Karbonn S5 Titanium - user opinions and reviews

Karbonn

7.2
7.1
7.1

> In reply to metalhead @ 2014-02-12 10:03 from syeh - click to readplease help me. thank you.

• 2014-02-12 10:05
  • syeh

why doesnt my mobile start?? when pressed the switch on button it opens until "karbonn smart" appears on the screen and then stops working. what should be done?

• 2014-02-12 10:03

• sSK1

OTG not working

• 2014-02-10 11:50
  • sSK1

very bad service and in right word no service once your phone went to service center then forget about handset they did not sent back your handset in 80 days and cheated and giving false statement bad company very bad do not buy this company,s products.

• 2014-02-10 07:53
  • X0SF

nice mobile, good product in this price range.

• 2014-02-10 06:30
  • P$bT

yr all three touch buttons of karbon titanium s5 not wrking..,,plz guide..,,

• 2014-02-09 13:14
  • t}PD

> In reply to Rich khan @ 2014-02-07 14:30 from 2@nC - click to readbest mobile for use

• 2014-02-08 07:26
  • utbJ

i going to buy it, so it's my right decision or not...
plzzzz suggest me...

• 2014-02-07 14:30
  • 2@nC

battary very bad only 3hours

• 2014-02-07 13:06
  • uuR1

> In reply to Edd @ 2014-02-05 16:38 from Hxc{ - click to readTry removing the home network and then try reconnecting. Check for the updated Firmware for your router. I also had the same problem and I updated the firmware and since then its working fine.

• 2014-02-05 21:25
  • xh4u

Is there any website where I can buy the 2400mah battery for this mobile?
If there is please paste the link or the same.

• 2014-02-05 21:23
  • xh4u

MY carbon s5 does not connect wi .fi at home other places it works fine my other wi .fi mobile's n tab work perfectly at home please advise

• 2014-02-05 16:38
  • Hxc{

I have purchased Karbonn Titanium s5 on from FlipKart.com. Since the first day it has had Auto touch issue where the device activates touches on the screen on its own. I thought it is the screen guard or dust on the screen and carried on with it for a month or so but then realized that the problem increased so I did some research online and found that this is a known problem. I gave my phone at the service center on 6th Dec 2013 and they took over a month to replace the screen and returned the device on 25th Jan 2014. The time period itself was very upsetting. However, what is really surprising and annoying is that when I brought the device home and the first thing I did was to remove the plastic cover on the screen and put the screen guard. When I put the screen guard and was removing the bubbles between the screen guard and the screen, the screen cracked! The part that has been replaced is of cheap quality that it could not withstand a little pressure applied when putting the screen guard on. It did not stop there. The touch on the screen did not work in the first half part of the screen so I cannot bring down the notification bar of touch the upper part of the screen. The next morning I wanted to try it again so I tried to turn on the phone and the phone wouldn’t turn on. The light was blinking when I tried to charge the phone which was strange. I removed the back cover to check the battery and surprisingly the whole back panel came off! The technician did not bother to put the screws back on the device. This is a shame for any service center. Now I have a device which is completely dead!
To summarize, there are four problems with the phone:
1. The screen has cracked (Broken).
2. Touch does not function on the first half of the screen.
3. The device does not turn on.
4. All screws at the back of the device are missing.
Phone Model: Karbonn Titanium s5
Purchase Date: 25/09/2013
IEMI: 911309350264753

• 2014-02-05 11:37
  • CP7a

I purchased this phone. And it does not work in Canada. Is there anything I can do to get it to work here in Canada

• 2014-02-04 23:45
  • 4fLD

did video calling is there with out internet???????????
in titanium S5

• 2014-02-04 11:41
  • 2T1q

> In reply to priya rana @ 2014-01-06 12:27 from 2W9Q - click to readDear..s..Uninstall all faltu softwares like one DuoBattry saver.
Swichoff Data signals when not use internet.
Refuse ur LCD Light.
That's all....

• 2014-02-04 10:33
  • Khrj

anything cant say faltu.faltu type mans says like thats.anyone org. takes sometime in making his name in market so your phine is so good.

• 2014-02-03 14:20
  • Hkq3
Total of 1945 user reviews and opinions for Karbonn S5 Titanium.