ 2014-06-19 07:59 from PAvc - click to readu better buy titanium s2
it doesnt hav heat prblms
and is superfast

• 2014-06-23 08:18
  • rAgx

As per my experience do not take karbonn S5 titanium because of many time it hang and restart automatically and I purchased it in Sep-2013 within year it completely off do not started. Help me karbonn service provider why this happen???

• 2014-06-23 06:28
  • PEhI

> In reply to tushar201218 @ 2014-03-24 07:54 from v$D6 - click to readI m getting network prob .. althoe thr showing network in my mobile whn I try to call any whr its nt going on n if I try to call frm other mob to my mob its rpying the ans out of coverage area .. so plz help me someone

• 2014-06-19 18:19
  • YQZX

> In reply to pradip @ 2014-03-24 22:03 from wMHH - click to readhi pradip...
prem joshi this side... dude, i want to know,, about KT S5,,,, how is it....????
i just read the above comments about it specifications... and i am totaly confuse... plz help me... they said the phone have heating prob... and it is not showing sd card... plz help... it will be good if you revert me to pradeepj060@gmail.com. plz borther plz. i need your instet reply... thanks

• 2014-06-19 07:59
  • PAvc

I bought this phone from olx around 5000 and I loved this too much. itz a great screen quality and battery backup and also faster processing. but the camera quality is disappointing

• 2014-06-11 12:24
  • rAgb

This phone is very very bad camera quality is rough not lika a 8mp and battery is also rough.my suggestions if any body want to buy plz don't buy .if u r interested in net its not for u .lot's of times hange.

• 2014-06-09 05:47
  • 7jWL

> In reply to Pavan Chiluveru @ 2013-05-03 12:01 from yHx9 - click to readHi
I just bought the titanuim hexan and am totally lost as the
manual is useless and not being a techie I am unable to even install speed dial numbers.Can u or someone help me.Thanks in advance.

• 2014-06-08 13:31
  • vGQ%

Its touch is made up of glass which is very delicate I saw five hand set including mine damage all of them the touch and its very costly so I am requesting, before buying think on it.

• 2014-06-08 12:36
  • 95dt

Beasty Processor and a bottlenecking GPU.
Shame on ya

• 2014-06-08 12:03
  • tewd

poor battery backup nd many other problems plz dnt buy this shit

• 2014-06-08 08:55
  • t}HI

problem on contacts one contact having another name. how to solve this problem?? help me guyzzzzz

• 2014-06-06 14:20
  • YP61

Pls give solution of Gujarati Font not display in my S5

• 2014-06-06 08:57
  • YTRr

> In reply to Suz @ 2014-05-24 06:21 from KgQy - click to readPoor battery bkup,poor service centre poor phone plz no one buy this phone

• 2014-06-04 16:11
  • GQ1L

Hi all, i have been using S5 since 9 months.
Its a very good option for people looking for mobile in range on 10K with feature such as good camera clarity, internet, big screen etc...

This phone is having almost all the features which other high price phones are.

Its just how you handle the phone with care :)

Its not good choice for rough users :(

• 2014-06-04 13:41
  • tUhM

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-29 06:39 from KhwN - click to readAccording to me ,s5 is better Dan s5 + coz s5 + has 1.3 MP secondary camera n s5 has 2
There is no other difference

• 2014-06-03 14:11
  • rKTs

i bought this phone 6 months back frm flipkart and is having board problm batery prblm and touch screen prblm all my money wasted in vain on this phone wana sell my phone now dont buy prodct from flipkart and also karbon mobile.im repenting on my mistake.

• 2014-05-31 20:40
  • 9BN6

Ive been using this for 5 months and I have no issues wd the unit. camera is great as well as the speed. :)

• 2014-05-31 20:35
  • vpHn
Total of 2067 user reviews and opinions for Karbonn S5 Titanium.