Karbonn S9 Titanium - user opinions and reviews

Karbonn

7.1
7.0
7.2

Yes it's a good mobile but the back covers are not available in the market and also online it sucks

• 2015-03-26 17:01
  • XuZG

phone is good but services is very poor.....

• 2015-03-23 12:58
  • KAsx

Hi,I want to put some of my contact details in reject list. I don't find any option. please help me out.

• 2015-03-18 13:53
  • tUaH

This phone is absolutely good. I am using last 15 month, it's
amazing features.

• 2015-03-15 03:45
  • 9CtF

> In reply to Faraz @ 2015-03-06 22:16 from 7jWU - click to readphone is good however spare parts not available at service centre and company side extra pannels covers are not available don't go for karbann s9

• 2015-03-14 08:09
  • RK06

very bad phone every body pls dont buy it at any cost....i am using this ph from last 1 year in this tenuse i visit the service center for more than 25 times...it sucks

• 2015-03-09 10:46
  • KAB4

This is absolutly a bad phone. My money is wasted. Also the service of service center is poor. There is no coordination between company & service center. Both of them keep me lingering. Also phone performence is very poor. It has battery charging problem , display flikering problem , phone hanging problem , phone gets restarted in pocket problem. These are the problems which I faced within 1 year. Out of the one year the phone is at service centre for more that 6 months. I will never recommend Karbonn mobile to any one.

• 2015-03-07 15:24
  • uuA}

Karbonn titanium s9 is a good phone, I am using it for last 8 months but karbonn gives very bad service
Today many other option in this price

• 2015-03-06 22:16
  • 7jWU

Bad phone guys I buyed this phone 8 months ago and now the volume keys aren't working correctly it's getting switched off on its own it also hangs and now it not even switch on this phone sucks and now it's completely dead service centre is asking for 5000 for its repair they say that motherboard is completely destroyed I can buy a new smartphone in 5000 so why should I waste my money on this junk also there's no guarantee it will work correctly even after repairing so bye bye karbonn don't ever buy this phone guys believe me

• 2015-03-06 09:39
  • t}AK

Where can I buy a battery fore my phone

• 2015-02-25 01:22
  • 3K1c

> In reply to Rin2 @ 2015-01-12 21:38 from 9Ffs - click to readDownload wats app from google and their is no problem is downloading various apps from google play. you find any app download and run. To manage apps, after downloading just shift the app to phone memory

• 2015-02-10 07:05
  • KAun

> In reply to retna @ 2015-01-17 14:34 from 95d9 - click to readshift applications to phone memory to free its ram

• 2015-02-10 07:03
  • KAun

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-13 14:26 from 7XN{ - click to readKarbonn Titanium S9 is amazing phone, using it from last 1.5 year.... bought for 16.5 K.... till date fully satisfied. Good touch, i have insalled so many games, movies in HD run so good. Music player is average. Sound quality is average. camera is 13 MP better than any other phone is same category.

• 2015-02-10 07:00
  • KAun

I bought this phone 6 months back, it was working fine. But just 2 weeks back, it gave problem of internet connection. For that, service center did flash and there after it start giving more problems. It's getting restart frequently which couldn't make any calls or received the calls. Again I took it to the service center, and they told me that it takes 20 days to rectify it as it motherboard got corrupted. It's really frustrating the way service center responding. Request Karbonn company to improve the service center to make customer to trust on the products.

• 2015-01-21 10:59
  • w4b0

> In reply to pawan @ 2014-09-13 15:19 from U{c% - click to readBut its application memory only 1 GB so immediate reading memory full, please help me resolve this problem.

• 2015-01-17 14:34
  • 95d9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-20 16:16 from 95cp - click to readI can't install what's app and other app like that anybody can suggest me what can i do.....

• 2015-01-12 21:38
  • 9Ffs

I just buy this phone last 3months before but now the display is problem touch problem fr emergency we can't call bcoz its performing slowly

• 2014-12-27 15:26
  • Hkuj

• 2014-12-27 15:24
  • Hkuj

> In reply to giju @ 2014-12-19 20:49 from PTSH - click to readBetter than canvas 2 +

• 2014-12-22 16:57
  • rAW{

How is the camera quality as compared to micromax canvas 2 plus? any sugession?

• 2014-12-19 20:49
  • PTSH
Total of 409 user reviews and opinions for Karbonn S9 Titanium.