Kyocera TG 200 - user opinions and reviews

Kyocera

4.7
4.4
4.6

Hey people, i live in Argentina and i know lots of more models of kyocera... I didnt like those particulary, but i think that the webmasters have to add information abot those...
Sorry my english!!!

• 2007-03-04 02:35
  • L5$P

Im sorry but I dnt Know about T200 but I have a 2325. I think its very simple but confortable to use. If someone had the manual of my movil, i really thank, because a lost it. Im in Argentina and dnt where a oficial dealer is?
Great forum . Nest

• 2006-11-24 12:30
  • iBtv

Hit the road!!!

• 2006-11-16 19:09
  • nj84

Do peole even know it exisit?

• 2006-11-12 04:12
  • Pr95

i think it's a beau cell

• 2006-10-29 16:00
  • RLmH

mas2kill, they are just immature children. It is an acient phone yes, but for 2000 it's pretty nice looking considering we still had the likes of the Nokia 3210 and Ericsson brick phones, then again I compare it to the classic Siemens SL45, Samsung SGH-100, Ericsson T39 and Nokia 8210 and this does seem obsolete. Also wasn't this the phone advertised with the release of the Japanese PSone, concerning compatibility issues of where you could transfer games onto the phone. Boy, have the times chnaged in Korea and Japan since 2000.

• 2006-10-17 01:57
  • pYFc

people think they're funny talking bad about a 6 year old phone, of course its not good compared to something made in 06', no need to be kids and make fun of it >[

• 2006-10-01 05:50
  • 4LtW

Great phone for women...
They can use it as a weapon for self defence..

• 2006-09-15 11:35
  • ijVT

if I am right, this phone is sold in Japan under the name of C102K. I got extra battery for this phone but unfortunately the phone destroyed. Precisely, I accidentally dropped it into toilet bowl ...so I have no chance using the extra battery.

• 2006-08-25 10:34
  • TSW6

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2006-08-22 18:21
  • PhYe

this is my dream phone, i will do anything to get this phone. i m ready to sell my sony ericsson w810i

• 2006-08-17 20:28
  • PxxT

This phone is the best ever. It has much better features than such phones such as the KRZR and RAZR, and is far smaller.

• 2006-07-28 12:09
  • n122

Does this phone come with expandable memory and a 3.2 megapixel camera?
Let me know ASAP

• 2006-07-19 07:44
  • PP00

I will talk abat anader fone not dis ane, i talk abat GM810 wich is best fone 4evar

Dis is da gret fonhe. Its was prodced form electrics in old soviet (CCCP, SSSR, USSR) batleships in Balkan nation of Croatia (balkans is otder najme for Yugoslavia). Dats mins theri relible and praktikal unbrekabele. Dis fone has other gret fumckvions like green color wich was partikly unnown in dose days. It also has fankcion thats caled Dialing, so you can call other ppls whic is gret. And u can send SMS to other ppl.

My konlkdusion is: This was best fonhe out there at it time, so iven todej you can buyit bekause it has alk funkacions an d its a great pjonr.

• 2006-04-24 19:05
  • mV2m

the only reason that gsmarena doesn't put the rest is cause they're all cdma (curse ye qualcomm!!!!!!!!)

• 2006-03-01 03:38
  • 4QyI

ph Jesus~~~why gsmarena don't update Kyocera phones~~~they have lot of new phone~~~some of them is great and here~~~no one know it~~~

• 2006-02-02 06:35
  • 43G{

HAHAHAHA.
Look for Nokia 8800
"Kyocera TG 200" Sounds like some kind of a kitchen tool wich has a multifunction...HAHAHA

• 2005-11-29 11:45
  • SnxG

I used to have this phone before...but too bad...i lost it...is a good phone that time..no matter where we locate, this hp also got good line to allow us contact or sms to our friends.

• 2005-09-01 15:55
  • TS$@

i have a Kyocera knife. It's very strong and sharp. It has a great functionality.
I can cut cucumber like it's jelly. It's white blade with a black handle that's designed for extra grip.

• 2005-08-13 13:16
  • U2UK

when they 1st launch.. they r very famous wid the short form name call godzilla LOL.. when they r in the market they r the lightest mobile fone..

• 2005-07-06 21:32
  • TST8
Total of 106 user reviews and opinions for Kyocera TG 200.