Kyocera Hydro C5170 - user opinions and reviews

Kyocera

5.0
4.9
4.9

i have the kyecera c5170 phone dualcom but i cant locate the simcard slot how can i see the sim card slot?

• 2014-10-21 13:07
  • fsT5

• 2014-10-17 14:15
  • 0avT

> In reply to Evan @ 2014-08-22 22:29 from kZMd - click to readI had one about two years back. Lasted 13 months great phone at $1oo back then. Upgraded to the MotoG great company Motorola only problem is. They spent more time fixing my phone than i did using it!{had a car like that once }LOL. Anyways i dropped the Moto G in the toilet that was that. So i am looking through the paper and i see the Hydro on sale for $40 at a local store. I ran there and grabbed the last one. Best damn phone for the money IMHO!

• 2014-10-17 14:12
  • 0avT

> In reply to mad @ 2014-09-29 01:14 from Ibx7 - click to readI broke one already

• 2014-10-14 03:09
  • Ibxg

So my phone keeps turning off when I press the volume up or down does anybody know how to fix this I have the hydro life

• 2014-10-01 06:15
  • Ibxn

> In reply to Lizzy @ 2014-07-25 16:27 from NS2h - click to readI bought a HydroExtrm phone. This is my first smart phone and learned a lot about how to use one. I also learned not to ever buy a Kyocera phone again.This phone is slow and does strange shit.It is a durable phone but that's it.Soon I,m to find out how tough it is BOOM !peice of SH.

• 2014-09-29 01:14
  • Ibx7

sir i put pattern lock for my phone but unfortunnately i forget that pattern.plz help me how can i comme back to old posittion now its shown to type mail id and password but my phone wifi and data pack is off.

• 2014-09-28 09:50
  • utDc

This phone is a POS. It doesn't understand English when you talk text. The keyboard is to small and punches up letters at will. I quit the talk text. It made me look like an idiot. This company should get the heck out of the cell phone business. They don't have a clue. I could go on and on, but I can sum this piece of junk up in 2 words......It sucks

• 2014-09-27 02:25
  • I4uR

> In reply to Lizzy @ 2014-07-25 16:27 from NS2h - click to readI got the hydro edge and had the first hydrp befpre upgrading. The phone is awesome in longevity and for it to do whatever you can want from any android. Only drawback is its npt lighning fast. I can stream movies pn Netflix no problem so its fast enough for me........ your just a hater that probly needs a dumbphone cause a smartphone seems to be too much for you to handle.

• 2014-09-10 17:22
  • 0Y5w

Some people are saying that this phone is horrible, I love it. I've had it for about a year now and has completely withstood my job, being the last place you'd want to bring a phone - a waterpark. Through every drop in water, even down to 6ft, it's never stopped working. The speed isn't that great, it's still a budget phone for the most part, but I love it overall. It just depends on your expectations, whether it's going to be great or terrible.

• 2014-08-22 22:29
  • kZMd

> In reply to rick @ 2014-05-12 18:36 from jBuv - click to readI totally agree with you, this phone is my worse nightmare. I bought the phone weeks ago, the audio is terrible, the phone shot down, the keyboard is a pain, and recently showed that the SD card was removed (not idea why) and when I check the my pics and videos were deleted completely...grrrr OMG!!. When I to go the store they say, they don't know why the phone did that, when you call the insurance they send you to the manufacturer, when you call the manufacturer, they tell you have to wait until they work on some things, if not, you need to send the phone, WAIT 10 days and they will send you a refurbish phone... PLEASE PLEASE DONT BUY Kyocera phone they are PIECE OF ..... CRAp

• 2014-07-25 16:27
  • NS2h

> In reply to thelocogringo @ 2014-06-21 01:31 from 4b0I - click to readHow do you root it?

• 2014-07-25 01:45
  • 4RgS

How do you get the blank SD card Icon to go away?

• 2014-07-22 02:09
  • j@dW

I dont know where i insert my mini sim card :/

• 2014-07-16 05:32
  • ftZm

this phone does give me a lot of problems then I gotta charge it up like 3 or 4 times a day while using it which is completely ridiculous, but one thing I can say is this thing really is waterproof and is almost bulletproof I killed a bee with mine today

• 2014-07-15 04:40
  • jBub

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-20 06:35 from 7B2Y - click to readthis is a great phone once it is rooted. and its very simple to root it with superuser and poot, its a pos without root.

• 2014-06-21 01:31
  • 4b0I

I thought it was OK til it starting shutting off during calls.The on/off switch turns off by itself.Time to switch provider.

• 2014-06-09 16:08
  • 4DTh

> In reply to Disco Dave hatlem @ 2014-05-15 20:35 from jBuj - click to readim sorry that does not define irony.

• 2014-05-29 03:52
  • ks71

> In reply to dissapointed @ 2012-11-24 17:31 from rMDY - click to readAll the reviews on this piece of junk are true!!!!!!. There are one or two good reviews but they are written by the manufacture of this hunk of junk.!!!! I paid $9.99 for this piece of debris but it has caused me. $100.000 worth of grief. I through mine at a brick wall. It made me so mad

• 2014-05-20 06:35
  • 7B2Y
Total of 44 user reviews and opinions for Kyocera Hydro C5170.