user, 30 Oct 2014Do u face any problem so far by updating to kitkat No
My handset already had kitkat 4.4.2 upgraded at the time of purchase.
I have lava iris 405+ build number s1xxxxxxxxxxx there is not upgrade jelly bin to kitkat version.lava company do u have any solusion.reply me
Akshat, 05 Oct 2014For Me Its The Best Phone In Its Budget It Has Amazing Battery Life Powerful Processor Average... moreSpecification wise it is good. Performance is also good. But it wont lost for 6mths. Some or the other problems start at 3 to 6 mths of use. Its the story of most low end local mobiles. Some may last longer. THATS WHY YOU SHOULD NOT BUY A LOCAL BRANDS.
Average mobile: with
1. Built :average
2. Look : good
3. UI: good
4. Internet Connectivity: Bad
5. Voice quality : not so good even at highest volume
6. Battery : Average. 3hrs of continuous 3g internet
Heats up little while charging and long term
browsing. Takes 3-4hrs for 100% charging
7. Camera : very poor. Do not buy a fixed focus ones.
8. HD and full HD play : really good performance
9. Gaming : not tested. I dont play much games
10. No otg support (cant expect at this price)
11. Free space: 1.3gb after inbuilt basic apps installation
anil, 16 Sep 2014I successfully upgraded to KitKat version 4.4.2Can anyone tl me how to bring the shortcut option of contect in that set,????i removed the option...
i use lava iris 405+ in Bangladesh, when i go to software update from it shows no software update available, now how can i update it to kitkat 4.4.2
ABHI, 06 Oct 2014I have Lava Iris 405+, but can't open the LED flash ,plz anybody help me.Wants On flash light ? You must download softwer or receive via flash-transfer
I have Lava Iris 405+, but can't open the LED flash ,plz anybody help me.
For Me Its The Best Phone In Its Budget It Has Amazing Battery Life Powerful Processor Average Camera Nice Sound Quality What More Can Someone Get in 5.5k?